Easy Contents Jumps
Update Samsung Galaxy M40 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
In Short By Gadget Features To Update Samsung Galaxy M40 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Samsung Galaxy M40 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. The company has already sent updates for smartphone users. As the updates were released soon after the launch, the users have ignored the update. The update will also enhance the security features and face recognition feature so, you must download the update.
User Review( votes)
You may have observed that the Android smartphone receives some updates which you have to download and install for the new version of its software. The new Android users often get confused about why these updates are popping up in the devices. You also get irritated that it eats up too much data pack and drains the battery constantly. Although, many of them download it easily as they think that the updates bring new features. Those new users start ignoring the updates when they don’t find new features.
So, why you get firmware updates and Android security updates are certainly tiresome, but they are very significant. Samsung has announced the latest update for Galaxy M40 which is its first software update. The phone was recently on sale and grabbed the attention of many fans. Hence, to enhance the experience of its users, the company has released the update. It is not an extremely important update, but a part of May Android security patch.
So, if you are using the all-new Samsung Galaxy M40, then you can read this article to know all about the new update. Samsung Galaxy M40 was the fourth handset addition to the Galaxy M series. The latest update is 152.36MB in terms of size and displays the version number M405DDU1ASF2, M405FODM1ASF4 and M405FDDU1ASEB. The update comes with bug fixes and new enhancements to the phone. Many users have already informed via notification.
The company also recommends the users that the device temperature can increase when you install the update. The reason given by the company is data download and related functions. In this article, we will discuss all update Samsung Galaxy M40 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. If you have any queries or problems in the smartphone, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. At first, we will know some problems which were experienced in Android Oreo which is the reason why users must opt for the new OS version.
Update Samsung Galaxy M40 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Oreo update issues
Let’s check out some issues and its solutions which were reported in previous Android firmware. If you are using the old software version, then you must know why it is essential to update the device.
1. Swipe to Unlock and calling Issue: Most of the users have complained that the phone unlocking is difficult in the new smartphone. The users also experience call drops and other calling issues. This problem can be solved via a network setting reset.
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Click on the Settings option.
3. Tap the ‘General’ tab.
4. Select Restart & reset.
5. Tap on Network settings reset and Reset Settings.
6. A pop up will appear on the screen which will confirm Reset Settings.
7. Wait for a few minutes to complete the network settings.
2. Bluetooth/ WiFi Connectivity Issue: WiFi and Bluetooth issues are the most uncertain issues of Android. Using high-speed internet is not possible without Wifi connectivity. Connectivity issues like Bluetooth and Wifi can be solved by clearing the system cache of the device.
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
3. App Crash: Android users have also complained of overheating and app crash issue Apps are the most exciting feature of Android. We all love to explore as many apps as possible. Downloading too many apps on the phone can also cause some major issues. Safe mode can help you to recognise if the apps are the major culprit. If the device runs smoothly in the safe mode, then uninstall the apps which you think is the reason.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
4. Battery Drain Issue: Another major issue of Android smartphones are battery draining issue. The users have complained that the battery constantly drains out and won’t last for even a few hours. You can detect and uninstall the apps which consume more battery power. The following steps will help you to detect and uninstall the power-consuming apps.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
You can also back up the device and factory reset to solve all the above issues. Follow these steps to factory reset the device in recovery mode.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
Update Android P
The best solution to solve the Android problems is updating the system firmware. It can effectively solve your issues. The following are the benefits of updating the new firmware and using Android 9.0 Pie.
1. Gesture navigation system
2. The quick Settings UI design
3. Redesigned volume slider
4. Advanced Battery with AI Support
5. Notch Support
6. Improved Adaptive Brightness
7. Manual theme selection
8. Digital Wellbeing and lots more.
Now, without wasting more time, let’s download the new firmware update for the latest Samsung M series phone. You can download the update directly when you receive the notification from the company. In case you missed the update or ignored it, you can easily head toward the settings of the phone and download the update. The following method will help you to download and install the latest software version easily. Some users regret after upgrading the phone OS, so we have also mentioned the steps to downgrade the software easily.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
So, this was all about Samsung Galaxy M40 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. The company has already sent updates for smartphone users. As the updates were released soon after the launch, the users have ignored the update. The update will also enhance the security features and face recognition feature so, you must download the update. If you haven’t received the update, then contact the company service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to update to the latest firmware. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives who have purchased the M series model.