Easy Contents Jumps
Update Samsung Galaxy A70 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
In Short By Gadget Features To Update Samsung Galaxy A70 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
So, this was all about Samsung Galaxy A70 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. You can read our previous post to fix other Samsung Galaxy A70 problems. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issues and update the device.
User Review( vote)
Samsung Galaxy A70 is the latest A-series handset of the company which is running successfully all over the world. Soon after the launch, the company has released a software update for the model which was due to enhancing the features. Although, it has also fixed the issues which have been reported by the Galaxy A70 users in a few months of release. The company is steadily working on the A and M series model which have been an all-time-favourite of the smartphone lovers.
The all-new update has introduced some changes in the model which has enhanced the overall performance of the device. The most impressive feature is the Super steady mode camera feature that is available for the back camera. The Galaxy A70 has an impressive camera quality which makes it worth purchasing. The users are highly fascinated with the camera and picture quality. The screen of the device is also decent which offers amazing experience while playing high definition games.
However, some users have experienced some severe issues in connectivity and performance of the device. Galaxy A80 was recently launched with the Super steady mode feature. From the price point, the Galaxy A70 is affordable when opposed to A80 as they come with comparatively same features. The Samsung Galaxy A70 has got a 500MB software update which supports an A705FNXXU2ASF5 version number. For now, it is available only for Netherlands and Belgium for unlocked devices.
The smartphone maker, Samsung has selected a slower update so, it might reach you after some time. Not all the users have received the update so, you can check if you have got the update to install. The update also comes with bug fixes that help the device to offer smoother performance. This software update is expected to magnify the touchscreen performance. If it’s available, then must try the update which not only offers new features but also solves the device issues.
In this article, we will discuss to update Samsung Galaxy A70 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. We will also know the problems which have affected the device and the reason is the previous software version. If you have any other issues related to the Samsung smartphone model, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Update Samsung Galaxy A70 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Oreo update issues
Problems are common when you have opted for Android smartphone, but it is the most prefered device used by most of the users. The Samsung phones also run on Android software so, you can face few issues while using the device like phone hanging or lagging. These are small issues which can be solved with some effective methods. These problems are not the cause which should stop you from buying the amazing Galaxy A70.
There can be many issues which you might be facing after some days of usage. You don’t have to panic as update might solve these problems. Although some of the issues are pathetic that must be fixed now. Here are some issues of Galaxy A70 and their solutions to fix easily.
1. Swipe to Unlock
The users have complained that they face trouble while unlocking the device. They have to swipe harder on the screen from the edge to the tip to unlock. Sometimes the pattern lock also doesn’t work. In this case, clearing the systems’ cache might solve your issue. The wipe cache partition option in recovery mode can remove the entire system’s cache.
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
2. Calling Issue
Calling issues includes call drop problem, network problem, the problem in making incoming calls, outgoing call issue, and many more. Network related issues might occur due to poor network or SIM carrier. You can reset the network settings which can fix the issue.
Network Setting Reset:
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Click on the Settings option.
3. Tap the ‘General’ tab.
4. Select Restart & reset.
5. Tap on Network settings reset and Reset Settings.
6. A pop up will appear on the screen which will confirm Reset Settings.
7. Wait for a few minutes to complete the network settings.
3. Bluetooth/ WiFi Connectivity Issue
Connectivity issues include Bluetooth, Internet and Wifi difficulties. These are three different issues. Samsung users have reported that they connect to a specific device while using Wifi or Bluetooth. You can forget the device and reconnect by entering the correct data of the device.
1. Navigate to the settings menu.
2. Click on the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth option.
3. Select the desired network.
4. Now you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
4. Battery Drain Issue
Battery draining issues is annoying when the battery won’t last for an hour. Some users notice that the battery draining faster and taking a long time to charge. You might have installed an app from the play store which is running in the background and taking the juice of the device. You have to check and uninstall the power consuming application.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
5. App Crash
App crash generally occurs due to third party apps. You can download a malicious app which tends to affect the performance of the device. In this case, safe mode can help you know if this is the reason for app crash. The following steps will assist you to navigate to safe mode.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Update Android P
Android Pie has solved many issues of the previous Android version. The above issues can be solved with the latest update as it comes with bug fixes. The software issues often occur due to software bug so, must update to new version software. Here are some amazing features and benefits of using Android Pie.
1. Gesture navigation system
2. The quick Settings UI design
3. Redesigned volume slider
4. Advanced Battery with AI Support
5. Notch Support
6. Improved Adaptive Brightness
7. Manual theme selection
8. Digital Wellbeing and lots more.
Here are the steps which will help you to check if an update is available. If you got an update, then must download and install it which might take time, but will solve the device issues and give way to other features as well. If you don’t like the update, then you can downgrade the OS, but this might be tricky for some users as it requires a PC. You must have a speedy internet connection while downloading the update.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember, you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
So, this was all about Samsung Galaxy A70 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. You can read our previous post to fix other Samsung Galaxy A70 problems. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issues and update the device. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives who own the same model phone.