Easy Contents Jumps
Update Samsung Galaxy A20 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
In Short By Gadget Features To Update Samsung Galaxy A20 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
these were the methods of Update Samsung Galaxy A20 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. Updating the software version is effective to fix the smartphone issues so, use these methods to update easily. If you are facing any issue related to Samsung Galaxy A20, then read our previous articles.
Note: The mentioned methods are just based on previous working methods, so if it doesn’t work for you then please don’t hesitate to reply on the comment box below.
User Review( vote)
Samsung Galaxy A20 is the latest flagship of the Samsung Galaxy A series. The model has been added to the already existing line up Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50 smartphones. Galaxy A20 comes at an affordable price tag that too with some impressive specs and features. It is developed with Exynos 7885 soc with a dual-core 2.2 GHz and Hexa-core 1.8 GHz processor. It comes with full HD 6.4 inches of Infinity-V Display highlighting 720 x 1560 pixels of resolution.
Samsung Galaxy A20 is no doubt one of the best smartphone offred by the tech company. Although, it has received a mixed review from the customers. The phone is already integrated by Android Pie which is the best Android software produced by Google till now. However, Android 9 Pie Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F is the latest update available. The latest OTA update with April 2019 security patch was recently announced for the new-gen models.
Samsung Galaxy A20 has been installing a new software update which comes with new features and security fixes. The all-new update will solve various security issues and the newest software update will also enhance the earphones sound output and overall performance of the device. The update also incorporates the security update for the Galaxy A30. The same update was previously released for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 as well and offered amazing Android experience to the users.
In this article, we will discuss Samsung Galaxy A20 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. Updating the devices and installing the latest security patch is essential for the smooth working of the smartphone. If your smartphone has any problem related to software, then you must update the OS which is provided with bug fixes effective to fix those minor issues. If you had any queries relating to any smartphone, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Update Samsung Galaxy A20 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Oreo update issues
Before discussing the steps to update Android Pie, you must know the issues which were faced by the previous software version users of Android Oreo. There are many issues in Orea as it was known as the worst Android version available. Although, here are the few issues which were common and reported by lots of smartphone users.
1. Swipe to Unlock Issue: Most of the smartphone comes with a feature where you have to swipe to unlock the smartphone. The users have to swipe harder on the screen to unlock the phone. This issue is still not solved by the company and became an annoying issue of Android Oreo.
2. Bluetooth/ WiFi Connectivity Issue: WiFi and Bluetooth issues are the most controversial issues reported by Android users. Without Wifi, the users cannot enjoy high-speed internet and Bluetooth issue won’t let you connect to your favourite Bluetooth headphones. These two features and the basic features every smartphone has nowadays. In spite, Android Oreo has troubled to users more with connectivity issues.
3. Ambient Display Issue: The AMOLED display has also undergone some issues after the 8.1 version update. The users have complained that after receiving calls or notification the ambient display on the device is automatically turned off which is disturbing as well as challenging to repair. Google is also said to working on recognising the issue and they have also reported that this can be determined by following OTA update (Android P).
4. App Crash: Overheating and app crash issue are commonly found in Android devices. WIth splendid multi-tasking feature, the Android smartphones have a big issue of the app crashing often. You cannot use the apps for a longer time as it automatically stops working and the phone reboots again and again. Other Android issues are application issues, sound problems, and automatic reboots.
5. Battery Drain Issue: Android smartphones are packed with great battery capacity which allows you to enjoy non-stop activities. However, with the release of Oreo OS, the shoppers are surprisingly horrified. The battery draining issue has annoyed many users. The update is required to resolve this issue, but Android P hasn’t solved it. Many users are still waiting for this issue to get solved by the company via an update.
The solution of Oreo Issues:
Some of the users might want to use the Oreo version so, you can easily fix these minor software glitches via some effective methods. You can refer our previous articles if you want a detailed guide to fix a specific smartphone issue.
Clear Cache to solve all issues:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Connectivity issues (calling):
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Click on the Settings option.
3. Tap the ‘General’ tab.
4. Select Restart & reset.
5. Tap on Network settings reset and Reset Settings.
6. A pop up will appear on the screen which will confirm Reset Settings.
7. Wait for a few minutes to complete the network settings.
1. If you are using a router, then restart it.
2. Navigate to the “Settings” of the device.
3. Tap on Network & Internet Connection.
4. Select the network which you want to connect.
5. Tap on Forget option.
6. Enter the password and other details to reconnect.
Update android p
Android Pie has solved many issues of the previous Android version. Here are some amazing features and benefits of using Android Pie.
1. Gesture navigation system
2. The quick Settings UI design
3. Redesigned volume slider
4. Advanced Battery with AI Support
5. Notch Support
6. Improved Adaptive Brightness
7. Manual theme selection
8. Digital Wellbeing and lots more.
Here we will discuss the steps to download the firmware based on Android version 9 Pie with build number A205FXXU1ASC3. The steps are basically about Odin3-v3.13.1 flash tool to manually install this Pie ROM file. You will require a computer for flashing the image. This is an OTA update with April 2019 security patch. If you are using a rooted Galaxy A20 or install custom ROM on the device, then you can rebuild or return to Stock ROM. Although, first we will know the basic method to update the OS version.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
Now, we will download the OTA update. If you don’t want any disturbance while installing, you must charge your smartphone at least 50 per cent or full. The firmware flashing method will all the smartphone data including contacts, apps, messages, call logs, notes, images, videos, and all so, you must back up the data. Install Samsung USB drivers on the PC to identify the device when linked via USB cable.
1. Download Android 9 Pie firmware.
2. Get the INS-A205FXXU1ASC3.zip firmware file computer.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Restart phone into downloading mode. Hold Volume Down key and Power Button simultaneously. Leave the keys when a message pops up on the screen.
5. Press Volume Up button to proceed.
6. Use the USB cable and connect the smartphone to the PC.
7. Download Odin3-v3.13.1 and start ‘Odin Multi Downloader3-v3.13.1′ tool.
8. Now detect the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options and tap on BL button present on Odin and ‘BL’ file from the obtained firmware kit.
9. Click on the CP button and tap on ‘CP’ file from the firmware kit.
10. Select the CSC button and start the firmware file with ‘HOME_CSC’ in its title.
11. Tap on AP button and confirm ‘AP’ file from the firmware kit.
12. Press the Start button located on the Odin flash tool.
If at any point you think that you don’t want to update the latest OS version or you didn’t like the features, then you can easily downgrade it via the following steps.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
So, these were the methods of Update Samsung Galaxy A20 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. Updating the software version is effective to fix the smartphone issues so, use these methods to update easily. If you are facing any issue related to Samsung Galaxy A20, then read our previous articles. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to update the device OS. You can also share this post with your friends and family who are struggling with the Android Oreo issues.