Easy Contents Jumps
- Update Realme C12 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Update Realme C12 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
In Short By Gadget Features To Update Realme C12 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
As we have reached the conclusion we hope that we have fixed your Updating Realme C12 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA issue. Please follow the guidelines mentioned above to successfully update your device. Furthermost.
User Review( vote)
Our days without smartphones feel incomplete. I am sure cent percent of you will agree with this. Affording a phone in today’s time is not a big deal now. There are many options available in the market to choose from.
A user always has his specifications in his mind, he knows what to purchase. In case you are confused because of so many options then we can suggest you a really cool phone. This phone is very trendy and has attracted massive customers in a very short span.
Yes, I am tracking about the Realme C-series phone; Realme C12. The phone has its own charm. It is one of the most affordable and successful phones in the market. The phone satisfies its user with the massive 6000 mAh battery it has. It means you can use your phone without worrying about your battery.
If you have exactly this phone with you but you want to know how to update Realme C12 into the latest version software update OTA then you are on the right page. Kindly read the full article and observe each step to clear all your doubts.
Update Realme C12 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Fix Realme C12 Update Issues
Realme C12 offers one of the most advanced android version 10. It allows a user to get two android OS upgrades and free security updates for the following three years. The users can update their devices as soon as the OTA update comes by the company. Initially to analyze the actual requirement follow the steps.
- Open the phone
- Calling inquiries
- Now the Bluetooth/ WiFi Connectivity problems
- App Crash
- Battery Draining problem
Network Setting Reset
If you are unable to update your phone to the latest OS version then it might be due to the network issue. Make sure you have sufficient data limits to update your device. If still, you face the network error then you can perform the network setting reset option. Follow the steps below to perform the network setting reset.
- Drive to the Home screen.
- Tap on the Settings section.
- Click on the ‘General‘ tab.
- Choose Restart & reset.
- Tap on Network settings reset and Reset Settings.
- Well, a pop-up message will resemble on the screen, which will verify Reset Settings.
- Halt for a few moments to perform the network settings.
Cache stores the unwanted malicious data that may harm your device. It is a very good habit to regularly clean up cache partitions. If you avoid it, it may take up your storage and decrease the performance rate. This is quite a possible reason why you cannot update your device. The lack of storage might be a valid point. In order to clear the cache to follow the steps below.
- Tap and press the power button to switch off the smartphone.
- Hold and touch the Volume Up simultaneously with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo resembles on the screen.
- Release both the buttons at a time.
- In recovery mode, you will notice many options; you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition‘ using the Power key.
- Thus, you can go from recovery mode by restarting the device.
Knowingly or unknowingly you might have downloaded any malicious app that may corrupt your device. You need to delete that app as soon as possible. If it is difficult for you to detect the app then you can turn your phone to safe mode. It will help you to analyze the third-party apps and you can easily delete the apps.
- Drive to the screen and press and press the Power key.
- Click and hold Power off, which resembles on the screen.
- Now, you will notice an option that will demand you to allow Safe Mode.
- Tap on Ok to verify.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
- Verify the phone while keeping it’s on safe mode for at least two days.
- So if the phone works well in safe mode, then delete the app, which you think is the building of the battery issue.
- Restart your device after uninstalling an app.
Uninstall Battery consuming Apps
Battery consuming apps can cause drastic harm to your device. They are heavy and consume more battery. To fix the updating issue you can force stop these apps.
- Visit the Settings section.
- Click on the Battery option.
- Tap on the battery icon, and you will see the apps and their battery consumption.
- Search the apps in which you are consuming more Battery and remove it quickly from your phone. Well, you can apply force stop those apps
- that will assist it in starting from new.
- Drive to the settings, to force stop an app.
- Click on the applications.
- Click on the app which you need to force stop or uninstall.
- Choose Force stop or uninstall if you’re want to exclude it.
When nothing works you have the option to reset your phone. Factory Reset works perfectly clearing all the data of your phone including the bugs. So make sure you already have the backup of all the data.
- Remember to have the backup of all data of the phone.
- Put your phone in charge after Switching off the smartphone.
- Tap and press the Power key simultaneously with Volume down buttons.
- Free up and again press the Power button. Recollect that you are holding the Volume down button.
- Tap the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Tap on the Ok button to verify.
- Click on the Power button to factory reset.
Realme C12 requires an update now. You should update to the latest version to speed up your device and make it run like a brand new one. To update you can follow the steps below. It will definitely clear the bugs of the phone if you have any.
- At first, go to the Settings.
- Tap on System.
- Click on Advanced option.
- Choose the System update.
- Click on Check for observing an update.
- If updates are presented, then download it.
- Make sure that you require a proper internet connection and adequate memory space to download the update on your device.
Sometimes our devices are not ready to accept the updated version. If this is the case happening with you, or you don’t like the updated device then you can follow the steps below to roll back the version.
- At first, Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Allow OEM Unlocking.
- Switch off the smartphone.
- Tap and press Volume down and power buttons to allow Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C: Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-SDK platform-tools.
- Press the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Choose the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Tap the enter button.
- Finally, download and flash the factory images.
Fix Realme C12 Get Android Beta Update
Android Beta updates offer you to use the upcoming latest version on your phone with more advanced new features. The device registered to the android beta will automatically receive notification for the latest beta version for the androids.
Realme C12 has launched its over-the-air software update. It brings a number of exclusive features that include newly-designed notifications, message bubbles, a new power menu with smart home controls, a media playback widget, a resizable picture-in-picture window, screen recording, improved work profiles, and more a new power menu with smart home controls, a media playback widget, a resizable picture-in-picture window, screen recording, improved work profiles, and many more.
You can enjoy all of these features by updating your device or getting an android beta update.
Get Android 10 Update
Realme C12 allows its users to air update their android device. In this process, their phone gets an auto-updated or new update. Every smartphone gets its separate update OTA. Once a year they get security patches updates by the Realme company.
- Quick forecast & Automatic examination.
- Multi-camera and Bluetooth connections assistance.
- Accessible Do Not Disturb mode.
- Custom-built Battery and brightness.
- Regular view of the time utilized on your phone
- Features with High Dynamic Range (HDR) VP9 Profile 2
- Brand-new display controller interface with no back button and multitasking button
- Set time considering it’s for the apps you use.
Android Update Schedule
The Android Update Schedule is basically designed to assign a time to your system for installing the updated version of your software. It may happen that in the hectic days we forget to update our phone. This smart act can save your time and efforts. To do that here are some steps you can go through.
- Visit the settings section.
- Drag, down to the about device.
- Click on the schedule software updates.
- Thus, toggle the button of catalog software updates.
- Turn on the catalog software updates.
- Now adjust the time as per your requirement
As we have reached the conclusion we hope that we have fixed your Updating Realme C12 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA issue. Please follow the guidelines mentioned above to successfully update your device. Furthermost, if you have any doubts regarding the technologies, you can anyways contact us. We will be happy to help you. Lastly, if you like our work then do read our other articles too and do not forget to share it with your family, friends, and especially with them who requires it.