Easy Contents Jumps
Update Oneplus 6T Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
In Short By Gadget Features To Update Oneplus 6T Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
For those who want to purchase the smartphone, here is some specification of the high-end device. The phone is equipped with 6.28-inch Full Optic AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels highlighting aspect ratio of 19:9. It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC clocked up to 2.8GHz. It comes with 6GB or 8GB of RAM and an Adreno 630 GPU.
User Review( vote)
OnePlus has recently declared latest updates for its users. OnePlus users were waiting for the update from a long time and it is finally here. The company has begun operating the latest software updates for its latest models OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T smartphones. The other models will get the update after a few days, but if you own this new variant then you can access the new update now. The update comes with lots of exciting features and bug fixes which will also solve the issues of the device.
You can get the latest update via over-the-air (OTA) which is already begun transferring to some OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T users and other OnePlus users will soon get the update after few days. The update was first offered to Google smartphone users like usually and the users are really pleased with it. The OnePlus 6 is preparing the OxygenOS 9.0.4 Software Update OTA, on the other hand, the OnePlus 6T received OxygenOS 9.0.12 version.
The significant news is the Google Duo combination which is the extension to its January Android update that was introduced with some system enhancements. The company claims that the update for OnePlus 6T will be more advanced compared to the standard OnePlus 6 devices. It will offer lots of customization options to the users. The updates will also come with bug fixes, system changes, higher integration with Google Duo, and much more. It will change the user’s experience who owns the OnePlus Android phones.
For those who want to purchase the smartphone, here is some specification of the high-end device. The phone is equipped with 6.28-inch Full Optic AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels highlighting aspect ratio of 19:9. It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC clocked up to 2.8GHz. It comes with 6GB or 8GB of RAM and an Adreno 630 GPU. In this article, we will discuss the methods to update Oneplus 6t Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. If you have any queries relating to any gadgets, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Update Oneplus 6t Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Oreo Update Issues
Before installing the latest update, you must know the troubles which the old Oreo Android version has given the users. There were many problems which Google has fixed before announcing the latest version of the Android operating system. So, here are ten major issues which were faced by the Android Oreo users.
1. Installation Problems: Installation issues are one of the most unusual Android 8.1 Oreo problems which have troubled many Nexus, OnePlus, and Pixel users. Some of the users are landing into major issues while installing the update or sideloading the update, manually.
2. Battery Life Problems: Battery issues are faced by many Android users, but OnePlus users have the worst experience with a battery of their expensive OnePlus device. The battery drains overnight and doesn’t last for more than half an hour in ideal mode.
3. Bluetooth Problems: The technological world is observing advancement rapidly. With this rapid growth, we are getting many advanced gadgets such as Bluetooth devices. Now, you don’t have to mess up with those clumsy wires while listening to songs and talking with someone. However, OnePlus users have trouble while connecting Bluetooth devices.
4. Wi-Fi Problems: If you observe slow internet connection via Wifi or the internet stops working after few minutes connections and the issue is not with the router, then you have a major Wifi issue. The users get tired of rebooting the device, unplugging the router, and performing other troubleshooting methods, but the issue doesn’t get solved.
5. Charging Problems: Charging problems nearly automatically begin after significant Android update and there are lots of users who complain about the charging issue in the company’s forum. Unfortunately, solving these problems can be complex and time-consuming, although you can read our previous article to solve these issues. You don’t want to face any issue after purchasing an expensive phone.
6. Internet Problems: Internet issues cannot be solved easily. It is the most irritating issue as you cannot enjoy most of the features without an internet connection. When Mobile data don’t work, the users have to pay a hefty amount to the technician to fix the issue.
7. Performance Problems: In spite of running the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, the OnePlus 6T owners experience poor performance of the device. It is really depressing that you purchased an expensive phone, but cannot enjoy multitasking and all other high-end features of the device.
8. Application Problems: Apps issues generally arise directly from the developer. Although, if you cannot open the application you downloaded from play store and it generally crashes, then you need to update to the latest software.
9. Sound Problems: Sound issues mean that the music automatically turns off, but the song is on and you can see it. In this case, you can update the device to the latest software which can easily solve the issue. Many of you think that sound issue is only related to hardware, but it’s usually a software bug.
10. Automatic Reboots: Some of the users have also reported that the phone automatically turns off while play high-end games or watching log duration videos. This issue can also be solved after OTA update so, let’s begin the steps to update the newer version of Android.
Most of you miss the updates offered by the company as they don’t know the steps to do it. So, here are the steps to update the device OS. Generally, updates are automatic, but in case you don’t receive it, you can easily download by using these steps.
1. Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
2. Navigate to the Settings.
3. Tap on About device.
4. Now, tap System Updates.
5. Search for Updates in the settings.
6. If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
7. The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
If you don’t like the updated version of Android, then you can downgrade it. However, downloading the update can be a bit tricky.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory Images.
Update Android P
Android P (Pie) is the latest OS version which you can update by using the above method, but most of you must be willing to know the features before downloading it so, here we go.
Features Of Android P:
1. Adaptive battery and brightness.
2. Easier navigation.
4. Faster Wi-Fi and other connectivities.
5. Advanced Do Not Disturb mode.
6. Reminds you the time you spent using the phone.
7. Turn off app after a given time.
8. High Dynamic Range (HDR) VP9 Profile 2.
9. New gesture control interface.
10. Enhanced battery performance.
So, this was the method to update Oneplus 6t Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. I hope this post helps you to update your Android device into the latest version. If you still want to use the older version and want to solve the issues, then you can read our previous posts which will easily help you to fix all smartphone related problems. You can share this article with your friends who have not updated their phones to Pie and using the old Oreo.