Easy Contents Jumps
Update LG W30 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
In Short By Gadget Features To Update LG W30 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Update LG W30 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. If your phone is still running on the older software version, but the model is powered by a new version, then you can immediately contact the company customer service center.
User Review( votes)
Android software is developing with great speed. The company is actively working on the Android software version to offer an amazing experience to the users. Android is a user-friendly smartphone software which is highly customizable. In every new Android software version, we get new features and bug fixes which improves the overall experience of the device. Android is the most used smartphone and other device software and recommended by many tech experts as well.
Till now, we have nine versions of Android which includes Android 1.0 to Android 9.0. It has formed significant discoveries in concept, theory, and features. Although, the custom is that all the versions of Android firmware have an identical dessert code like Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 Oreo, and the latest Android 9.0 Pie. Along with many benefits, Android software has some limitations as well. The latest Android 9.0 is the enhanced version of the previous Android Oreo.
Android 9 is the best software version developed until now, but the developers have not ended testing new Android versions so that the users get more satisfying activity. Now the company is working on the newer Android Q which is Android 10, developed to exceed Android 9.0. The developers have not revealed much about the upcoming Android Q, but we have got some information regarding the new version and its features as well.
Android is one of the best software version available for smartphones although, it has some severe issues which remain unsolved. It is difficult to solve the Android issues yourself, but here we will try some effective methods to solve it and we will know the features of the upcoming Android 10. In this article, we discuss all regarding update LG W30 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. If you have any queries relating to other smartphones, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Update LG W30 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Oreo update issues
Almost all users who have purchased phone running Android Oreo have noticed some severe issues in the device. There is only one solution to solve the issue that is updating the software. However, you can practice some methods which are effective to fix the smartphone issues.
1. Swipe to Unlock
2. Calling Issue
3. Bluetooth/ WiFi Connectivity Issue
4. Battery Drain Issue
5. App Crash
# Network Setting Reset:
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Click on the Settings option.
3. Tap the ‘General’ tab.
4. Select Restart & reset.
5. Tap on Network settings reset and Reset Settings.
6. A pop up will appear on the screen which will confirm Reset Settings.
7. Wait for a few minutes to complete the network settings.
# Clear Cache:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
# Safe Mode:
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
# Uninstall battery consuming apps:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
# Factory Reset: You can also back up the device and factory reset to solve all the above issues. Follow these steps to factory reset the device in recovery mode.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
Update Android P
LG W30 is the latest handset of the popular smartphone maker. It is powered by Android 9 Pie. We all know that the latest version has many interesting features, but it has some issues which have annoyed the users. Google has recently declared the Android Q beta version, however, the new update is available only for Google Pixel smartphones. It seems that the company will soon offer the update for other latest smartphone models as well.
We are waiting for the official declaration now. Android Q beta version is available on some specific Google Pixel models although we have sketched out the features which you will enjoy after the official update. You have to back up the smartphone data as Google has informed that installing the Android Q version will remove all the files and folders of the device. So, don’t forget to back up the data before updating to Android Q.
Features of upcoming Android Q
Here are some features which are available in Android Pie and will be carried in new version Android 10 as well. The developed have used Artifical Intelligence to develop the all-new Android software version.
- Adaptive battery and brightness
- Intelligent prediction & Intuitive navigation
- Multi-camera and Bluetooth connections support
- Convenient Do Not Disturb mode
- Daily view of the time spent on your phone
- Set time limits for the apps you use
- Features with High Dynamic Range (HDR) VP9 Profile 2
- New gesture control interface with no back button and multitasking button
As said earlier, Google has not rolled out the latest version for LG W30 and other smartphone models, but you can check for update via these steps. Some users have even complained that they received the all-new LG W30 with the old software version. In this case, you can notify the company or check for new updates. You can downgrade the software easily if you don’t like the new version. Although, downgrading Android might be tricky sometimes as you require a PC and some software knowledge.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
So this was all to Update LG W30 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. If your phone is still running on the older software version, but the model is powered by a new version, then you can immediately contact the company customer service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to know all about updating the device. You can share this post with your friends who are using the same older Android version and facing Android Oreo issues.
LG W30 is a worst Mobile.. it can be used as a touch light.. touch screen is not responding. Camera is very bad…