Easy Contents Jumps
Update LG V40 ThinQ
User Review( vote)
Update LG V40 ThinQ is a feature-packed smartphone with the latest Android OS. The company has built this model with enhanced features which are completely unique compared to the previous generation LG smartphone. Although, it is a pricey company’s flagship handset still has attracted many customers with its good looks, high-performance, and the latest technology.
LG V40 ThinQ is integrated with the latest operating system, Android 8.1 (Oreo). There are lots and lots of improved features offered by this new OS. However, we are soon going to get the next-generation ninth Android OS update which is known as Android P (Pie). Although, many of the users are not ready for the update as the current gen OS has started giving some major trouble to the Android users.
LG V40 ThinQ users have experienced low performance and slow device activities. They complained of battery drain issues as well as display issues which we have earlier discussed in our previous post. So if you have any other issues relating to this model, you can read our previous posts. Furthermore, if you have any other problems in other phone models, then feel free to contact us.
In this article, we will tell you all about the LG V40 ThinQ software update. You will know How to solve the Oreo Update Issues as well as how to experience the new Update Android P. We will also discuss the issues related to the latest software update in the system. Although, before that, let’s know some interesting features which come with the new Android P.
Update LG V40 ThinQ Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Features Of Android P
Android P can be officially released for LG smartphones including LG V40 ThinQ, LG G7 ThinQ, LG G6, LG V35 ThinQ, and LG V30. Like usual, Google Pixel will be the first phone to get the update. Here are a few highlights of the upcoming Android software.
1. Adaptive Battery: Android P will come with an advanced feature Adaptive Battery. This will solve the overall battery drainage issue by third-party applications. that will take care of the battery usage by apps. This has been possible just because of DeepMind. The feature observes the apps which you use the most and shrinks the battery usage by those apps which helps in expanding the battery life of the smartphone.
2. Adaptive Brightness: This feature works just like auto brightness feature, although we can call it an enhanced version of auto brightness. This feature observes the surrounding of the device and changes the brightness of the screen. So, you may have a question that what’s new. It sets the brightness level which is comfortable for your eyes and doesn’t affect your eyes in low light condition.
3. App Actions: This is an extremely advanced feature introduced in the latest OS. It is made possible by the Machine Learning technology. So, what does this do? This feature observes users past activities and assumes what they want to do next. It will track your activities and assist you to accomplish then without making many efforts. It will give you the best suggestions which you like to do.
4. Slices: This feature will make your activities effortless by breaking the process of activities into slices. You can know much more about any apps or other features which you will love to use. This will be a new as well as amazing feature introduced in the new software.
5. Different Gestures and Buttons: Almost every smartphone user is aware of this feature. It assists the users to open the apps and accomplish activities with a shortcut method. You don’t have to close one app to navigate to another application. Swipe up to navigate the recent apps menu known as Overview. Doubling lets you navigate to the app drawer. Swipe down to close apps and swipe left/ right to switch between apps.
Android P will be also offered with a new Quick Settings that will enhance the icons and toggles for the settings in the notifications shade. The screenshots option is displaced to the right section in a vertical bar which makes the settings more efficient for the users to explore.
LG V40 ThinQ Oreo Update Issues
As said earlier, some LG V40 ThinQ users complained of software issue. If the latest update is bothering you, then here are some methods which can efficiently solve this problem from your smartphone. These methods are always prefered when users face some software bug issues as well. So, let’s discuss it.
1. Press the power key to turn off the phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys until you see Android logo.
3. Release the Power Key and immediately press and hold the Power key again.
4. Now, you have entered the recovery mode.
5. You can release both the keys now.
1. Back up the smartphone data.
2. Navigate the Settings menu of your smartphone.
3. Click on the Additional setting or General tap.
4. Search and tap on Backup and Reset option.
5. Click on ‘Factory data reset’.
6. Select ‘Reset phone’.
LG V40 ThinQ Update Android P
Android P will be officially revealed at Google I/O 2018, in the same way, and month when a previous Android version of the release. Android 9.0 is now available as an over-the-air (OTA) update although only for Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel, Pixel XL and Essential PH-1. So, other companies like LG have to wait for the update to released officially. For an update, India users also will get at the same time. We have already discussed the best features of the new-gen software.
LG V40 ThinQ Software Update
LG V40 ThinQ will reportedly get the Android P update so, if you want to check for latest update, then follow this method.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the smartphone.
2. Select the General tab >About phone.
3. Click on Software info.
So, this was the guide to update LG V40 ThinQ into latest version software update OTA. These features of the new software are extremely good so you shouldn’t miss it when it comes. I hope you liked this post and the software update method helps you. You can share this post with your friends who are facing the software issue and excited about the new software.