Easy Contents Jumps
Update Google Pixel 3A XL Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
In Short By Gadget Features To Update Google Pixel 3A XL Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
So, have you purchased the new Google model and had the worst experience. Being a brand new model, you can easily return the device, but we cannot guarantee if the next unit will not have the same issue. Hence, it is essential to solving the issue. This is not a severe issue which cannot be solved easily. In this article, we will discuss the methods to update Google Pixel 3A XL Into Latest Version Software Update OTA.
User Review( votes)
Google Pixel 3A XL is the latest Google handset launched with an amazing camera and affordable price tag, Google’s new Pixel 3a and 3a XL smartphones has received a great response from the smartphone enthusiasts. Although, all users have not received the same experience from the handset. Some users have reported that the smartphone turns off automatically after some time of usage.
They have also said that the hard reboot is the only option which can turn on the device. To hard reset, the users have to hold the power button for up to 30 seconds. The Google Pixel 3a ultimately was announced a few weeks ago and has many customers now. It is great when compared to previous models, but every Google phone comes with an issue. The company has sold Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL with an old March security update.
The Google users who have purchased these models are waiting for the latest update. Some of the units are also shipped with the old Android version which needs to be updated. The Pixel 3a is an exemption to the course as it not only comes with the older patch but it also requires an update from Google to produce it to May’s update, at least for now. The company can soon produce an update.
So, have you purchased the new Google model and had the worst experience. Being a brand new model, you can easily return the device, but we cannot guarantee if the next unit will not have the same issue. Hence, it is essential to solving the issue. This is not a severe issue which cannot be solved easily. In this article, we will discuss the methods to update Google Pixel 3A XL Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. If you have any issues regarding other gadgets, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Update Google Pixel 3A XL Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
Oreo update issues
If you own a phone which features Android Oreo, then you must know the problems which it has produced. There are lots of users who have undergone the same annoying experience with the Oreo. As you all know, Google has issued the latest Android version which is known as Pie. These are the common issues faced by Android users.
1. Swipe to Unlock Issue: To unlock the smartphone, the users have to swipe from a broad area on the display. This issue is experienced by most of the users of Android Oreo which is difficult to solve.
2. Bluetooth/ WiFi Connectivity Issue: WiFi and Bluetooth issues are one of the most common issues faced by users. Connectivity problems prevent you from using the internet which is the most essential feature. Without Bluetooth connectivity, you can’t use wireless speakers, headphones, earphones, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
3. Ambient Display Issue: The next issue is encountered with the AMOLED display is which has some major issues just after the 8.1 version update. Soon after receiving calls or notification the ambient display on the smartphone is automatically turned off which is annoying as well as difficult to fix. Google, the Android maker is still trying on identifying the issue and they have also notified that this can be solved by next OTA update (Android P).
4. App Crash: Without applications, the Android device is useless. The main feature of Android is apps and faster internet. So, who don’t like to explore high-definition apps and games. Android is developed for multi-tasking, but most of the users complain that the apps keep on crashing and the phone gets overheated.
5. Battery Drain Issue: Android smartphones are surprisingly beneficial in battery performance, however with the announcement of Oreo OS, the customers are really shocked. The battery draining issue has troubled many users. The update is expected to solve this issue, but Android P hasn’t solved it. Yet many users recommend using the latest version software as there are some effective methods that can fix these issues in Android P.
Update android P
Android Pie is a splendid update till now, but it is not free from the common issues of the Android operating system. These are the problems faced by Android Pie users. As said earlier, these issues are minor and can be fixed easily.
1. Bootloops problems.
2. Phone turning off automatically.
3. Automatic brightness problems.
4. Touchscreen buttons like home and recent disappear.
5. Volume button problem on the screen while listening to music.
6. Android smartphone fingerprint sensor issues
7. Connectivity problems including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS.
8. Poor battery performance.
9. Power saving mode issues.
10. Voice Assistant issues with settings.
Features of Android P
1. Gesture Navigation: You can easily remove the standard Back, Home, and Recent buttons backed by the all-new gesture-based navigation system.
2. Adaptive Battery and Brightness: Google has developed the adaptive brightness and battery performance in the new Android version which was the common issue if the previous software version.
3. App Actions: The users can readily start the apps as Google will identify the apps which you use constantly and recommend while you navigate to the home screen.
4. Digital Well being: The notifications are now easier to read and display appropriately. Your phone knows how much you use an app and what type of apps you download. You can also set recurrent time goals to keep time in determining the apps on the device.
5. Screenshot Shortcut: Almost all smartphones come with screenshot feature which you can access by the Power + Volume Down button which is sometimes difficult. However, in Android Pie, you can tap a shortcut feature at the Power menu, displayed automatically.
6. Screen Rotation: You don’t have to drag the notification bar two times in order to rotate the screen. If you open a picture than an option will be displayed on the screen.
7. Volume and Sound Improvements: The volume slider has been replaced. Now, you will get the volume slider on the side of the screen and not at the top. The new position is easier to access.
8. Dark Mode: Android Oreo was integrated with a dark mode feature, although the system automatically arranged if the user needs to approve the feature according to their wallpaper.
9. Machine learning technology: Google has developed the new software version with machine learning that has been updated the Android features like Auto-fill into text fields and voice assistant features.
10. Apps permissions: The all-new Android Pie is integrated with better security. You will be automatically notified if you download a malicious or power consuming app.
11. HEIF Image compression and Video Codecs: This advance feature comes with HDR VP9 video profile 2. Your videos will be clearer and better no matter what smartphone model you own.
12. Neural Network API implementation: This is a fabulous feature for the Snapdragon CPU which proposes high-speed HD games and many more.
In spite of some issues, the Android Pie is a great software version reported by the users. The device must be running on the latest Android version as it comes with bug fixes and latest features. If you don’t find the new version interesting, then downgrade the software version.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory Images.
So, these were the methods to update Google Pixel 3A XL Into Latest Version Software Update OTA. If you still don’t receive the update, then you a report to the company’s forum or complain via social media. It is a new handset, so, the company will surely contact you to fix the problem. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to update the phone. You can read our previous articles if you have any Android problems. Don’t forget to share this with your friends who have purchased the new Google handset.