Easy Contents Jumps
Solved: LG V40 ThinQ Display & Screen Problem Fixed
If you have any other problems relating to any other phone models, then you can contact us. Don’t use these methods if your phone not switching on as it can be solved by a certified technician. These problems are completely tested and these really work to fix the screen of the LG V40 ThinQ. I hope you liked this article and these methods solve your smartphone problems. You can share this article with your friends who have an LG V40 ThinQ.
User Review( votes)
LG recently launched the all-new V40 which is a feature packed phone. Previously, the company made some not so good phone like V30, V35, and G7 and the fans were eagerly waiting for a high-end phone from LG. We can say that LG is back with a bang. However, the price didn’t impress the fans much. The phone is equipped with a high-quality display, camera, and robust design.
However, the phone has some severe problems which were reported by users. The major issue of the phone is screen problem which keeps flickering and sometimes turns out black. The users complained in the company’s forum about the screen and other issues, but it didn’t get solved. We thought to provide effective methods which can easily solve the screen problems.
Although, if you found this issue after dropping the phone on the ground or under water, then you have to immediately contact the LG service centre. The screen problem could occur due to some software issue so, you can try to restart the phone when you noticed the problem. You can also connect the phone to a company’s charger which can also solve the screen issue.
In this post, Gadget Features experts have discussed all the troubleshooting methods and conclude the reasons for the screen issue. LG V40 ThinQ is an expensive smartphone so, you might get worried about the screen issue. However, there are some effective methods which can be easily solved without any trouble. So, let’s discuss the methods to fix LG V40 ThinQ screen with the display problem.
LG Smartphone Forum
LG V40 ThinQ Screen Not Turning On
Before jumping in the tough methods, we should try an easy method which is recommended after facing any smartphone issues. This is the first thing which can be used immediately after experiencing any type of smartphone issue like Bluetooth issue, display, network, and others. If your smartphone is not turning on and you see a completely black screen after pressing the wake up button several times, then force reboot the phone. Here are the simple steps to solve this issue.
1. Press and hold the Power button along with the Volume Down.
2. The smartphone will turn off.
3. After a few seconds, it will restart and the apps will be reloaded.
4. If the problem is small, then this method will solve it, but if it is severe, then move to the next methods.
Fix Black Screen
Sometimes, the screen turns black after working for long. If you are a user of LG V40 ThinQ, then you must have faced this issue. This is one of the most common issues faced by LG smartphone users. Although, this issue can be easily solved by executing the Wipe cache partition. This method can also solve other problems related to the touchscreen of the phone so must try this.
This method is performed when the system cache becomes corrupted or discovers a bug. If not fixed immediately, this bug can harm the whole system which will result in slow performance and increasing other new issues as well. Clearing Cache Partition don’t remove any files or folders so you don’t have to bother.
1. Navigate to the Home screen and click on Settings of the device.
2. Select the General option.
3. Touch the Storage and Internal storage.
4. The cache in the memory will be determined.
5. Now, select Free up space option.
6. Click on Temporary files & raw files.
7. Select Cached data> Clip tray temporary files > Raw files from the camera.
8. Confirm and delete.
Fix Touch Screen Not Working
It is the most annoying as well as the worrying moment when you cannot access the screen after pressing the wake-up button. This could be possibly due to a software issue or your phone freezing. You might have installed too many apps or it has some undesired cache. After trying the above methods, you have to enable the phone to recovery mode. This method is also effective to solve many other issues of smartphones as it is specially built-in to solve small problems of phones.
This problem can be solved by another method which is safe mode. Safe mode temporarily disables all third-party apps and operates the device in the complete safe environment. If the screen works in safe mode, then you have to uninstall the apps which you have recently downloaded or if you have downloaded any wallpapers app.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
LG V40 ThinQ Display Problem
If none of the above methods works, then the last option is to perform a factory reset. This is the most effective method which can solve most of the screen related issues like screen not turning on along with other problems. So, what happens when you perform a factory reset? Many users who are new in the smartphone world asks this question. If you have made any changes to the settings or files after purchasing the phone, then factory reset changes it to factory default setting.
However, one drawback of this methods is that you lose all your pictures, videos, and other data as all are completely deleted from the device. So, before tapping on the reset button, make sure that you have backed up your phone’s data. You can back up in your PC or an external memory card.
1. Remember to back up all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
RELATED LG FIX TUTORIALS
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Solved: LG V40 ThinQ Display & Screen Problem Fixed
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Update LG V40 ThinQ Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Mobile Data Not Working
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Solved: Fix LG V40 ThinQ Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix LG V40 ThinQ Battery Charging And Switching On Issue
So, this was the methods to Fix LG V40 ThinQ Screen With Display Problem. If you have any other problems relating to any other phone models, then you can contact us. Don’t use these methods if your phone not switching on as it can be solved by a certified technician. These problems are completely tested and these really work to fix the screen of the LG V40 ThinQ. I hope you liked this article and these methods solve your smartphone problems. You can share this article with your friends who have an LG V40 ThinQ.