Easy Contents Jumps
SOLVED: Fix Nokia 7.1 Screen & Display Problems
If you have any other problems relating to other smartphone models, then you can contact us. Our experts will give you a working solution. You can also use these methods in other Android smartphones as well. I hope you liked this article and these methods help you to solve your phone’s screen problem.
Nokia Forum Below, Click Below To Ask Question.
User Review( vote)
What you do, when you observe any kind of problem with your smartphone? Well, some users without thinking much take the device to mechanics while the intelligent users search the fix in Google. Screen problem is the most worrying obstacle faced by many users. Although, we cannot help you if you dropped the device on a hard surface or dived it under water.
Before concluding to the reasons or issue, we should think positive and assume that the device may have a software issue which can be easily fixed. If you have landed here, then you might be facing the Nokia 7.1 screen issue. There could be abruptly annoying screen flickers and after sometimes, you notice the phone turns off completely. This could be due to the lagging problem or other software bugs.
The previous-gen phones were more accurate compared to new-gen devices which come with many problems. With the addition of lots of interesting and useful features, the problems are rising. However, there are many solutions for every smartphone or other gadget problems. You don’t need to be a professional technician to solve your smartphone problem. Just explore the settings and a little bit inside the device, only related to software.
Never try to open the phone using hardware tool, if you are not an engineer otherwise you will worsen the problem. Before you start worrying about the issue, we will discuss some effective solutions to mend the screen dilemmas. Gadget Features experts have gathered some possible solutions which are effective to fix the low brightness and screen flickering. So, let’s discuss the methods to fix Nokia 7.1 Screen with the display problem.
Fix Display Problem
Display problems can be of various types. There are many users who search the solution for screen flickering, phone working, but display blacked out, the screen turns off while watching HD videos and playing high-end games. One thing which should be immediately executed after observing screen issues is restarting the smartphone. For, this you don’t have to follow any tough steps, simply reboot the device like usual.
1. Press and hold the power key.
2. Tap on the restart option which appears on the screen.
3. Wait for the apps to start and then observe the device for a few hours.
Nokia 7.1 Screen Not Turning On
If restarting the device didn’t work, then move to a little tougher method which is very effective in solving most of the smartphone issues. Another troubleshooting method is to wipe the cache partition. The problems sometimes occur due to malicious caches stored in the smartphone. These caches are saved by the apps which you have downloaded from the Play store. So, let’s know the process to wipe cache partition.
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Fix Black Screen
Sometimes, the screen completely turns black and you don’t know what to do. Even after pressing the power key, the device does not switch on. In this case, you have to observe whether this issue occurs only when you open a particular application or it happens anytime. This issue usually occurs when the battery heats up or due to software problems.
At first, try to restart the device, if the screen doesn’t wake up, then you can plug the device in charging. While charging, press the power key and then check if the problem still persists. Still if the screen not turning on, then there could be a problem due to third-party apps. To know this, you have to enter safe mode. In this mode, all third-party apps are temporarily disabled. So, if the problem solves while in safe mode, we can conclude that the apps are the culprit.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Fix Touch Screen Not Working
If your phone screen is on, but you cannot tap on an option, the files in the phone might be a reason. For, this you have to factory reset the devices which remove all the data of the phone including photos, videos, calls, and others. So, here is the step-by-step method to solve the problems.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
- Update Nokia 7.1 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
- Fix Nokia 7.1 Bluetooth Not Connecting Issues
- Solved: Fix Nokia 7.1 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
- Solved: Fix Nokia 7.1 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Nokia 7.1 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- SOLVED: Fix Nokia 7.1 Mobile Data Not Working
- Fix Nokia 7.1 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Fix Nokia 7.1 Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop With Mic Issue
- SOLVED: Fix Nokia 7.1 Screen & Display Problems
- Fix Nokia 7.1 Internet WiFi Connection Problem (Issue Solved)
- Fix Nokia 7.1 Keyboard Issues In Settings
So, these were the methods to fix Nokia 7.1 Screen with the display problem. If you have any other problems relating to other smartphone models, then you can contact us. Our experts will give you a working solution. You can also use these methods in other Android smartphones as well. I hope you liked this article and these methods help you to solve your phone’s screen problem. You can also share this post with your friends and families who are facing any type of screen issue.
My Nokia 7.1 upper display touch not working properly…..how can I solve this problem
In Nokia 7.1 video contrast is chnaged how to fix ??
On this article you will get the best information regarding salt fix Nokia 7 1 screen display problems. I enjoyed reading this article. Anyone searching for same topic may find their shelter here. I am sure many people will come to read this in future.Great blog indeed, will visit again future to read more!!
My Nokia 7.1 mobile screen is coming white.
I am using nokia 6.1 plus.. But when i using the phone all of a sudden my mobile display black but screen is active.. I just need the solution plz help me..