Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Nokia 7.1 Mobile Data Not Working
Solutions to fix Nokia 7.1 mobile data not working. Cellular data or mobile data is the most necessary thing to enjoy most of the features of a smartphone. If you have a smartphone, then you must have cellular data in it. The main necessity or value of internet data is realised when it doesn’t work.
User Review( vote)
Cellular data or mobile data is the most necessary thing to enjoy most of the features of a smartphone. If you have a smartphone, then you must have cellular data in it. The main necessity or value of internet data is realised when it doesn’t work. You cannot use online games, social media apps, Google Maps and many more without Mobile data. The advantage of cellular data is known only to the users who don’t use WiFi for internet usage.
Nokia 7.1 is the smartphone in the market, but some Android users have observed that the cellular data is abruptly stopped working. The failure to transfer cellular data can apparently occur at any time. However, this might not be a network issue when you still can make or receive a phone call. The users have complained that they cannot browse the web, send messages, use social media, or other online apps.
When you cannot use the mobile data while its on, then it becomes a worrying situation. You should select a network provider which offers good network so that you can enjoy all the high-end games and watch YouTube videos without buffering. The reason for the cellular data issue can be many can be caused by a network problem or sometimes software issues as well. You should not immediately conclude that the phone has some severe problem, first try to solve it yourself.
Some of you might be thinking what can you do expect restarting the smartphone. However, Gadget Features Experts have sketched some possible solutions which are very effective to solve the internet issues. Don’t worry, you don’t need any superpowers skills to performs these methods. So, without wasting time, let’s begin to discuss those easy troubleshooting methods to fix Nokia 7.1 mobile data not working.
Fix Mobile Data Not Working
Nokia 7.1 mobile data issue is a severe issue. At first, check the network signal which is important to operate the internet. If the signal is fine, then check that you have enough data. You have to dial the code to check the data balance. If you find a good signal as well as enough data, restart the device. Use the normal method to reboot the device. Long press the power key until the phone turns off.
The next method is resetting network settings. It’s normal that after purchasing the device you made some changes to the network setting which becomes the problem for the internet. So, when you reset network setting, it changes to factory default. Here are the steps to Reset Network Settings.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the Nokia phone.
2. Click on General option.
3. Select Reset and Reset Network Settings.
Fix Data Roaming Not Working
Sometimes, the internet doesn’t work while roaming, but the network is available. Although, at first, check if the internet is enabled for roaming mode. For this, you have to follow the following steps.
1. Navigate to the Settings.
2. Click on Wireless & networks > Data usage.
3. Make sure that the Mobile data is enabled.
4. Return to Wireless & networks menu and Mobile networks.
5. Turn on Data Roaming.
6. Select Access Point Names and select the desired network.
If you have already set the APN, then reset it using these steps and enter the details.
1. Navigate to the Settings app on your device.
2. Select your “Mobile Networks.”
3. Reset the “Data Roaming” option.
Fix Internet Not Working
You might find this method stupid, but it’s really essential. After purchasing the phone, you must check the data settings before using the internet. Nonetheless, it won’t work without proper internet settings. Check the default settings with the type of SIM you are using. The current network mode is 3G, 4G, and other’s soon to come. So, if you use a 4G phone and 4G Sim, then change the mode to the same.
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. Click on Mobile data> Network mode.
3. Now select the desired mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
4. Auto mode changes the network automatically.
Nokia 7.1 No Mobile Data
If you find that your smartphone exceeds the data limit, change the limit. It’s easy to shift the data limit by dragging the mark upwards. This method sometimes works for many users so, must try it. You can also disable the data limit, but you will be not warned if the limit exceeds.
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. Click on Mobile Data/Data Usage.
3. You will notice a graph which displays data usage and many other settings. Dragging the limit up in the graph.
4. Or, disable all data limits by unticking the Limit mobile data usage option.
Fix No Network Signal
If you find that the signal is weak or no network on display, reinsert the Sim card. Take out the SIM and insert it again properly. Now, restart the smartphone like usually. Check the signal now and start browsing. If this didn’t work, reset the device. Reset will delete all the settings, files, folders, pictures, videos, and everything from the smartphone will solve most of the issues.
1. Press and hold the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the device.
2. Connect the phone via Micro USB Cable or charge it.
3. Hold and press the Volume Up and Power buttons for few seconds.
4. Release all buttons when you have entered the Recovery Mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset”. Press the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power key to select.
6. Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Press the Power button and release.
7. Now, select “reboot system now” via the Power key.
So, these were some easy solutions to fix Nokia 7.1 mobile data not working. If the problem is not yet solved, then contact certified technicians before the issue gets even worse. You can contact us if you face any other issues in any smartphone model, our experts will give you some effective solutions. I hope you liked this article and these methods help you to solve the issues. You can also share this article with your friends and families who are struggling with their brand new phones.