Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Hence, with the help of this guide, we have provided all the frequent troubleshooting battery charging and switching on the issue of Samsung Galaxy S11. Hence, If you cannot identify and determine the issue, then directly consult the brand’s service center. Thus, the Battery charging issue can be determined by utilizing the above methods only if the issue is software associated.
User Review( vote)
As we are talking about the problems of Samsung Galaxy S11. Then the Battery charging issue is a frequent problem encountered by all users now and then. Thus various Android users don’t remark the issue till the battery starts draining automatically outwardly being handled the whole day. Thus, visualize a situation when your battery is completely charged, and after coming from a long heck tick day, the battery is completely drained. However, you cannot use your phone without putting it for charging. Hence, if this is the condition that you are facing, then the device has a critical battery issue.
These symptoms are of battery draining problems, but some issues restrict the smartphone from getting a charge. Thus, if your smartphone is not getting a charge, if it is charging yet slowly, then the phone may have a hardware or software associated problem. Determining the hardware issue can be difficult; thus, if you know how to handle it, then only deal with it, or else it may cause some more different problems.
Though a software defect can be determined efficiently via some methods, hence, the Battery not charging correctly may have happened due to your phone movements. As we know that Android is the most reliable operating system that has an immense fan following, but it has some software issues which may trouble its users. However, This doesn’t imply that you shouldn’t manage an Android phone as it has several astonishing features and are highly customizable. Thus we have gathered some frequent battery issues of Samsung Galaxy S11; let’s determine them one-by-one.
Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Charging Port Loose
Well, if you are facing this problem, then the initial thing is that you have to check if your phone has any physical damage or not. Perhaps, sometimes the wall outlet has difficulty. Therefore, You can plug in the various wall socket and verify if the device is charging or not. As there are various smartphone these days appears with a separate adapter and separate USB wire for charging so, a unit likely has the defect. However, to check the USB cable, you can join the device to a PC, laptop, and monitor if it’s getting charged or not correctly. Moreover, you can further check the charging port. Thus, remove the dirt jammed in the port.
Samsung Galaxy S11 Won’t Turn On Or Charge
If the charging port is broken or insecure, then you can go to the service center and get it fixed at a given cost. Hence, after checking the physical damage, now update your device. Therefore, Charging difficulties can also happen due to some software flaws which can be repaired by updating your smartphone software firmware. Hence, You can also decrease the device software if the new variant didn’t determine the problem. Thus, various users favor updating the software as it appears with glitch jams.
1. Initially, go to the Settings section.
2. Now click on the System option.
3. Thus click on Advanced option.
4. After that, select the System update.
5. Tap on Check to see if any update is ready or not.
6. Thus if the updates are ready, then download it.
7. Remember to have a good internet connection and enough space to download the update.
1. After completing the update, download ADB & Fastboot on your computer.
2. Now, allow OEM Unlocking.
3. Switch off your smartphone.
4. Touch and press the volume down and power buttons to allow Android’s bootloader list.
5. Thus, on Windows, place C:Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-sdkplatform-tools.
6. Press down the shift key, right-tap on the screen on the platform-tools file.
7. Choose the “Open command window here” option.
8. Open the Bootloader.
9. Tap the enter button.
10. At last, download and flash the factory images.
So, to fix the Samsung Galaxy S11 Battery Charging problem And turning on charging problems are occurred due to the regular practice of the device. However, all users are cautioned not to utilize the phone during the of its charging as it diminishes the completion of the device with time. Hence, practice the steps to verify if the charging device is operating and determine the issue.
1. At first, connect to a PC and disconnect the cable from the power charger.
2. Now, combine your Android phone to your PC’s USB port with the cable given.
3. Hence, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Next, disconnect and again reconnect the cable in 10 seconds.
5. Hence, charge the phone for a minimum of 30 minutes.
6. Now, touch and press the power button for a moment.
7. Lastly, tap on the Restart option or touch and press the power button to restart the smartphone.
Smartphone Not Charging
Next, we have the smartphone, not charging. Well, if the cached data managed by your link, then the Android apps can efficiently obtain extra gigabytes of the device space. Hence, The inefficient data are completely dumped files, and thus they can quietly be destroyed to clear up device space. Therefore, if you have not removed the cache after getting the phone, then apply the wipe cache partition to clear the cache. Thus You can practice the wipe cache partition in recovery mode to remove the system cache implementing the below steps.
Wipe Cache Partition
1. At first, touch and press the power button to switch off the phone.
2. Next, touch and press the Volume Up simultaneously with Power keys unless your Android or company’s logo resembles on the screen.
3. Now, free up both the buttons, now you have entered into the recovery mode. Hence, if you notice that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the choices didn’t seem, then you have to join your phone to the PC through USB Cable. You can likewise connect to the charger as well.
4. Well, in recovery mode, you will notice several options, you have to choose ‘Wipe cache partition’ utilizing the Power key.
5. At last, impair from the recovery mode by restarting your device.
Samsung Galaxy S11 Not Charging or Turning On
Well, the application can further help you to verify if the battery of the device is getting charge normally or not. Thus the Google play store has a freely available app associated with Ampere, which is known to control the battery tasks effortlessly. Just go to the play store and download the app. Comprehend these steps to utilize this app as it comes with manageable UI, which won’t bother you while utilizing the app.
1. Initially, go to the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the Ampere app in the search strip and tap on the install button.
3. After installing it, start the application.
4. Well, if the shows the green color, then the phone is getting charged.
5. Hence, if the screen shows the orange minus sign, then the smartphone is not getting a charge.
Smartphone Won’t Charge
Sometimes, there is a situation when the apps become the cause for the battery not getting a charging issue. Well, in safe mode does not determine the problem, but it will allow you to know if any third-party app is the accused of the battery issue or not. Thus all you have to do is to control the device in safe mode in this way, which momentarily switches off some connectivity elements and also the third-party apps.
1. Initially, touch and press the Power key to switch off the device.
2. Now touch and press the Volume Down, including the Power keys.
3. Drop the Power Key when the Android logo resembles on the screen.
4. Thus touch and press the Power key repeatedly simultaneously with Volume Down key, which you are now holding.
5. Hence, the phone will begin in recovery mode, then free both the keys.
6. Now, you will mark an option that will ask you to allow Safe Mode.
7. Tap Ok to verify.
8. Finally, you will see the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
Smartphone Vibrates But Won’t Turn On
Lastly, in this issue, you have to apply the factory reset to the smartphone data. This will eliminate all the ill-disposed files and folders that you have collected in the device. Thus the Factory reset in recovery mode may resolve the battery issue that the users are suffering from.
1. Make sure to keep a full backup of all data of the phone.
2. Switch off the device and connect to charging.
3. Now touch and press the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Drop it and repeatedly hold the Power button. Remember that you are pressing the Volume down button.
5. Now hold the Volume down button a moment to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
6. Tap ok to confirm.
7. Lastly, press the Power button to apply the factory reset.
Hence, with the help of this guide, we have provided all the frequent troubleshooting battery charging and switching on the issue of Samsung Galaxy S11. Hence, If you cannot identify and determine the issue, then directly consult the brand’s service center. Thus, the Battery charging issue can be determined by utilizing the above methods only if the issue is software associated. Well, I hope that you liked this post, and it benefited you to determine the smartphone problem. However, don’t forget to share this guide with your family and friends who are confronting the same problem with their Samsung Galaxy S11.