Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 keyboard Issues With Settings
Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 keyboard Issues With Settings
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 keyboard Issues With Settings
The new Samsung Galaxy A51 advances impressive features that are robust design and built quality. Being one of the amazing smartphones, it has some keyboard issues. Thus several users have stated that there is a keyboard issue in Samsung Galaxy A51; yes,
User Review( vote)
Samsung Galaxy A51 is one of the most astonishing smartphones that users are anxiously resembling and wanting it. However. The new Samsung Galaxy A51 advances impressive features that are robust design and built quality. Being one of the amazing smartphones, it has some keyboard issues. Thus several users have stated that there is a keyboard issue in Samsung Galaxy A51; yes, users are facing. Nevertheless, the difficulties in smartphones are increasing quickly now, and problems are happening utterly due to the tons of features and different apps presented by the manufacturers.
Many users of Samsung Galaxy A51 proclaimed that, while typing on the keyboard, the Samsung Galaxy A51 is staggering. Not only this, the smartphone gets turned off after a few times, as now the keyboard of Android smartphones appears preloaded with different emojis, gifs, and various gestural characteristics that presented in the device varies sometimes. And all these features help you to make your text or any other messages more attractive and beautiful. Various users believe that Android devices are pretty complex to use. But, the entire thing is pretty different, as Android devices are truly quite easy to operate. But the only problem is that the new specialties that are afforded by the manufacturers receive some minor issues sometimes. Consequently, nowadays, the most annoying problem with smartphones is the keyboard issue, and thus if you are facing this issue that you won’t be able to use your smartphone accurately.
There are already many users who are facing this problem and wasted their valuable time fixing this minor issue, which is “keyboard not working issue,” Hence don’t worry, as now you can effortlessly fix this problem at home without seeking anybody’s help because we have now classified out that this issue is usually happening due to the software bug or minor glitches. Therefore, here in this post, we will bestow you the whole pattern along with the clear and simple steps to fix the Samsung Galaxy A51 Keyboard Issues. Thus now let’s discuss the issues with its solution step by step.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 keyboard Issues With Settings
At first, We will discuss the keyboard issue; We have explained the most fundamental method to fix this issue that is to force stop. Hence this option ultimately helps you to restart the application on your Samsung Galaxy A51 Android smartphone. Furthermore, the accessible keyboard of Google, the Google Keyboard, utterly needs a reboot, but various of you might be imagining that “why we need to do reboot”? Thus using the Google Keyboard for a long time, then you have to apply the steps mentioned below this.
- Go to the Settings option of your Android smartphone.
- Now, you have to click on the Apps list option.
- Next, you have to choose the Application Manager and All tab.
- Soon you have to search the Android Keyboard app and select it.
- At last tap on the Force Stop option to close the keyboard and begin again.
WhatsApp Keyboard Not Appearing Android
Next, we have the WhatsApp keyboard not appearing android, hence we all know that this app is the world’s most accepted instant messaging app, WhatsApp is maintained by the social media behemoth Facebook, it’s a multi-feature app that allows lots of characteristics to perform, for example, text messages, voice calls, voice messages, sharing images, video calls, sharing audios, sharing videos, sharing documents and further, as it has a long listing of several features.
But, aside from this feature, the most observant factor is that some Android users have stated that they weren’t able to use their keyboard app properly while using WhatsApp on their Android smartphone. Throughout this issue, if you will click on the keyboard section, you will get a fault message, that is “Unfortunately, the keyboard has stopped working,” on your smartphone screen. So, to fix this bothersome, you have to use the force stop option, or else you have to update the Whatsapp. Thus follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, go to the Settings option.
- Next, you have to click on the Apps list option.
- Then you have to choose the Application Manager and All tab option.
- Next, search the WhatsApp and choose it.
- Then you have to choose the Force Stop option to stop the app.
- After completing the above steps, restart your Android smartphone.
Update the app:-
- Initially, go to the Google Play Store.
- Now you will see that on the left side, you have to choose three horizontal lines.
- Soon after the above step, click on My apps & games option.
- Next, now hunt the WhatsApp app and then click on the update option.
Gboard Not Showing Up Android
Now, we will discuss the Gboard not showing up android, So Are you still encountering the issue and receiving the “Unfortunately, the keyboard has stopped working” fault message on your Android smartphone? If yes, then definitely, you might have downloaded any ill-disposed app from the Google Play Store. And to confirm it or to check if you have to run your phone in safe mode, and then you can easily check if any third-party app is hitting the performance of your device.
Hence if you’re encountering the issue in safe mode, then all you have to do is to delete that app that you have downloaded newly on your Android smartphone. After performing so, your device will work correctly, just like before.
- At, first you have to hold the Power button of your smartphone.
- After doing the above step, you have to hold the Shut Down option for a few moments.
- Next, click on the OK button to restart the device into Safe Mode.
- Now you have to pause for a while so that your smartphone gets restarted.
- Following the above step, now you will see a sticker (safe mode) on the down of your device screen.
- Now open the WhatsApp.
- Next, go to the Google Play Store, click on the menu, and then choose the My Apps tab.
- Now choose the app you want to uninstall from your device.
- After doing the above step, now you have to choose the uninstall button and then click Ok to confirm.
- Now once you have uninstalled it, then restart your smartphone to impair the safe mode.
Google Keyboard Not Showing
Next, we will discuss the google keyboard, not showing. Now, device manager apps are top-rated, as users install those apps on their phones only to manage the files, temporary files clear junk files, and many more. All these things only absorb unnecessary space on your smartphone, which severely reduces the performance of the device.
Therefore, once you delete these additional files, clear junk files, temporary files, from your smartphone, it will immediately increase the rate or performance of your Android smartphone. Thus we have provided you the proper steps to clear the system cache to fix the keyboard app problem.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Now, you have to click on the Application Manager below the apps.
- Next, you have to choose the All apps list option.
- Now find and click the keyboard app.
- After that, you have to choose the Clear Cache option and then Clear Data option.
- At last, click Ok to confirm the process.
Wipe Cache Partition:-
- Initially, hold the power button for a while to turn off the smartphone.
- Next, you have to hold the Volume Up simultaneously with Power keys.
- After performing the above step, leave both the buttons.
- Instantly in the recovery mode, you have to choose the ‘Wipe cache partition’ option amongst others using the Power key.
- Lastly, after completing the above steps, restart the device to go from the recovery mode to the normal mode.
Gboard Not Working Android
Next, we will discuss the Gboard not working android. We all know that the dictionary app is undeviatingly linked with the keyboard app. So, if you are receiving wrong word recommendations continually, then follow the steps that we have discussed below because these steps will help you clear the cache once again; still, this time, it will be a dictionary application.
Clear Cache of Dictionary app:-
- First, go to the Setting menu.
- Next, you have to choose the Application Manager.
- Soon choose the All apps list.
- Following the above step, now, you will have to hunt the dictionary app on your Android device or smartphone.
- At last, choose the Clear Cache option on your device and then click the Ok button to confirm the process.
Gboard Glide Not Working
Now we will discuss the Gboard glide not working, Usually, if we talk about the Gboard glide problem, then let me explain first that, it’s a software problem, and it is pretty complicated to fix. Now, many of you might be considering how to fix this issue? Hence to fix this issue, you have to update your smartphone with the application update implemented by the company. And not only this, you have to update the software version of your device because it will fix many other problems that are already on your Android device simultaneously with this issue. Therefore, if you are encountering this same issue on your smartphone, and if you have neglected any update that was implemented by the company at the beginning. Then it’s time to update your device firmware right at that moment without wasting your time, as renewing or updating your device firmware will help you to fix the Gboard glide not working issue on your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone.
- Go to the Settings option on your phone.
- Choose the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- After that, you should choose the System updates.
- Now, check for the update.
- Thus if an update is available, then click OK button to download and install the update on your smartphone.
- After downloading, you have to wait for the update to finish, then install it on your device, thus restart the device.
Gboard Swipes Not Working
At last, we will discuss the Gboar swipe not working. Now many users favor typing with various languages, and it’s one of the most impressive features of the Google Gboard. But, if you are suffering from the issue that is the Gboard swipe not working, then you have to review or modify the language. After doing this, if you still encounter this problem, then you have to keep a back up your Android smartphone and then reset the device going to the settings option of your smartphone.
Change Keyboard language:-
- Go to the settings option.
- Now scroll down and choose the “Language and Input” option.
- Next, select the desired keyboard like Android Keyboard or Swift Keyboard.
- After that, choose the “Default” button and choose the “English” as keyboard language.
- At first, go to the Settings option on your smartphone.
- Now choose the ‘General’ tab.
- Next, choose the Restart & reset option on your smartphone.
- After that, choose the Factory data reset option.
- Now, you have to verify the passcode that your device will show.
- After verifying the passcode, choose the Reset phone option.
- Then choose the Delete all option.
- Lastly, choose the Reset option.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Battery Draining Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Screen Display Problem
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Thus we have provided you a full guide of all troubleshooting keyboard issues of Samsung Galaxy A51 with the setting, including its proper solution step by step. Therefore if you are encountering the same issue on your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, then I will suggest you follow this complete guide to solve the problems of your own. As in this article, we have discussed the most efficient and practiced methods to fix the Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone’s keyboard issue with settings.
So, if you admired this post and it benefited you to fix the issue on your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, then don’t skip to share this post with your friends and relatives who are suffering from the same issue with their Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone. Furthermore, if you are encountering any other problems as well, then you can also see our other earlier tutorials and guides to resolve those issues.