Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Xperia XZ3 Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
From the above topic, you have already guessed that we are going to explain the issues and fix the Samsung Galaxy A51 internet hotspot not working. Hence we all know that we can connect at least five people to an android device at one time. But the foremost thing is to have the hotspot characteristic in your smartphones. Hence, we took the Samsung Galaxy A51 because it is one of the newest smartphone models in the exceptionally successful device business.
User Review( vote)
From the above topic, you have already guessed that we are going to explain the issues and fix the Samsung Galaxy A51 internet hotspot not working. Hence we all know that we can connect at least five people to an android device at one time. But the foremost thing is to have the hotspot characteristic in your smartphones. Hence, we took the Samsung Galaxy A51 because it is one of the newest smartphone models in the exceptionally successful device business. Thus we know that some people use their smartphone as a Wi-Fi device, so others efficiently link their coveted devices like computers or laptops to their phones through WiFi for internet access.
Thus, being one of the most advanced smartphones, Samsung Galaxy A51 also has some hotspot issue which has been encountered by several of the users. Many users complained that sometimes the hotspot commences misbehaving. However, its one of the fundamental problems of android devices; therefore, it can be fixed immediately, but if your device has any hardware issue, then, in that case, you have to go to your nearest service center for consulting the matter. Hence we have mentioned and discussed some general issues of hotspot with their solution, usually fronted by many android users so that users can fix this problem by themselves with the help of this article.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Hotspot Not Working
Firstly we will discuss the hotspot not working issue, as it’s one of the most common issues between all the problems of the hotspot. Well, some of the users may find this funny, but it’s true that various users inevitably struggle while connecting hotspots. Those who don’t know exactly how to join the hotspot network, then, in that case, you will land with a failure on your phone screen. But now, it’s not that challenging to relate to a hotspot network. Thus, everybody understands it because it is as easy as connecting wifi. Hence you can join the hotspot network by implementing the steps presented below.
- First, Go to the settings option of the smartphone.
- Choose the More button at the bottom of your Wireless & networks.
- Now, enter the tethering and portable hotspot.
- Select the Setup Wi-Fi hotspot option.
- Enter a network name.
- Now, choose a Security type, which can be WPA2 AES. You can also choose the None option if you want to give the internet to friends.
- Provide a requisite Password.
- Always make sure that mobile data is connected while you connect via hotspot. So your internet won’t work if it is switched off.
- Drag the notification bar.
- Lastly, tap on the mobile data or cellular data option.
Hotspot Not Connecting To The Laptop
Next, we will discuss the hotspot not connecting to laptop issues; as we all know that the battery saver mode is one of the excellent characteristics that automatically turns on when the battery level of the smartphone is flat. Thus always make sure that your phone should have sufficient battery before connecting to the hotspot because this feature of connecting the internet is light battery consuming. Furthermore, Remember that you should not use the hotspot feature while the phone is charging because it reduces battery performance eventually. Hence the hotspot does not work when you have the battery saver mode on, so to impair the option to follow steps mentioned below.
Battery Saver mode:-
- At first, change your settings on a smartphone.
- Tap on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- Now click on the menu button on the battery screen.
- Then, tap “Battery saver.”
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, tour the Battery Saver screen.
- Sets the option in the Battery Saver mode.
- At last, switch off Battery Saver mode by pulling down your notification screen and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver.”
Hotspot No Internet
Now, we will discuss the hotspot no internet issue, if you have followed the hotspot feature earlier, then you should know about the limit data option. It is applied to withdraw extra data usage for applicable devices. Make sure that the device must have a sufficient data pack so that you easily connect with the hotspot device via Wifi. Hence you have to increase the limit or undermine the option by the settings of the smartphone.
Further, you have the forget network option, which is one of the second options that can help you to fix the hotspot issue properly. In case, if you cannot correlate to a particular device, then skip that connection. Consequently, You have to enter the password and connect it again. So to apply it, follow the steps provided below.
Limit Data Option:-
- Go to the Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
- Next, touch the “Data usage.”
- You will see the “Limit mobile data usage” option.
- Drag the limit range or just set this option off so that it won’t stop you from using internet access.
- Lastly, reboot the smartphone.
- Initially, go to the settings menu.
- Now, click on the WiFi option.
- Then select the desired network.
- Thus, you will notice an option, “Forget” button so, click on it.
- Enter all the details again and start your internet browsing.
Tethering Not Working
Next, we will discuss the tethering not working; It’s necessary to Updates any Android device so that all the features work perfectly. Furthermore, Your device always needs to run smoothly; so, it doesn’t make any changes in the characteristics and features of your smartphone, which magnifies a reason for ignoring updates. In case, If you have ignored a software update, then it may be the reason for your device issue. Furthermore, updates transfer software viruses that generate most of the connectivity problems.
Through this method, You can automatically remove all the cache of your smartphone, which is saved in your device. Thus this cache gets downloaded automatically while browsing. If you haven’t cleared all the cache for a long time, then quickly wipe your cache bar in recovery mode. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Make sure that Your phone should have an immeasurable Wi-Fi Network. Because without proper internet, you cannot install the update.
- Then go to the Settings.
- Tap on About device.
- Next, tap the System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- Thus If any updates are served, then download and install the latest Android version.
- Hence, the smartphone will automatically restart after the installation process.
Wipe Cache Partition in recovery mode:-
- Firstly, touch and hold the power button to switch off the smartphone.
- Next, touch and hold the Volume Up button simultaneously with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo display on the screen.
- Now, release both the buttons.
- Now in recovery mode, you will notice various options; all you have to do is to pick ‘Wipe cache partition’ utilizing the Power key.
- Lastly, You can navigate from the recovery mode by just restarting the device.
The Laptop Connects To Hotspot But No Internet
Lastly, we will discuss the laptop connects to the hotspot but no internet; thus, we all know that for connecting the internet through wifi, a valid IP address is required. Furthermore, You can use your modify network option to set the IP address accurately. The most effective and working method to determine the connectivity problem is the factory reset. Sometimes it appears if you mistakenly downloaded some ill-disposed apps, files, or folders in your phone, thus via factory reset, it will kill all the bugs. Hence, You don’t have to panic about the present images and videos as you can keep a proper back up in your Google accounts or laptop. Follow the steps given below to solve the issue.
- Initially, open the Wi-Fi connection in the Settings part of the phone.
- Next, search for the particular Android Hotspot network.
- Instantly, press the WiFi network for a long time and tap on the Advanced Settings.
- Thus the Advanced setting is also being at the Modify Network option.
- Now, replace the IP setting from DHCP to Static.
- Then select the IP Address.
- Lastly, save the settings and connect to the network.
- Well, always remember that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
- Now, switch off your smartphone and connect to charging.
- Then touch and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at a time.
- Next, release and again hold the Power button. Make sure to keep the Volume down button.
- Hence, Press the Volume down button several times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- At last, touch the Power button to factory reset.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Battery Draining Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Screen Display Problem
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A51 Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Thus with the help of this article, we have tried to provide all the possible troubleshooting issues of hotspot with their proper solution step by step. If your device has any hardware issue, then quickly take your device to the nearest service center for consulting the problem. Hence if you have any questions concerning the hotspot, then this article will surely clear all the questions to help you to work out the issues. So, if you liked this post, then don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family, those who are facing similar problems with the hotspot.