Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Realme X2 Pro Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Realme X2 Pro Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
We have briefly explained all the useful ways which will allow you to quickly fix these issues on your Realme X2 Pro Android smartphone. There are many features present in the smartphone which simply make the device laggy. For this reason, users consistently report on forums that they are not able to take the call or make any outgoing calls on their Android smartphone or tablet. And not only that even many users don’t know if the issue is with SIM or the software of the smartphone that is causing this problem.
User Review( votes)
We all know very well that the Android devices are one of the best-featured devices among all the devices available on the market. These smartphones look cool enough to manage everything like daily tasks, but hold on, as there are some issues that every user has to face once in a time with their Android devices.
The Android smartphone produces lots of problems, particularly with the calls. In the beginning, the phones were not facing these types of issues as it doesn’t hold many features. The call drop is one of the severe issues that all the users are facing every time. Recently, some users of smartphones have reported that during calls, the call gets disconnects, and the smartphone gets stuck. The most effective reason behind this issue is the third-party apps that are downloaded on your smartphone, which simply makes your smartphone quite slow, and for this reason, it starts lagging.
Hence, in this post, we have briefly explained all the useful ways which will allow you to quickly fix these issues on your Realme X2 Pro Android smartphone. There are many features present in the smartphone which simply make the device laggy. For this reason, users consistently report on forums that they are not able to take the call or make any outgoing calls on their Android smartphone or tablet. And not only that even many users don’t know if the issue is with SIM or the software of the smartphone that is causing this problem.
They always remain concerned about their smartphones, but, now you don’t have to worry about that, as now you can solve the issue by yourself that you are facing during your calls without seeking someone’s help. The Realme X2 pro is one of the marvelous smartphones that is launched by the well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo via its sub-brand Realme.
The display of the smartphone is large enough and has a high capacity battery of battery that really offers long life. But, apart from all these things, recently, some users have reported that while calling, the call disconnects and the phone gets hanged. Hence, as we told earlier that in this post, we had discussed all the effective procedures, that can surely fix this issue on your Realme X2 Pro smartphone.
Fix Realme X2 Pro Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Fix Call Drop Issue
Are you facing the call drop issue on your smartphone? If yes, then we know the irritation that you are facing right now. As the call drop issue is one of the most irritating problems nowadays that users are facing on their smartphones. Users are facing this disturbing situation every day, just imagine if you are attending an official call and your smartphone disconnects suddenly, then you have to undergo a considerable loss. You can fix this issue by yourself at your home without seeking anybody’s help, just following the steps given below. There are two techniques you can apply to resolve the problem you are suffering from the smartphone.
Reset Network Settings:
- First, go to the Home screen.
- Then click on the Settings option.
- Now just tap on the ‘General’ tab.
- Next, you have to select the Restart & Reset option.
- Then tap on the Network settings reset and Reset Settings.
- Then a pop up will appear on the screen, which will verify Reset Settings.
- Then all you have to Wait for a few minutes to complete the network settings.
Caller ID Settings:
- First, go to the Settings section of the phone.
- Next, tap on Applications and Settings.
- Then tap on the “Call” section, which is present under the list.
- Then tap on the “Caller ID” option.
- Next, change the option to the Network Default option.
- At last Reboot the smartphone by long-pressing the Power key.
Fix Incoming Call Issue
The realme X2 pro is a good model, but users are still suffering from the issue of the incoming call. Users have complained to the company that the smartphone is not getting the incoming calls. If you are also facing this problem and not able to take the call, then you must check the flight mode option of the phone. You should also verify the VoLTE option present on the smartphone. However, if you are not able to find a way to resolve the issue, then follow the steps that we have given below.
- First, make sure the Flight Mode is turned off.
- Then tap and hold On/Off.
- Next, tap the Flight mode option.
- At last, turn off the smartphone for 30 seconds and then turn on.
- First, go to the Setting option.
- Then in setting, you have to open Mobile networks.
- Then go to the VoLTE option and switch the on/off VoLTE call.
Fix Not Receiving Calls
Dropped calls is another annoying issue that users are experiencing. The company gives a straightforward way, but users hop the best method to solve the problem. The company offers the best way is the system updates, which consist of many different anti bugs and an actively updated version of the system. Moreover, You can follow the steps given below to renew the smartphone.
- Initially, go to the Settings section of the phone.
- Next, click on the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- Then tap on System updates.
- After that, tap Check for update.
- Now if an update is available, then tap OK.
- Next, tap on the Download option.
- At last wait for the update to complete.
- Now once the above step is completed now restart the device.
Fix Signal Drop
The signal drop is a frequent problem in all Android smartphones. It is a severe problem that happens with the apps that you have downloaded. Hence, it’s essential to clear the cache of the smartphone. After clearing the cache, and all the ill-disposed bug present in your smartphone, you will get a virus-free smartphone. Moreover, to extract the cache, you can also follow the steps given below.
- First, go to the Home screen, then visit Settings.
- Then click on the Apps list.
- Next, find the phone app on the list.
- At last tap on the clear cache.
Hence, if you don’t find the phone app on the list, then follow the following way given below.
- Initially from the Home screen, visit Settings.
- Then click on Storage.
- Then you have to select the Cached data option.
- At last, tap, OK to confirm.
Fix No Sound On The Call
There are some cases where people claim that during there calls, they are not able to hear or listen to the voice of the receiver properly. Several users also affirm that the difficulty is with the hardware of the phone, but it’s not true every time. In unusual events, if the receiver is is not able to hear the sound correctly, then the fault must be with the software of the phone. You can fix this issue by just following a few steps given below.
- First, press and hold the power button.
- Next, touch and keep Power off the display.
- Then Click on, OK.
- Next, you need to enter the safe mode, which is displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- After that, all you have to do is press and hold the power button just for a few seconds.
- Lastly, you have to go to your smartphone’s display option.
- Now tap on Restart, or press and hold the power button until the phone reboots.
If your phone works good in safe mode, then uninstall the apps you have downloaded recently because it must be causing the problem.
- First, go to the Home screen.
- Then drive to the Settings option.
- Next, click on Manage Applications.
- Choose the desired app to be uninstalled.
- Then, select Uninstall.
- At last, click on Ok to confirm.
Fix Microphone Issue
Smartphone users are encountering difficulty with the mic. The users complained that when they are calling, the hearer is not able to listen to the voice hence and adequately, incapable of having a proper conversation. If you are also facing the mic issue, then you should apply this approved method if your mic of the smartphone is producing some software issue. This is a powerful way you can implement to solve the problem. The steps are given below.
- First, go to Settings of the phone.
- Then scroll down to Language & Input, and tap on the option.
- Next, select the Voice Input option.
- Then tap on the Gear settings icon on Enhanced Google Services.
- After that, Open “OK Google” detection.
- Then, disable all “OK Google” detection feature.
- At last, now reboot the phone as you usually do and check the problem.
At last, now comes the very efficient method that is the factory reset. Generally, this method is not used by many users frequently, as the reset option eliminates the data and files from your smartphone. Thus if you want to utilize this option, you need to keep the backup of the data and folder that are existing in your smartphone. After saving the backup, you can utilize the steps given below.
- First, make sure to have a backup of all the data on your phone.
- Then, immediately turn the smartphone off and put it for charging.
- Next, you have to press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- After that, hold the Volume down button and leave the Power button and hold it again.
- Next, you have to hold the Volume down button ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Now quickly tap Yes to confirm.
- At last, press the Power button to reset.
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Realme X2 Pro GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Battery Draining Issue
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Mobile Data Not Working Issue
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Screen Display Problem
- Fix Realme X2 Pro keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Realme X2 Pro WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Realme X2 Pro Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Primarily, just applying the above steps for the issue of Realme X2 Pro, you can quickly and easily resolve the problem by yourself without seeking anybody’s help or the help of the service center. Hence we have provided you all the possible and practical steps to fix the Realme X2 Pro problems, as we all know that the calling issue is generally caused either by the SIM card that is provided by the telecom operator or it must be the software bug.
But, apart from this, if your Realme X2 Pro smartphone showing the problem problems related to the mic, then it means, that the mic of your device must be damaged, and in this case, you have to take your smartphone to the authorize service center to fix this issue. However, the above steps are really easy to employ and these methods will definitely fix the issue that you are facing. So, if you liked this post, then do not forget to share this post with your friends and on your social profiles to help those who are facing calling issues.