Easy Contents Jumps
Fix OnePlus 8 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix OnePlus 8 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Here we have provided the full troubleshooting guide to Fix OnePlus 8 Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. Thus, GPS issues are frequently software associated, which can happen due to incorrect settings. Therefore, these methods can completely fix the problem. If you still encounter difficulty in applying the feature, then contact the brand’s service center.
User Review( vote)
Well, GPS is implemented in almost every smartphone nowadays. Users don’t like to be lost in an unfamiliar region, where they are outsiders. Thus, it can be tough to search for locations just by urging the local peoples. Well, it becomes remarkably frustrating when you have to reach a location vigorously. In these circumstances, you cannot take a physical map with you to search for locations. Well, GPS is the most advanced way to arrive at a location on time.
Thus, many peoples love to travel alone, but usually forgets the way for their hotels or rooms. Hence, GPS is advantageous to get real-time locations and spots. Thus, We can call it a miracle of technology for all the tourists.
Every smartphone is combined with a GPS sensor that is functioning with a navigational application. By default, Android devices appear with Google Maps installed for location and trackings. But, the android phone is influenced by software bugs that affect the GPS feature.
Following the recent Update, the One Plus 8 users have discovered that the GPS isn’t working at all. The GPS cannot determine the device location, or it is too slow yo find. Thus, if you own One Plus 8 phone and your GPS is not working correctly, then it needs some troubleshooting methods.
The users hold on rebooting the device but yet, mark an error jumping on the screen. Not just Google Maps, but GPS issue also changes some popular apps like Google Fit, Runkeeper, Strava, and Waze that utilize the feature to work.
Thus, How will you understand if the GPS is not working? A standard GPS connection determines your location through Assisted-GPS technology in not more than 30 seconds. Hence, if it affects, then it may take more than 12 minutes to explore but results in a failed error. Thus, in this article, will fix One Plus 8 Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems.
Fix OnePlus 8 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix OnePlus 8 GPS Accuracy
Sometimes, GPS is running, but it works too slow. It doesn’t show exact locations. You have to verify if the device is giving its location precisely. Hence, if you get unreasonable results, then allow the high accuracy mode. It increases the efficiency of GPS results. This option is placed in the smartphone setting, which may be impaired by default.
High accuracy Mode
- Visit the Settings section.
- Click on the Location option.
- Switch on the location services.
- Choose the mode option and turn it to High accuracy.
- Thus, your phone must have an active Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to control the GPS feature.
Fix OnePlus 8 GPS Calibration
Well, if the built-in GPS doesn’t run, then you can download a third-party app from the Play store. There are several GPS apps in the app store, but you must be careful before installing them. Because there are some apps come with ill-disposed data that cripples the device’s performance. These are some options for GPS apps that can assist you. Utilizing these apps, you can calibrate the GPS feature as well.
GPS Status tool
- Initially, set the GPS to high accuracy.
- Turn on wifi and Bluetooth.
- Unlock Google Maps in the background.
- Now, unlock the GPS Status tool.
- Remove Google Maps data.
GPS Status & Toolbox
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Hunt for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the play store.
- Click on the install button and wait for the complete installation.
- Now, go to the downloaded application from the Home screen,
- Move to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
- Select Reset options.
GPS Essentials app
- Following the installing, open GPS Essentials.
- Click on the Compass option.
- Hold your phone and switch it vertically three times, while holding the phone flat, slowly accomplish this step.
- Shift your phone from front to change vertically three times.
- Lastly, flip the device horizontally three times from front to back.
Fix OnePlus 8 Google Maps Not Working
If you are utilizing Google Maps for navigation and encountering trouble while hunting for a location, then then the app is outmoded. All app downloaded from the play store needs to be updated frequently to run smoothly. Thus, if updating didn’t work, then remove the Google account. Therefore, you can add it back after eliminating it.
Update GPS app
- Go to the Play Store.
- Tap on the three dots that resemble in the drop-down menu.
- Choose My Apps and Games.
- Hunt for Google Maps.
- Click Update and pause so that it can complete.
- You want an internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account
- Firstly, log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
- Go to Settings and select Accounts.
- Switch to Google and select the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Click on the ‘Menu‘ the three vertical dots.
- Choose the ‘Remove account‘ option.
- Restart the smartphone and go to the ‘Settings.’
- Choose ‘Apps’> ‘All’> Google Maps app.
- Click on ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
- Reboot the device and go to the Google Play Store again.
- Click on Google Maps app and install the updates.
- Lastly, join the Google Account again.
Fix OnePlus 8 GPS Not Working
OnePlus smartphones are the primary device to get Android updates. If you have neglected any previous update, install it now. Updates come with bug fixes that are useful in determining most of the smartphone issues. Thus, you can also remove the ill-disposed cache in recovery mode, which not only takes extra memory space but also influences the device performance.
- Visit the Settings.
- Click on System updates.
- Now hunt for update option.
- If you get the Update accessible, then tap OK to confirm.
- Click on the Download option.
- Lastly, wait for the update to complete, then restarts the device.
Wipe cache partition
- Switch off the smartphone by holding and pressing the power button.
- Hold and press the Volume Up togetherly with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo resembles on the screen.
- Free up both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see multiple options; you have to choose ‘Wipe cache partition‘ using the Power key.
- Thus, you can go from recovery mode by restarting the device.
Fix OnePlus 8 GPS Signal Lost
Signal lost error most frequently displays when the device is receiving a poor signal. If other apps are operating, but the issue is only with a particular app, safe mode can assist you. Operating the phone in safe mode impair all the third-party apps and connectivity features. Hence, the GPS problem occurs due to an ill-disposed third-party app, then the device will work in safe mode.
- Initially, hold the Power key.
- Hold the Power button to switch off, which resembles the screen.
- You will get an option that tells you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click OK to confirm.
- You will notice that the safe mode resembles at the screen.
- Notice the phone while it’s on safe mode for at least two days.
- If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app you find is the cause of the battery issue.
- After uninstalling the app, now restart the device.
Improve OnePlus 8 GPS Performance
Maximum of you may have seen that the Battery Saver mode switches on automatically when the device has a flat battery level. This option impairs all the actions which are capable of minimizing the battery level, including GPS. So, you need to check if this option is switched on. Charge the device or just disable it by going to the settings.
- Adjust its settings.
- Tap on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- On the Battery screen, click the menu button.
- Click “Battery saver.”
- To manually enable Battery Saver mode, go to the Battery Saver screen.
- Open the option in the Battery Saver mode.
- To switch off Battery Saver mode, drag down your notification shade and click “Turn Off Battery Saver.”
Fix OnePlus 8 Poor GPS
Well, a factory reset can immediately fix all your smartphone queries which happen due to software glitch. It eliminates all the data and files saved in the smartphone memory. Although, you don’t have to apply this method if the above steps worked. Before resetting the device, remember to have a proper backup of the device’s data.
- Remember to have the backup of all the data on the phone.
- Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Hold and press the power and volume down buttons.
- Free up and again hold the Power button. Make sure that you are holding the Volume down button.
- Hold the Volume down button several times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Tap on the OK button to confirm.
- Lastly, press the Power button to apply the factory reset.
Here we have provided the full troubleshooting guide to Fix OnePlus 8 Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. Thus, GPS issues are frequently software associated, which can happen due to incorrect settings. Therefore, these methods can completely fix the problem. If you still encounter difficulty in applying the feature, then contact the brand’s service center. Well, we hope that you liked this article and it assisted you to fix the GPS issue. Moreover, don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family who are encountering the same problem with the OnePlus phone.