Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Moto G8 Power Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Moto G8 Power Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Moto G8 Power Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
we have recommended the conventional methods to Fix Moto G8 Power Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. These methods are tested and will fix your battery issue eventually. Thus, if you yet encounter the problem with Moto G phone, then consult the nearest service center. Well, we hope that you admired this article, and it helped you to determine the battery issue.
User Review( vote)
Well, Moto G8 Power is the most excellent smartphone. Well, after the fantastic accomplishment of One Plus, the company is expecting to hit the smartphone world with its features and performance device. Thus, Moto G8 is a gaming smartphone with outstanding features.
Now, the organization’s center of consideration is to present a high-end smartphone that will execute an outstanding performance. Thus the device is accessible at a moderate price. But that doesn’t signify that you have to negotiate on features.
Most importantly, the all-new Moto G8 Power phone will manage amazing fast charging. It is compressed, with a substantial 4,500mAh battery pack, which can get charge up to 40 percent in just 25 minutes. Now, several customers have said the battery draining issues, and also the device not charging at all.
Hence, the smartphone not charging is the complex issues faced by Android users. Thus, determining the battery charging issue is essential as you cannot handle the device without any charge. Well, these problems normally happen due to hardware issues. And, hence It is probable that the charger has a bug, or it may get cracked the device charging port. Well, if these aren’t the reasons, then it is a software bug.
Well, we all perceive that our everyday smartphone actions also affect performance. Thus it’s essential to use your smartphone correctly. Therefore it can bypass any future issues like battery problems. Well, there is a circumstance where the smartphone doesn’t get a charge if it’s turned off. In that situation, charge it for an hour and check if it’s turning on or not.
Thus, if it still doesn’t get on, then attempt these troubleshooting techniques that we have recommended below. Therefore, in this article, we will demonstrate the techniques to fix Moto G8 Power Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
Fix Moto G8 Power Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Moto G8 Power charging problem
Thus, if you faced this issue, then the primary thing is to see the smartphone’s charger. If the smartphone succeeds with the brand’s charger, which you should use for charging, most importantly, the users should not utilize any local chargers as it destroys the battery. So, put the charger in a different wall power socket. By, this you can review the USB cable by using your PC or laptop.
So, if the USB cable is working, then the adapter may be disabled. By, this we can know that the device has a software issue. Well, the organization offers regular updates that arrive with bug fixes. Thus, if you have skipped any previous updates, then install it as quickly as possible. Hence, if you remarked the issue after updating the OS, then downgrade it. For this, you need a PC to complete the downgrade method.
- Visit the Settings section.
- Tap on the System option.
- Now, click on Advanced option.
- Choose the System update.
- Then click on Check for an update.
- Hence, if updates are provided, then download it.
- Learn that you should have a reliable internet connection and memory space to download the update.
- At first, download ADB & Fastboot on your computer.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Then, turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold Volume down simultaneously with the power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, place C: Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-SDK platform-tools.
- Touch the shift key, then right-click on display on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” menu.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Click the enter button.
- Finally, download and flash the factory images.
Moto G8 Power not charging or turning on
After, that we have another process to determine the device if not charging accurately. Well, few users remark that the device screen is flashing while charging. So, utilize this method to resolve the issue. Hence, this process will enhance the device to get a charge as usual. For that, you must perceive each step correspondingly that we have mentioned below.
- Initially, connect to a PC and discard the wire from the power charger.
- Now, correlate your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the guidance of cable provided.
- After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
- Soon, disconnect and reconnect the cord in just 10 seconds.
- Next, charge the phone for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Now, hold the power button for several seconds.
- Finally, click on the Restart option or hold and press the power button to restart the smartphone.
Moto G8 Power won’t charge
So, if you confront smartphone charging issues after some days of getting the device, remove the cache; thus, it’s an excellent way to wipe the cache regularly. Therefore, the cache covers extra space of the phone memory. Hence, it decreases smartphone production. Thus, your device will stop if any malicious cache is gathered. Therefore, to maintain your smartphone memory space and to enhance the performance of your phone, you need to clear cache together with junk files often.
Wipe Cache Partition
- Hold and touch the power button to switch off the smartphone.
- Touch and hold the Volume Up concurrently with Power keys till your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons. You have now entered in the recovery mode. If you see that you cannot access the recovery mode and the options
- didn’t appear, now connect your phone to the PC by USB Cable. Thus, you can likewise connect to the charger as well.
- In recovery mode, you will mark several options; you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition‘ using the Power key.
- Now, you can impair from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you usually do.
Moto G8 Power battery replacement
Well, we all know that the smartphones available these days resemble a non-removable battery. It is hard to replace the battery when you face an issue or the battery fissures in the center. Make assured that the device is receiving charged or not, then download a third-party app from the Google play store. Thus, these measures can help you in utilizing the Ampere battery charging application.
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Hunt for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
- After installing, start the application.
- Hence, if you get the apps displaying green color, then the phone is getting charged.
- But if the screen turns in an orange minus number, then the smartphone is not receiving the Power.
Moto G8 Power won’t turn on or charge
As the smartphone won’t turn on or charge can happen due to a third-party app. Various users download an app to manage the battery. Thus these apps can create battery issues. Hence, you can implement a safe mode to identify if an app is a cause. Thus, the safe mode instantly blocks third-party apps from resembling on your device. Hence, if the device works efficiently than uninstall the app,
- Initially, hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
- Hold and press the Volume button simultaneously with Power keys.
- Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the display.
- Hold and press the Power key frequently accompanying with the Volume Down key, that you are now holding.
- Thus, the phone will commence in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- Hence, you will see an option that will claim you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click Ok to confirm.
- Finally, you will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the display.
Moto G8 Power charging port lose
Throughout this issue, the primary thing is to recognize if the device has any visible damage. Maybe the wall socket has a query. Well, you can plug in the different wall socket and check if the device is receiving power or not.
Well, the maximum of the smartphone these days appears with various adapter and USB wire for charging, a unit may have the error. Hence for overcoming the USB cable, you can simply connect your device to a computer or laptop and perceive if it’s receiving charged accurately or not. Thus, you can also observe the charging port. And Eliminate the dirt plugged in the port.
Moto G8 Power vibrates but won’t turn on
Finally, we will discuss the method that is the factory reset. It eliminates all the files and folders from your phone. The malicious files which get downloaded automatically are removed from the device immediately. Thus, you can apply the factory reset in recovery mode, which is being in the separate section on the phone. Therefore, the essential point is to have a full backup of the device data.
- Remember to hold a full backup of all data of the phone.
- Turn off the smartphone and again connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power accompanying with the Volume down buttons.
- Release and again hold the Power button. Recognize that you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings. ‘
- To verify, tap on, Yes.
- Finally, press the Power button to factory reset.
So, we have recommended the conventional methods to Fix Moto G8 Power Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. These methods are tested and will fix your battery issue eventually. Thus, if you yet encounter the problem with Moto G phone, then consult the nearest service center. Well, we hope that you admired this article, and it helped you to determine the battery issue. Do bestow this article with your family and friends who are concerned with their brand new smartphones.