Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Google Pixel 4A WiFi Connection Connecting Problem No Internet Issue
Fix Google Pixel 4A WiFi Connection Connecting Problem No Internet Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Google Pixel 4A WiFi Connection Connecting Problem No Internet Issue
Throughout this post, we have provided you some flexible and easy steps to counter the wifi related problem of Google Pixel 4A by yourself without asking anybody’s help. As you know that there are various situations where the user necessitates this issue casually, but they should realize that these barriers are critical.
User Review( vote)
Well, today here in this article we are going to discuss how to fix the Google Pixel 4A WiFi connection connecting problem no internet issue. As we all know that Wifi-connection is the most popular issue that has been confronted by every smartphone user. Thus it’s one of the fundamental connectivity components or features that are accessible on almost every smartphone. Hence It’s one of the easiest and sincere processes to have an internet connection on your smartphones.
But, although it’s one of the excellent smartphones that have been newly launched by the company. Yet it has some connectivity problem which has been complained by the users now and then. Usually, we can assume that every user demands to have a decent and good network and wifi connection on their smartphones, so they don’t have to face any network issue. Thus the user of Google Pixel 4A complains that they cant obtain a proper internet connection on their smartphone. Nevertheless, the users have to meet the difficulty of connecting to the network.
So it’s one of the irritating problems, which is very problematic because nowadays, every app or soliciting any knowledge needs a proper internet connection. Hence it’s necessary to have an appropriate network and internet connection on your device. So we are attempting to help all the users who are suffering the issue of wifi connection with this guide. So the users don’t have to get panic or worry about the wifi connection issue as we have tried to present some general guide through this post.
This article will explain to you the problem of the Google Pixel 4A wifi connection so that you can easily help out yourself with this guide without asking anybody’s help. Now, lets reviewed every problem with their proper solution so that you can determine it one by one.
Fix Google Pixel 4A WiFi Connection Connecting Problem No Internet Issue
Not Connecting To Wifi
Initially, we will evaluate the wifi connection problem; This issue is one of the most popular and uncertain. Well, we have this issue at the top list. In the beginning, we will explain how you can connect your wifi with the internet as various users are very new to the smartphone, so, for their better recognition, we are talking about the basics step. After correlating the wifi, you have to confirm if the wifi is in sleep mode or not. Next, you have to place a timer, which will help you in managing your internet network switched on. So, to do these steps, you have to comprehend the steps that are discussed below.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Choose the Network & Internet.
- Next, tap on Wi-Fi and switch it on.
- Draw for Wi-Fi connection by looking for available networks.
- Next, initiate the passcode.
- Finally, try to connect to the network and browse.
Presently, let’s follow the steps to adjust the wifi sleep mode.
Set The Wifi Sleep Policy Initially
- Go to the home screen.
- Now click the Settings section.
- Click on WiFi Settings.
- Next, tap on the Menu button and choose the Advanced option.
- After determining that, you have to click on the WiFi Sleep Policy.
- Remember, never select the “When Plugged In” option so that it doesn’t switch off till you do it.
WiFi Not Turning On
Next, we will evaluate the wifi issue. In this situation, users need to ascertain the correct frequency so that your internet runs evenly outwardly any problems. Normally, here, users get two options of frequency that are 2.4GHz (which contains slower/more extended range)/ 5GHz ( which includes faster/shorter range). Well, it’s completely up to the user which frequency they want to take. Thus after picking the wanted frequency, you need to reset the network. After performing a reset, it will alter the settings to network default, but to perform these, all you have to do is to grasp the steps discussed below.
- Visit the Settings section.
- Click on the Wi-Fi option.
- Then, tap the three-dot after that Advanced option.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Frequency Band and pick a frequency as per your wish.
- Lastly, select your frequency, which is either 2.4GHz (slower/more extensive range)/ 5GHz (faster/ shorter range).
Network Setting Reset
- Drive to the Settings sections.
- Click on the Backup and reset.
- Choose the Network settings reset option.
- Next, hit on the Reset Settings key.
- Immediately, restart the smartphone clicking the power button.
WiFi Issue Resolved
Now, we will evaluate the wifi issues resolved. Initially, you need to check your metered network setting. After that, the connection is generally associated as per your data. But several users state that after the data is finished, the internet switches off by itself automatically, and they don’t get a chance to understand it. Thus the connections are minimum, so if you are running on extra data, then it will ask you for more extra data, which will cost you. To comprehend the steps given specified below to determine this issue immediately.
- Initially, Go to the Settings.
- Tap on Data Usage.
- Next, choose the WiFi tab and three-dot that are presented.
- Finally, pick Network Restrictions and impair metered networks.
Forget Network Data
- Draw to the settings menu.
- Click on the Wi-Fi option.
- Next, select the network that you require.
- Lastly, you will get to see an option, “Forget” button so, hit on it.
Fix Pixel 4A WiFi Connected But No Internet
After that, we will evaluate the wifi connection with no internet. In these situations, users get several cases where they state that when they are attempting to connect the wifi, the network is not available. Dangerous viruses are the main cause of this problem. These viruses infiltrate your smartphone with the help of a third-party app. Thus all the smartphone has its personal static IP address, Thus connectivity tool like routers, laptops, desktops, phones, which employs the IP address to unite with the network. To follow the steps discussed below to use the IP address settings.
- Straight go to the Settings section.
- Click on the WiFi setting.
- Press and hold the WiFi network to alter the DNS.
- Pick the ‘Modify network.’
- Click on static IP addresses and enable hidden options.
- DNS1 and DNS2 analysis, choose out the title server and preserve the changes.
Update Android Using WiFi Connection
Then, we will evaluate then update the new android version. Normally, users always underestimate the update which they get from the company in the Google play store in their devices. Thus in this, you have renewed, or we can tell that update your Android version from the play store outdoors any cost. Hence new version completes the user’s various components without any defects, which will help your smartphones to run smoothly and properly. So, system update, comprehend the steps discussed below.
- Initially, go to the Settings section.
- Click on System.
- Tap on Advanced options.
- Select the given System update.
- Now, tap on Check for an update.
- Hence, if updates are available, then download it.
Fix Google Pixel 4A Wifi Authentication Problem
Now, we will evaluate the Wifi Authentication Problem and clear system’s cache. This issue is generally created due to the third-party app. So, always clear your smartphone cache so that it won’t create your smartphone works slow or laggy. Various experts stated that the connectivity issue happens due to the cache. Thus these caches get dwelled in the files and folder outwardly your consent.
Consequently, it slows down your smartphone system and gets hanged frequently. Hence, we recommend you go to the smartphone settings if you require to clear your cache. So to clear these frequent bugs, you need to follow some steps suggested below.
- Turn off the smartphone
- Press the Volume Up button and power button togetherly to get it started.
- Now free up the holding buttons.
- There are various other alternatives provided in recovery mode.
- Select the ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- Lastly, go from the recovery mode by restarting your device.
Factory Reset Always Works
Finally, we will evaluate the Factory reset; we can tell that the factory reset always works. This method usually eliminates all the files and folders that existing on the smartphone. Hence the experts charged that if the users are using the method, then they should always keep a full backup of the data and folder existing on their smartphone. So that after performing this method, they will have all the data along with them, and they can utilize it. Hence to do the factory reset, you have to comprehend the steps discussed below.
- Make sure that you have held the backup of all the files of the phone.
- Next, turn off the smartphone and put it to charge.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons together.
- Now free up and again press the Power button. Remember that you are holding the Volume down button.
- Next, hold the Volume down button frequently to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Click on the Ok button to verify.
- Finally, press the Power button to apply the factory reset.
Throughout this post, we have provided you some flexible and easy steps to counter the wifi related problem of Google Pixel 4A by yourself without asking anybody’s help. As you know that there are various situations where the user necessitates this issue casually, but they should realize that these barriers are critical. They should quickly solve them outwardly, wasting any time. Thus, we expect that you relished this post, and it must be beneficial for you, hence do share this post with your friends and your relative those who are suffering from similar issues.