Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Google Pixel 4A Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Google Pixel 4A Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Google Pixel 4A Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
we have suggested the methods to Fix Google Pixel 4A Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. These methods are examined and will determine your battery issue ultimately. Thus, if you still encounter the problem with the Google Pixel phone, then go to your smartphone’s service center. Well, I hope you liked this article, and it benefited you to fix the battery issue.
User Review( vote)
As we all know, Google Pixel 4A is the most advanced smartphone. Well, after the massive success of all the series of google pixels, the company is enthusiastic about hitting the smartphone world with its execution device. So, Google Pixel is a gaming smartphone that had delicate features. Now, the company focus on advancing a high-end smartphone, which will provide a good representation. Thus, this device is expected to come at a moderate price. But, that doesn’t mean that you have to negotiate on features.
Well, the all-new Google Pixel 4A phone will maintain restrictive fast charging. Thus, It is compact, with a powerful 4500mAh battery pack, which can charge up to 40 percent in just 20 minutes. However, the recent Google Pixel series was continuously getting charged about battery issues.
Therefore, the customers have lamented about battery draining issues as well as device not charging at all as we all know that smartphones not charging is the most troubling issue confronted by Android users.
Thus, fixing the battery charging issue is essential as you cannot use the device without any charge. Therefore, these issues usually happen due to hardware issues. Well, the defect may be in the charger, or it also possible that you may have a broken device charging port. In case, If these aren’t the causes, then it is probably a software glitch.
Most importantly, you should know that Your daily smartphone movements also influence performance. Therefore, You must use your smartphone correctly to avoid approaching issues like battery problems. Sometimes, the smartphone doesn’t get a charge if it’s switched off.
Well, in that case, charge your phone for an hour and see if it’s turning on. Hence, If it yet won’t wake up, then observe these troubleshooting techniques. Thus, in this article, we will explain the methods to fix Google Pixel 4A Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
Fix Google Pixel 4A Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Google Pixel 4A Charging Problem
At, first, check the smartphone’s charger. Well, the smartphone appears with the brand’s charger, which you should always use for charging. Well, the users must not use different local chargers as it damages the battery. Thus, plug the charger in a different wall power socket to see if the charger is receiving a signal or not. You can quickly check the USB cable by utilizing your PC or laptop.
Thus, If the USB cable is running, then the adapter might be broken. Following this, we know that the device might have a software issue. The company contributes regular updates that come with bug fixes. Hence, if you have neglected previous updates, then install it now. If you obtained the issue after updating the OS, then downgrade it. Well, for that, you need a PC to perform the downgrade method.
- Initially, go to the Settings section.
- Click on the System option.
- Tap on Advanced option.
- Select the System update.
- Now, tap on Check for an update.
- Well, if updates are available, then download it.
- Rember that you should always have a good internet connection and memory space for downloading the update.
- At first, download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Now allow OEM Unlocking.
- Then switch off your smartphone.
- Press and tap Volume down and power buttons to allow Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, determine C:Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-sdkplatform-tools.
- After that, press the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Choose the “Open command window here” option.
- Open the Bootloader.
- Touch the enter button.
- Lastly, download and flash the factory images.
Google Pixel 4A Not Charging or Turning On
Moving onto the next method, we have how to fix the device if not charging correctly. Well, some users might notice that the device screen is flitting while charging. So, utilize this method to fix this issue. This process will assist the device in getting charge as usual. All you have to do is to follow the step accordingly.
- At first, connect to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
- Now, connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port by the cable equipped.
- Now, wait for 10–15 minutes.
- Thus, disconnect and reconnect the cable in 10 seconds.
- Next, charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
- Click and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Lastly, tap on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart your smartphone.
Google Pixel 4A Won’t Charge
It is another troubleshooting issue that is generally faced by all android users. Well, if you find the smartphone charging problem after a few days of buying the new device, then simply you have to apply the clear the cache method.
Well, it is a good idea to wipe the cache systematically as the cache acquires additional space of the phone memory. And thus, it decreases the performance of the smartphone. Your device will stop if the malicious cache is collected. So, to save your smartphone memory space and to increase the representation of your phone, you should clear cache along with trash files usually.
Wipe Cache Partition
- Hold and press the power button to switch off your smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up simultaneously with the Power keys until your Android or company’s logo resembles on the screen.
- Loosen both the buttons; now you have entered into the recovery mode. Thus, you will find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t resemble, at that time you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. Thus, they can also connect to the charger.
- Therefore in recovery mode, you will notice several options; you have to choose ‘Wipe cache partition’ utilizing the Power key.
- You can drive from the recovery mode just by restarting the device as you usually do.
Google Pixel 4A Battery Replacement
As we all know that the smartphones available these days come with a non-removable battery. Well, it is difficult to substitute the battery when you encounter an issue or the battery cracks in the center. Thus to make sure if the device is charging or not, download a third-party app from the Google play store. Thus the steps given below can assist you in using the Ampere battery charging application.
- Initially, go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Ampere application in the search bar and tap on the install button.
- After installing, start the application.
- Well, you get the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
- Well, if the screen changes to the orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking power.
Google Pixel 4A Won’t Turn On Or Charge
Well, the issue, where smartphones won’t turn on or charge can occur due to a third-party app. Various users download an app to control the battery, but they are unaware of the fact that these apps can create battery issues. You can utilize safe mode to know if an app is a culprit. Safe mode momentarily blocks third-party apps from working on your device. Thus, you can uninstall the app if the device runs efficiently in a safe mode.
- Press the Power key to switch off the device.
- Immediately press and hold the Volume Down, including the Power keys.
- Free up the Power Key when the Android logo resembles on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key repeatedly simultaneously with Volume Down key, which you are holding already.
- The phone will start in recovery mode, then free up both the keys.
- You will mark an option that will claim you to allow Safe Mode.
- Tap on Ok to confirm.
- You will mark the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen
Google Pixel 4A Charging Port Loose
Well, in this troubleshooting issue, At first, see if the device has any visible damage. Perhaps the wall socket has a problem. Well, you can plug in the various wall socket and check if the device is receiving power or not.
Most of the smartphone these days arises with a separate adapter and USB wire for charging so, it is likely that a unit has the error. For suppressing the USB cable, you can connect your device to a PC or laptop and monitor and see if it’s getting charged properly. Thus, you can also check the charging port. And Clear the dirt plugged in the port.
Google Pixel 4A Vibrates But Won’t Turn On
Lastly, we have the method that is the factory reset. Well, it eliminates all the files, folders, and other data from the phone. The malicious data which are downloaded automatically are extracted from the device quickly. Thus, you can factory reset in recovery mode, which is a secret section on the phone. Remember to have a proper back up of the device data.
- Remember to backup all data of your phone.
- Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Touch and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Free and again hold the Power button. Make sure that you are holding the Volume down button already.
- Hold the Volume down button several times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- To confirm, click on, Yes.
- Lastly, press the Power button to apply the factory reset.
So, through this article, we have suggested the methods to Fix Google Pixel 4A Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. These methods are examined and will determine your battery issue ultimately. Thus, if you still encounter the problem with the Google Pixel phone, then go to your smartphone’s service center. Well, I hope you liked this article, and it benefited you to fix the battery issue. Thus, Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives, who are bothered by similar problems with their smartphones.