Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Google Pixel 4 XL WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Google Pixel 4 XL WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
We will try to help you all with proper resolutions to determine the Google Pixel 4XL WiFi connection issue with the internet. Therefore, you don’t have to get panic if you are also suffering this same issue on your smartphone. Thus all you have to do is to comprehend all the guides correctly that we have discussed below to determine the Google Pixel 4XL WiFi connection issue with the internet, and it will quickly determine your problem. Now, without spending any time, let’s examine the methods that we have discussed below.
User Review( vote)
Today, in this article, we will read about the Google Pixel 4XL WiFi connection issue with the internet simultaneously with their proper solutions to determine these problems on your Google Pixel 4XL. Nowadays, we all know very well that Wifi-connection is one of the most frequent issues that is confronted by various users of Android smartphones as it is one of the convenient connectivity of every smartphone.
Because WiFi is the most basic and easiest way to obtain a connection to the internet on smartphones. Thus everyone knows very well that the Wifi issue is one of the frequent problems and is one of the advanced smartphones. However, Google Pixel 4XL also confronts some problems concerning the Wifi connection, which has been informed by multiple users. As every user ultimately wants to have a vast network and WiFi connection on their smartphone, thus it implies no one desires to face any connectivity problems on their Android devices.
Consequently, the users are continually stating that they are not able to get internet connection on their Android smartphone. Thus it implies that users are regularly encountering more difficulty while connecting to the network or wifi. And therefore, this type of issue are bothersome, as now the maximum number of apps ask a suitable internet connection to work correctly. Now it may get clear for you how necessary it is to have the proper network and internet connection is on your smartphones.
So, aside from all those things here in this article, we will try to help you all with proper resolutions to determine the Google Pixel 4XL WiFi connection issue with the internet. Therefore, you don’t have to get panic if you are also suffering this same issue on your smartphone. Thus all you have to do is to comprehend all the guides correctly that we have discussed below to determine the Google Pixel 4XL WiFi connection issue with the internet, and it will quickly determine your problem. Now, without spending any time, let’s examine the methods that we have discussed below.
Fix Google Pixel 4 XL WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
Wifi Connection Problem
Initially, we will discuss the wifi connection problem, as this problem is one of the most prevalent and popular ones among all the problems. And that’s why here we have discussed this issue at the top on our list. Here, in this situation, we will explain to you that how you can connect your smartphone wifi with the internet effortlessly.
Because several users are new to the smartphone, therefore for them, this guide will be beneficial. Initially, you have to relate to the wifi, and after that, you have to check whether the wifi is in sleep mode or not. Then you have to fix a timer that will help you to keep your internet network “on.” Hence, now many of you may be assuming that what to do to get this done. Well, don’t get panic; as to do these steps, you have to comprehend the steps that we have discussed below.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Choose the Network & Internet option.
- Now tap on the Wi-Fi and switch it on.
- After that, draw for Wi-Fi connection by browsing for all the available networks.
- Following, you have to open the passcode.
- Lastly, connect to the network and scan.
Now, let’s comprehend the steps to fix the wifi sleep mode.
- At first, set the Wifi sleep policy.
- Go to the home screen of your phone.
- Now click on the Settings option.
- Next, choose the WiFi Settings.
- After that, choose the Menu button.
- Then choose the Advanced option.
- After that, click on the WiFi Sleep Policy.
- Lastly, never selects When Plugged In option so that it won’t switch off till you do it.
Then we have the wifi issues, and for this issue, users only have to choose the correct frequency, so that your internet runs correctly without any issues. Frequently, at this point, users get two choices of frequency, and they are 2.4GHz and which is considerably slower, but it has a wide range, while another one is the 5GHz, which is much more active than the previous one, but, it allows a shorter range.
In short, it merely implies that it depends on you which frequency you want to accept. So in the case of determining the ideal frequency, in the beginning, you should reset the system. It will completely modify the settings to fix the default one, but, yet, if you want to perform these, then surely you should have to attempt the methods that we have discussed below.
- At first, open the settings option on your device.
- Choose the Wi-Fi option.
- Then choose the three-dot and then Advanced option.
- Now choose the Wi-Fi Frequency Band.
- At last, choose a frequency as per your need.
Network Setting Reset
- Initially, you have to open the Settings option.
- Now choose the Backup and reset option.
- Thus choose the Network settings reset option.
- Hence pick the Reset Settings button.
- After completing the above step, now restarts the smartphone.
WiFi Issue Resolved
Now we will discuss the WiFI issue resolved; initially, you have to check your metered network setting because we all know that the connection is generally related according to your data. But the matter is that several users charge that after the end of data, the internet link automatically gets switched off by itself, and they even don’t get an opportunity to understand it. So, if you need to fix this issue immediately on your Android smartphone, then clearly, you have to follow the steps that we have discussed below.
- Initially, open the Settings option.
- Now, you have to tap on Data Usage.
- Then choose the WiFi tab and the three-dot option on the head.
- Hence, choose the Network Restrictions option and then impair metered networks.
Forget Network data
- At first, go to the settings menu.
- Now choose the Wi-Fi option.
- After that, choose the network that you require.
- Lastly, you will get an option “Forget,” choose that option.
WiFi Connected No Internet
After that, we have the WiFi connection with no internet, as in this case, the users encounter many cases about which they state that when they try to relate to the WiFi, the network of their smartphone is not accessible. Usually, cracked apps and viruses are the chief cause for this issue, and all these flaws penetrate the security system of your smartphone with the cooperation of third-party applications.
Hence if you don’t know, then let me simplify that usually, all the smartphones come with its latent IP address, connectivity tools such as routers, desktop, tablets, laptops, and the phone itself, that uses the IP address to connect to the network. Therefore, to determine this issue on your smartphone, you have to comprehend the steps that we have specified below.
- Initially, go to the Settings section.
- Then choose the WiFi setting option.
- After that, choose and press the WiFi network option to edit the DNS.
- Now, after completing the above step now, you have to choose the ‘Modify network.’
- Hence, choose the static IP addresses and enable hidden options.
- Next, on DNS1 and DNS2 selection, you have to fulfill the title server and keep the changes that you have done.
Update To New Android Version
Then we will discuss the update to the new Android version, well we all know that numerous users neglect the updates that are transmitted by Google or by their companies or the developers of the apps. Therefore, in this case, all you have to do is to update your Android version and install apps from the Google Play Store from the settings menu.
Thus many of you may be thinking about why a new version? If so, then let me explain that the latest Android version produces lots of new and powerful features without any security defects; hence, eventually, it will encourage and help your smartphone to work smoothly. So, to determine this issue on your Android smartphone, you have to follow all the steps that we have given below.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Then choose the system option.
- After that, tap on Advanced options.
- Now choose the System update option.
- After that, choose the “Check for an update” option.
- Hence if the updates are available, then download them and click on install.
Clear System’s Cache
After that, we have a clear system’s cache, as this problem frequently appears only due to third-party applications. So, now you might be thinking about what you should do? Usually, to decrease the risk situation and to determine this error, you have to remove your smartphone cache. Even there are various users, and also specialists reported that for this issue, connectivity difficulty also develops.
As all these caches are live hidden in the files and folders, hence, these caches make your phone run slow and steady, and it also starts lagging. Therefore, we completely support you to go to your smartphone settings option and remove your cache daily. However, if you want to clear the entire cache of your smartphone, then utterly, you have to follow some easy steps that we have presented below.
- Initially, switch off your smartphone.
- Now press the Volume Up button and Power keys at a time.
- As the boot screen resembles, now release the buttons.
- After getting the recovery mode where you will notice various other options.
- Between all, you have to choose the “Wipe cache partition” using the Power key.
- Now you have to go from the recovery mode just by restarting your Android smartphone.
Factory Reset Always Works
Finally, we have the Factory Reset option, as its one of the well-known and most safe and sorted solutions utilized by the users, and not only that, as the factory reset always works. In this process, all the files and folders are prohibited, but the process will eliminate all your settings and introduced apps.
Therefore, we advise you entirely to make keep a backup of all your files before continuing with this method. And if you will build a proper backup, then later, you will easily get access to all your files and folders on your smartphone. So, now, if you think that how to do so, then don’t suffer, as here we have momentarily discussed all the steps below. Hence, all you have to do is to follow them to determine the issue right now.
- Remember to have a backup of all your existing files.
- After keeping the backup, turn off your smartphone and connect it to charging.
- Now touch and press the Power and Volume down buttons together.
- Thus after that, deliver and again press the Power button.
- Hence, you have to press the Volume down button frequently to highlight the ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’ option.
- Now you have to select the Ok button to confirm.
- At last, choose the Power button to Factory Reset.
Fundamentally, in this post, we have examined our best to accommodate all the most straightforward steps to determine the wifi associated issue of Google Pixel 4XL. Nevertheless, aside from all those things, we also know very well that usually, many cases are possible where the users take these issues casually, but, the truth is that they have to admit and concede that all these issues are irritating and uncertain.
Therefore, they should always determine these types of problems without any ignorance to avoid any dangerous bugs or errors. Consequently, we hope that you fancied this post, and it must be beneficial for you. If so, then do not skip to assign this post with your friend, family, and also on your social media profiles as well.