Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Google Pixel 4 XL Mobile Data Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Google Pixel 4 XL Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Fix Google Pixel 4 XL Mobile Data Not Working Issue, every user concedes the use of cellular data or mobile data as cellular data is one of the indispensable and essential elements in smartphones as, without proper data, nobody can make their work done rightly. Thus Devices like Android and iPhones are administered with cellular data.
User Review( vote)
Well, today, we all know the fact that nowadays everyone desires to have the best of all smartphones. So, every user concedes the use of cellular data or mobile data as cellular data is one of the indispensable and essential elements in smartphones as, without proper data, nobody can make their work done rightly. Thus Devices like Android and iPhones are administered with cellular data.
Various techniques will help you to get decent internet access, though several users favor Wifi over mobile data. Therefore, Wifi allows high-speed internet and downloading. Besides, You can see videos and play high-end games outwardly any buffering by Wifi connectivity. Now the obstacle is that you cannot take your wifi modem with you wherever you go. Consequently, for this purpose, you necessitate mobile data when you get out of the wifi coverage area. Well, you cannot achieve most of the tasks without the internet.
Consequently, the internet is one of the fundamental needs of every user. Thus, if you want to associate with peoples, adventure music, and, most importantly, the GPS, therefore, if you don’t have a suitable internet, then you can not correlate to the GPS; furthermore, without the internet, you can not experience browsing. Most basically, you needed a SIM card for controlling mobile data. Therefore to manage the web of your smartphone, you require a full data pack.
Sometimes the network becomes inactive, and sometimes it doesn’t work at all; thus, if you are confronting this difficulty, then try joining the in-network coverage area or consult to the network carrier provider. There is a different robust process for data problems on the Android phone that is to produce an SCRTN (Special Code to Reset the Network).
Well, this process works independently for devices operating CDMA networks. Henceforth, there are several reasons for mobile data not operating, as we can say that a suitable way cant determine the problem directly. Besides, mobile data issues are frequently of software linked, which can be adjusted easily. Consequently, we have chosen out some ways which will help you to customize your data problems.
Fix Google Pixel 4 XL Mobile Data Not Working Issue
Mobile Data Are Not Working
Initially, we will examine the mobile data are not working. Well, we know that the LTE options are given on every smartphone now like 2G, 3G, 4G; thus, 80% of internet speed relies on this particular feature; therefore, it’s important to control mobile data every day. The most important amount of smartphones are set to 4G as default. Furthermore, building a data limit is essential as if you surpass the limit, then the speed of your internet will reduce automatically. Accordingly, if you need to boost your speed, then disable the data limit by ensuing the steps specified below.
- Initially, go to the Settings option
- Thus tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
- Now, choose the coveted mode among 2G/3G/4G Auto.
- Finally, you will see the Auto mode reduces the network automatically.
- Now go to the Settings segment of the smartphone.
- Well, choose Mobile Data or Data Usage.
- Immediately, draw the data limit or write it by numbers.
- Furthermore, you can customize the Limit mobile data usage feature to disable the option.
Mobile Data Issue
Next, we will evaluate the mobile data issue; it is also identified as a connectivity issue. This problem is one of the most common problems in the Android OS version, but don’t get panic as you can resolve this problem immediately by the network setting reset menu. Thus with this process, you can set your network to factory default mode. Moreover, you don’t have to have a back up for your data as it does not damage your files, images, videos of your device. So to reset your network serve the steps discussed below.
Network Settings Reset
- Initially, go to the Settings segment.
- Pick the Backup and reset option.
- Soon, tap on the Network settings reset section.
- Now, touch on the Reset Settings button.
- Finally, press the Power button to restart your smartphone.
Data Roaming Not Working
After that, we will review the data roaming, not working. Different users charge that they cannot use the internet connection correctly while they are in roaming. Thus the smartphone has an option that supports the internet in roaming. Thus it’s essential to permit the data in roaming so that you can eventually use the internet outwardly any problem. Moreover, it’s also important to update your software daily as you may notice that sometimes it also slows down the network rate. Hence, In various cases, after updating users confronts an issue with OS; thus if you suffer this OS for it, you have to reduce your device version. Thus we have executed some simple steps to achieve these tasks.
Enable Data Roaming
- Go to the Settings segment
- Next, click on the more item under the Wireless & Networks section
- Pick Mobile Networks.
- Then, allot the Data Roaming option on the list.
- Initially, go to the Settings sections.
- Tap on the System.
- Pick the Advanced option.
- Soon, choose the system updates.
- Following, click on Check for an update.
- Thus, check if any updates are ready. If yes, then download it.
- Finally, along with a proper internet connection and memory space, download the update.
- At first, download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Next, enable OEM Unlocking.
- After that, turn the device off.
- Hold the power button and volume down button to permit the menu Android’s bootloader.
- Thus on Windows, place C: Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-SDK platform-tools.
- Next, press down the shift key and right-click on the display of the platform-tools folder.
- Well, select the “Open command window here” option.
- Hence, you will see that the Bootloader gets Unlock.
- Click the enter button.
- Finally, download and flash the factory images.
Internet Not Working
Then we will examine the internet not working; therefore If you are struggling with this issue, then it’s essential to eliminate all cache in your device. As it not only frees up memory space, but it also determines some other issues. Hence, you may notice that Sometime your device may have any wicked cache, which creates some different problems. Hence it’s essential to remove the device cache. Besides, you can also remove your device cache via recovery mode. Comprehend the steps given below.
Wipe Cache Partition
- Initially, switch off the smartphone.
- Hold the Volume Up key and then the Home key, then touch and press the Power key.
- Then release the Power key when the device logo displays on the screen.
- Now, free all the keys when the Android logo displays on display.
- Press the Volume down button a several times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Then press the Power key to pick.
- Thus hold Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and click the Power key to choose.
- Now, the ‘Reboot system ’ that is highlighted tap Wipe Cache Partition.
- Ultimately, press the Power key to start the device again.
No Mobile Data
Next, we will explain the no mobile data, the safe mode cannot determine the device issue always, but it can assist you to know that if any third-party app is creating the issue or not. Henceforth keep your mobile in safe mode and review it soon that if the mobile data is running or not. But if there is any third-party app is composing the issue, then you have to uninstall the application instantly to make your data run correctly. Thus we also have a second plan that is to set an access point name, which will also assist you in using internet browsing data perfectly. Thus follow the measures discussed below.
- Initially, go to the Settings segment.
- Now, click on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
- Thus pick the Mobile Networks.
- Now choose the Access point names.
- Select the network on the APNs.
- Thus, if you study that something has not worked well, then reset to default by picking the menu icon.
- Click and press the Power Key to turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys together.
- Now, free the Power Key when the Android logo rises on the screen.
- Thus press and hold the Power key repeatedly along with the Volume Down key that you are now shipping.
- Now the device will work in recovery mode, then press both the keys.
- Thus, you will mark an option that will ask you to permit Safe Mode.
- Tap on Ok to confirm.
- Finally, you will remark the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
No Network Signal
Lastly, we will evaluate the no network signal. So, You can determine this issue with the factory reset in recovery mode as your phone may have some malicious data or application which you have to eliminate quickly from your device. Nevertheless, in this case, you have to take a full backup of all your files and records. Thus to employ this method, follow the steps specified below.
- Take a full backup of all the data on your phone.
- After that, switch off your device and put it to charge.
- Press and hold the Power and the Volume down buttons together.
- After freeing it, touch the Power button.
- Now, don’t ignore that you are holding the Volume down button.
- Well, now hold the Volume down button for some time to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Now press the Ok button to confirm.
- Finally, press the power button for the factory reset process.
Well, through the guidance of this article, we have attempted to provide all the probable problems connected with internet data of Google Pixel 4XL. Moreover, these issues may occur if you haven’t used your data for an elongated period. Hence, if you are struggling with any of the above issues, then don’t get panic as we have stated above that this post will help you to determine all the data issues. But if implementing the above techniques does not fix your issue, then consult to the nearest service center. So we hope that you admired this post, and it must be convenient for you, thus if you admired it, then don’t skip to share this post with your friends and family those who are meeting with the same issues.