Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Google Pixel 4 XL Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Google Pixel 4 XL Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
This makes it concerned about there smartphones. But now that we have provided a proper guide that will help you in fixing these issues without any difficulty. As we have discussed above that in this article, we are continuing to explain all the call issues of Google Pixel 4XL with their proper solution step by step.
User Review( vote)
Well, today’s article is all about the call drop issue and mic issue of Google pixel 4XL accompanying with the proper solution. Thus we all know that android devices are of the most useful feature smartphones that are accessible in the market.
Therefore these smartphones are most useful and convenient to manage your daily task, although being one of the coolest smartphones, though, there are some issues that every user has to confront now and then.
As we are discussing the issue of Google Pixel 4XL, then the most frequent one is the call and the mic issue. Initially, the phones were not experiencing this type of difficulty because it does not cover various features.
Therefore, the call drop issue is one of the fundamental issues confronted by every user all the time. Besides, some users also state that while they are talking on the phone, the call gets departed automatically, and the phone gets stabbed. Hence several users don’t understand the exact logic behind this issue.
Nevertheless, they should know as this issue is created primarily due to the third-party app that is anyhow downloaded on the phone. Whereas, This type of problem reduces your smartphone functioning and begins hindering. Thus with the help of this post, we have tried to explain all the possible issues regarding the call drops and mic issues with their conventional solution. Moreover, there are several reasons which make the smartphone operates slow and steady.
Thus several users charge that they can not be able to take the call or make any outgoing calls. Besides that, several users don’t know that this issue is generating either from the SIM or any other software flaws.
Hence this makes them concerned about there smartphones. But now that we have provided a proper guide that will help you in fixing these issues without any difficulty. As we have discussed above that in this article, we are continuing to explain all the call issues of Google Pixel 4XL with their proper solution step by step.
Fix Google Pixel 4 XL Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Fix Call Drop Issue
Initially, we have the call drop issue on our list, so if you are encountering the call drop issue with your smartphone. Then we can imagine how troublesome that issue is that you are suffering right now as this issue is one of the most challenging problems, which every user are undergoing on their smartphones now and then.
Hence, all users are confronting this distressing situation almost every day; assume that you are escorting an official call and your smartphone suddenly gets disconnected, then at that situation, you have to experience an excessive loss.
Consequently, we have implemented a solution to this issue. And it will help you to fix this issue by yourself without querying anybody’s help; All you have to do is that, comprehend the steps that we have discussed below. As we have described two methods so that you can employ it to resolve the problem that you are struggling with the smartphone.
Reset Network Settings
- At first, go to the Home screen.
- Tap on the Settings option.
- Soon go to the ‘General’ tab.
- After that, select the Restart & Reset option.
- Now, tap on the Network settings reset and Reset Settings.
- Thus you will notice a pop up will displays on the screen, which will verify Reset Settings.
- At last, you have to wait for a few minutes to finish the network settings.
Caller ID Settings
- Initially, go to the Settings section.
- Following, that tap on Applications and Settings.
- Now, tap on the “Call” section, which is provided on the list.
- Then, tap on the “Caller ID” option.
- Next, adjust the option as per the Network Default option.
- Lastly, Reboot the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few times.
Fix Incoming Call Issue
Next, we have the incoming call issue on our list. Well, the Google Pixel 4XL is a great model, but users always experience the issue of the incoming call. Thus various users have charged to the company that the smartphone is not getting the incoming calls. Hence if you are also facing a similar issue and not equipped to take the calls properly, then the foremost thing that you should check the flight mode option of your phone. Further, You should also check the VoLTE option provided on your smartphone. Hence, if you do not perceive a method to resolve this issue, then follow the steps that we have specified below.
- Always make sure to keep your Flight Mode off.
- Then, tap and press On/Off.
- Now, tap the Flight mode option.
- Finally, turn off your smartphone for 30 seconds and then turn on.
- Initially, go to the Setting option.
- Next, in setting, you have to begin Mobile networks.
- Then, go to the VoLTE option and switch on/off the VoLTE call.
Fix Not Receiving Calls
After that, we have not received calls or Dropped calls on our list. Thus, this is another problematic issue that users are encountering nowadays. The company executes a simple method to resolve this issue, but users always skip the most proper method to resolve the issue. Well, the company implements the best way that is the system updates, which include several antiviruses along with an updated version of your system. Thus, we have implemented yet another method to solve the issue. Thus follow the steps that we have specified below.
- At first, go to the Settings section.
- Now, click on the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- Tap on System updates.
- Click Check for updates.
- Thus, if any update is available, then tap OK to confirm.
- Next, tap on the Download option.
- Lastly, pause for some time to get the update finished.
- After completing the above step, restart your device.
Fix Signal Drop
After that, we have the signal drop issue on our list. As the signal drop problem is one of the common issues in all Android smartphones. Therefore it is a critical problem that develops with the apps that you have downloaded by wrongly, or we can say that it happens due to a third-party app.
Hence, it’s necessary to clean all the cache of the smartphone to keep it virus free. Thus after the removal of all the cache and all the wicked flaws existing on your smartphone, you will get a virus-free smartphone after clearing all the cache, which will be very useful and handy to use. Moreover, to remove the cache, you can also comprehend the steps that we have implemented below.
- Initially, go to the Home screen, next go to the Settings.
- Now, click on the Apps list.
- Then, search the phone app on your list.
- Finally, tap on the clear cache.
Hence, in case you if you don’t find the phone app on the list, then follow the subsequent method that we discussed below.
- Go to the Settings from the home screen.
- Then tap on the Storage.
- After that, you have to choose the Cached data option.
- Lastly, click OK to confirm.
Fix No Sound On The Call
After that, we have no sound call issue on our list. Thus, there are several unusual cases where users complained that during there calls, they couldn’t understand or hear appropriately to the receiver. Moreover, various users state that the problem is generating with the hardware of the phone.
Still, all the time, it’s not proper, sometimes there may be any software or a third-party app that generates some flaws and reduce the working power of the phone. There are some specific cases where the receiver can’t hear the sound properly, and in that case, there would be sure some software issues. Hence, for this, you can simply resolve this issue by following the steps that we have provided below.
- First of all, you have to press and hold the power button.
- Then you have to touch the Power off the display option.
- Then you have to click on, OK.
- After that, you have to open the safe mode, which is displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- Now you have to touch and hold the power button just for a few seconds.
- Then you have to go to the display option.
- Now, you have to tap on the Restart option, or press and hold the power button till the phone reboots.
- If your phone operates well while it is in safe mode, then uninstall the apps that you have downloaded recently, as they are the main culprit who are creating the problems.
- Initially, go to the Home screen.
- Then, go to the Settings option.
- Now, click on Manage Applications.
- Choose the desired app to be uninstalled.
- Then, select the Uninstall option.
- At last, click Ok to confirm.
Fix Microphone Issue
Now, we have a microphone issue. Well, sometimes users have confronted the uncertain problems with the mic. Hence the users stated that while they are calling, the listener is not able to hear to the receiver appropriately and adequately, thus short of having proper communication.
Therefore, if you are also experiencing the same mic issue, then you must complete these suggested steps if your facing issue with the mic of the smartphone because it builds some software bug. Well, this is an excellent method in which you can completely solve the problem. Hence follow the steps that we have implemented below.
- Initially, go to the Settings option.
- Next, go down to Language & Input, and tap on it.
- After that, select the Voice Input option.
- Now tap on the Gear settings icon on enhanced Google Services.
- Then open “OK Google” exposure.
- Next, implement the above step, impair all “OK Google” detection features.
- Finally, reboot the phone as you usually do and review the problem.
Finally, we have the factory reset on our list, which is a compelling method. Usually, this method is not used by every user commonly as the reset option reduces the data and files from the smartphone. Thus if you need to use this option, then you require to keep a full backup of your data and files that are subsisting in your smartphone. Hence after keeping the backup, you can implement the steps that are executed below.
- Remember to have a backup of the data on your phone.
- Then, quickly switch the smartphone off and put it for charging.
- Tracking that, you have to press and hold the Power along with the Volume down buttons.
- Now, press the Volume down button and release the Power button and touch it again.
- Next, press the Volume down button ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Now immediately tap Yes to confirm.
- Lastly, hold the Power button to reset.
After implementing the above steps for the issue of Google Pixel 4XL, you can quickly and immediately determine the problem by yourself without seeking anybody for help or without consulting to the service center. Hence we have tried to present you all the possible and reasonable steps to fix the Google Pixel 4XL issues. Thus we all know that the calling issue usually is happened either with the SIM card that is implemented by the telecom operator or there may be any software bug.
Therefore, if your Google Pixel 4XL smartphone is suffering the problem connected with the call and mic, then it signifies that the mic of your device must be damaged, Hence in that case, you have to consult to a service center to solve this issue. Thus the above steps are easy to implement, and these steps will surely fix the problem that you are undergoing. Thus, if you favored this post, then do share this post with your friends and family, Plus on your social profiles so that it will benefit those who are experiencing the same calling problem.