Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Xperia XZ3 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet (Issue Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Xperia XZ3 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet (Issue Solved)
In this article, we have discussed all the possible methods to fix Xperia XZ3 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet. Sony has developed many high-end phones which also includes the Xperia XZ3. It comes with lots of features and available at a cheap price tag. However, there are many complains from its users regarding the Wifi issues.
User Review( votes)
Android phone is the most worrying issue for the users. It usually happens when your wireless network doesn’t work or connect to any device. Wi-Fi is the new trend of using the internet. Comparing the mobile data with the wireless network, the Wifi offers amazing internet and downloading speed. This is the reason why your phone tells you to switch to a wireless network for downloading huge files.
Wifi can work with an open hotspot or a router which most of the Android users set in their home. Wifi issues are especially experienced by Android users and they are really annoyed with it. There are plenty of complaints in the online world regarding this Android problem. Wireless connection problems can be uncommonly annoying, particularly when they occur at the most probable event, such as when you want to tet someone and when there is no network available for mobile data.
To solve the Wifi issue of Android user, we have gathered some most effective methods. We know that you are tired of rebooting the device again and again after facing the issue. Many of the users have also claimed that they are going to visit the smartphone service centre. However, this might cost you a hefty amount while it is just a small software issue. Wireless internet issues are only observed when it stops working.
In this article, we have discussed all the possible methods to fix Xperia XZ3 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet. Sony has developed many high-end phones which also includes the Xperia XZ3. It comes with lots of features and available at a cheap price tag. However, there are many complains from its users regarding the Wifi issues. If you have any other queries relating to any other smartphone or gadgets, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Xperia XZ3 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
Wifi connection problem
In the first step, we must know the methods to connect any Wifi network. This is essential as most of the new smartphone users don’t know the steps to connect to any Wifi connection. These are the simple steps to get connected to any network. This is the long method through settings of te phone. You can also simply drag down the notification bar and tap on the Wifi option to connect to any open network easily.
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. Select Network & Internet.
3. Tap on Wi-Fi and turn it on.
4. Search for Wi-Fi connection by scanning for available networks.
5. Select the connect option.
Now, let’s know the methods to fix the Wifi problems which is faced by many Android users. At first, check the frequency at which the Wifi is working. It is essential to set the right frequency bandwidth to experience great internet connection. Generally, there are two frequencies, 2.4GHz (slower/ longer range) and 5GHz (faster/ shorter range).
1. Now navigate to the Settings of the device.
2. Click on the Wi-Fi option.
3. Tap the three-dot and Advanced option.
4. Now, select the Wi-Fi Frequency Band and select a frequency.
5. Remember, 2.4GHz (slower/ longer range)/ 5GHz (faster/ shorter range).
Wifi issues solved
The next method is to forget the network connection which will remove the password and other details of the network. This is an essential method to fix all the Wifi related method. If you are not able to connect to a specific network, then this method is especially for you.
1. Navigate to the settings menu.
2. Click on the Wi-Fi option.
3. Select the desired network.
4. Now you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
Some of the users have noticed that the Wifi automatically turns off after some time. Most of you know why this happens while the new users are not aware of this fix. WiFi Sleep Policy option is present in the smartphone’s Settings which is essential to solving the issue. You have to set the sleep timer as you do for screensavers.
1. Navigate to the Settings.
2. Click on the WiFi Settings.
3. Tap on the Menu button and then select Advanced.
4. Select the WiFi Sleep Policy.
5. Ignore all the options given in policy and enable Always.
Wifi issue resolved
The Domain Name System (DNS) is an important part of the Internet. The users obtain information online via these domain names, such as nytimes.com or espn.com. Web browsers associate over Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. DNS changes domain names to IP addresses so browsers can store Internet resources. The DNS option should be set up accurately to enjoy non-stop browsing.
1. Navigate to the Settings section.
2. Click on WiFi setting.
3. Press and hold the WiFi network to change the DNS.
4. Select ‘Modify network’.
5. Click on static IP address and enable hidden options.
6. In the DNS1 and DNS2 section, fill out the name server and save the changes.
Wifi connected no internet
As you all know, the Reset option is integrated into every smartphone which is used to clear all the data of the device. Although, there is also an option which will reset only your network settings. If you have changed the network setting after purchasing the smartphone, then performing network reset will set it to factory default. It is an effective solution to fix smartphone connectivity issues.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on the Backup and reset.
3. Select the Network settings reset option.
4. Tap on the Reset Settings button.
5. Now, restart the smartphone pressing the power button.
The cache can also affect the performance of the internet. If you have come here to fix the slow internet problem over Wifi, then you can use this method. These methods are tested to solve the Wifi issues so, you don’t have to worry that these can affect the phone’s performance.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Xperia XZ3 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet. The users with other brand’s smartphone can also use these methods, but the steps might be a bit different as it depends on the Android versions. If the issue is not yet solved, then contact the service centre. I hope you liked this post and these methods help you to fic the Wifi issues. You can also share this article with your friends and relatives who are facing the internet problem.