Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Xiaomi Redmi Go Screen With Display Problem (Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Xiaomi Redmi Go Screen With Display Problem (Solved)
While downloading some app your smartphone can get any bug or malware. These bugs if remained unsolved causes other issues. So, it’s better to fix it immediately. In this article, we will discuss how you can Fix Redmi Go Screen With Display Problem.
User Review( vote)
The touchscreen smartphone is the latest trend in this world. The touchscreen phone is easy and simple to operate than the cell phone. You will get many features in the Android smartphone. The Android smartphone gives you a cool and stylish look. There are many people who cannot afford an expensive iPhone so, they go for the Android touchscreen smartphone. What happens if your screen gets damage by falling on the ground, then the smartphone is of no use.
You should always apply screen safeguard on your smartphone to protect the screen. We know how important is a button in cell phone and so is the screen in the smartphone. What if the smartphone screen is not working and you cannot operate the device. This is a common issue Android users are facing. This normally happens when your software has got some malware or bug. It will hang the display of the device and your phone starts behaving abnormally.
If the smartphone is not damaged, but you are facing some issues like screen not turning on, smartphone suddenly gets switched off or any other screen related issue, then it surely has a software related issue. You should also make sure that the setting of the smartphone is perfect otherwise you will have to face screen issues. Many users have complained in the Android forum but the issue was not solved yet.
While downloading some app your smartphone can get any bug or malware. These bugs if remained unsolved causes other issues. So, it’s better to fix it immediately. In this article, we will discuss how you can Fix Redmi Go Screen With Display Problem. If you have any other queries relating to this post or other gadget issues, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Xiaomi Redmi Go Screen With Display Problem (Solved)
The display problem happens when the smartphone is fallen and got some internal damage, or the screen is broken. This result in the screen not turning on. In this case, first, try charging the device and see if the smartphone is turning on. If the phone turns on and the screen is unresponsive, then reboot your smartphone. Press and hold the power button and click on reboot option.
Sometimes, you can see that the phone brightness starts to flicker at that time you can follow the steps. Drag down the notification bar and now untick the auto-brightness option if still, it’s flickering then follow the steps to stop the issue.
1. Go to Setting option on the device.
2. Click on Display option and select Brightness.
3. Now turn off the “Automatic/Adaptive brightness” option available in the menu.
Redmi Go screen not turning on
Redmi go is an awesome smartphone with lots of amazing features. The users are still facing some of the other issues with the device. First, try using the charger if you don’t get any result, then remove the SIM and memory card from the phone then again insert it after 1-2 minutes.
There are many smartphones which come with a built-in battery so it is not possible to remove it. You know how Safe Mode helps in detecting malware apps these bugs also lowers your smartphone performance. You have to delete apps like theme apps which affect on the screen performance.
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Hold the power button to turn off the device.
3. Then press and hold the Power button icon.
4. You can see safe mode appear on the bottom of the screen.
5. Now to confirm for “Reboot to safe mode” press the Ok button.
6. Now you can uninstall the app which is affecting your device.
7. To move out from the safe mode restart your smartphone.
Smartphone turns black screen
Have you ever guessed while operating your screen, it turns black? The sound is audible but nothing is visible. The reason behind the screen turning black is an issue with the software of the device. In this case, we can clear the cache which holds the malware of the smartphone stored in files and folders. Caches are stored in files and folders which is downloaded while browsing. It is important to wipe the cache from the device using these steps.
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Redmi Go touch screen not working
If you have explored the settings section of the device, then you must know about the developer’s option. Although, you don’t know the use of this feature. This method is efficient to fix many phone issues and enhance performance as well. The developer’s option will help you to solve the screen issue if a part of the display is unresponsive. Follow these steps to easily disable hardware overlays.
1. Go to Settings of the smartphone.
2. Tap on the More Tab option and, then About device.
3. Search the Build number and tap on it 7 times quickly.
4. Now, “You are now a developer” appears on the display.
5. Visit the Home Screen again, and then go to the Settings section again.
6. Tap on the More Tab option.
7. “Developer Options” will appear on your display.
8. Tap on the Developer options and select the Drawing Section or Rendering Section.
9. Select on the “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays”.
Factory Reset in Recovery Mode
It might be possible that your smartphone has some corrupted files which you have downloaded previously. In this case, you have to remove all the files and folders using the factory reset. In recovery mode, a factory reset can clean up the entire documents and files of the system. You must back up the files before proceeding to the following steps.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button and Volume down button.
5. Highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, these were the simple and easy method to fix Redmi Go Screen With Display Problem. If you are not able to solve the issue using these methods then take your smartphone to the service centre and get some technician advice. You can also share this article with your friends and families who suffer from a Redmi Go display issue. If you are facing some other gadget issue you can read our previous post.
I have recently purchased Redmi-Go smartphone. I cannot find where is the Schedule Power On/Off feature on my smartphone. Please help if you can. Thanks. From: Samir Kr. Haldar
I have recently purchased Redmi Go smartphone. But I cannot find where the Schedule Power On/Off feature is located on the smartphone. Please help me if you can. Thanks. From: Samir Kr Haldar.
I have a display problem but I didn’t get the solution from your steps