Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Xiaomi Redmi 9C Battery Drainage Issue (Problem Solved)
In Shot By Gadget Features To Fix Xiaomi Redmi 9C Battery Drainage Issue (Problem Solved)
If you are owning Xiaomi Redmi 9C and now you are facing the battery drainage issue then you have landed on the right article. See Redmi 9C has a massive 5000 mAh battery, so it won’t disappoint you in general. If some software bugs are there then we can fix it easily. Observe the whole article and follow the steps accordingly to fix your Xiaomi Redmi 9C battery drainage issue.
User Review( vote)
When we travel to any crowded place our elders always advise us to take care of at least our phones and wallet. The reason is phones are the most valuable thing we own in our life now. It is a one-time purchase but carries every record from our childhood to date. This mini device can really affect our lives in many ways. It makes our works easier and connectivity stronger.
To purchase a smartphone is another headache. If you have a phone to replace on an affordable budget then Redmi 9C might be the one for you. Xiaomi presents Redmi 9C can enhance your life being the most stylish phone in this range. The battery of 5000 mAh allows its users to use the phone recklessly. If you already have it then this article is might be for you.
Fix Xiaomi Redmi 9C Battery Drainage Issue
As our smartphones are a part of our lives now so we require them as soon as we get up till we go back to our bed. That’s the reason why all the android users demand the minimum requirement to have more than 5000 mAh battery. A battery issue can be a real headache at times. If you are owning Xiaomi Redmi 9C and now you are facing the battery drainage issue then you have landed on the right article. See Redmi 9C has a massive 5000 mAh battery, so it won’t disappoint you in general. If some software bugs are there then we can fix it easily. Observe the whole article and follow the steps accordingly to fix your Xiaomi Redmi 9C battery drainage issue.
Battery Drainage Fast
Users complain about the fast battery draining issues in their smartphones. They observe the battery is fast used than ever. This may be due to a malicious app that has been downloaded knowingly or unknowingly. So if your Redmi 9C shows the same issue then you should uninstall the recent apps that you might have downloaded. They might be corrupt apps and are consuming the maximum battery of your phone. Now if you cannot detect the malicious app then modify your phone to safe mode. This feature of an android phone helps to point out the culprit app in your device and you can easily uninstall that. This process is very easy, you just need to observe the following steps.
- Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
- Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
- Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for two days.
- If the phone works well in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of the battery issue.
- After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Proceed to the next step if the above-mentioned step did not work.
Android System Battery Drain
It is well known that there are some apps that are not malicious but eats up your device’s battery. even after performing the safe mode, you are facing the same issue then kindly check the android battery data of your phone in the settings. In settings, you can see the apps that are consuming much battery of your phone. Apps like Netflix, Amazon, etc consume really much battery than you ever think of. Sometimes some apps keep on sending you notifications and that too drains your battery. These terms can be frustrating if not handled properly. You have a solution to do. You can delete or force stop the apps in order to solve your issue.
Battery consumption apps:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Tap on the Battery option.
- Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
- Check the apps in which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
- To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
- Tap on the applications.
- Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
- Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Battery Drain After Update
So you have updated your device and after that, you are facing the battery drainage issue, right? If this is the case then it doesn’t worry you are not alone complaining about it. Actually, many devices show ups some issues after updating maybe because their phone was not easy for the updated android. Here you have the only option left. That is to downgrade your smartphone. The process just requires a proper PC.
Update software version:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Now, tap on the About Phone option.
- Tap on the Check for updates option.
- If you find a new update then install it.
- You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
- After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Demote the OS version:
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory images.
Battery Drain Overnight
It happens that we get the low battery notification on our phone when we need it the most. So to save the battery there is a power-saving mode. Switch to power-saving mode to use your phone without consuming more data as it turns off all the unused and battery consuming applications. And yes do not forget to switch off your auto-brightness mode. It genuinely consumes the maximum battery of your phone.
Battery Saver mode:
- Change its settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
- On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Tap “Battery saver.”
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
- To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
- Navigate to the home screen of the phone.
- Visit the settings of the phone.
- Tap on the Display option.
- Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
- Toggle off the Auto option.
- You can set the brightness by sliding the slider
Battery Drain Fast
Do you remove your cache regularly? No? then you should. Wipeout cache partitions regularly in order to keep your phone healthy. A cache stores the unwanted files that may slow down your device. When overloaded it actually affects many features and slows down the performance.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Even after clearing cache if you are still facing the issue then you should always go for the factory reset option. This last option always helps to set all the software bugs. It will delete all the files and data of your phone and make your phone function like the new one. Hopefully, it will work in your case too. But before that make sure you have all the backup files.
- Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone
- Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
- Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm.
- Press the Power button to factory reset.
Thus, we hope that your battery drainage problem is solved. Further, if you still face the issues then it might be the hardware problem. You should go to a nearby service center. You can also check out our other articles which might be helpful for you. Lastly do share the article with your friends and family especially with them who are facing the same issue. In the future if you get any doubts then feel free to connect with us, we will be more than happy if could help you.