Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Screen Display Problem (Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features With Poco F1 Screen And Display Problem
In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Screen With Display Problem. You can also use these methods to fix the screen of any other brand’s smartphone. If you have any other problems relating to any smartphone, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
User Review( vote)
Touchscreen smartphones are now common. Almost everyone owns a touchscreen phone. Gone are the days when people were fond of keypad phones. Although, there is always a flaw which comes along with the extreme technological advancement. The smartphone is the most essential need to cooperate with this advanced world. Smartphones especially Android creates lots of difficulties for users in their daily lives.
We don’t mean that Android is bad, it is the most user-friendly operating system. Android offers many customizable options to its users which sometimes becomes the major issue for the device. Google Play Store has many applications of different categories which take over the phone and make your phone behave in an unexpected way. The touchscreen is the most delicate part of your smartphone.
The worst situation is when the screen becomes unresponsive and you cannot access the device. There could be many problems with the display such as touch screen stopped working, unresponsive screen, an incorrect response, screen freezes, only one section not working, and many others. Some users complained that the screen stopped working due to water damage. In this case, you have to reach the certified technician as it can be a hardware issue.
So, if your device has physical damage or broken screen, then contact the service centre immediately. The software issues of the phone can be easily solved. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Screen With Display Problem. You can also use these methods to fix the screen of any other brand’s smartphone. If you have any other problems relating to any smartphone, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Screen With Display Problem
Fix Display Problem
Before we rush to some difficult troubleshooting method, let’s begin the most basic thing which everyone does after experiencing any kind of fault in the phone. If you are sure that only the screen and unresponsive and rest of the physical buttons are working, then you can utilize these methods. If the phone is completely dead in all means, then we cannot solve your problem. As it is necessary that your phone runs the recovery mode.
At first, restart the device like you usually do. Long press the Power on/ off button and the phone power off. You can also restart the device after removing the SIM Card and memory card from the tray. These cards also affect the functionality of your Android phone. It is possible that your memory card has a malware which came from your friend’s phone.
Now, let’s move ahead to another method if the above didn’t work. As the problem is on the screen, it is hard to perform many other fixes which can solve the smartphone issues. Although, Safe Mode works in many situations. This mode disables all the third-party apps and connectivity temporarily which will help you to find out if any software or app is the major cause of your unresponsive screen.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Screen Not Turning On
Many times certain theme or keyboard apps can be a problem for your device. If the phone is working good in safe mode, then the issue is in that app. So, you must uninstall the app. To protect your smartphone from the malicious apps of Google Play Store you can download an Anti-Malware or Anti-virus Application. The most trusted anti-virus application for Android is Avast.
You can also turn On GPU rendering as most of the apps are intended not to utilise GPU rendering so, these apps do not apply graphics processor or the hardware to intensify its on-screen visibility. It also magnifies the UI transition, as a result, it makes the touch more tender.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Tap on Developer options.
3. Select Force GPU rendering.
4. Toggle the option.
Fix Black Screen
Some of the apps available in Google Play Store offers a feature to calibrate your phone or other touch screen device which helps to recover its sharpness and responsiveness. So, these applications are particularly effective if your touch screen counters too delayed or inadequately. Enter “touch screen calibration” on the search bar in Play Store and wait till the results are displayed. Consider the reviews thoroughly before you download it.
Another method which is effective to fix screen not switching on and screen not turning on is factory reset. Unfortunately, if you are here, then your display isn’t working so you cannot visit Settings options, although, you can factory reset in recovery mode. Follow this method carefully to factory reset using recovery mode.
1. Remember to back up all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
Fix Touch Screen Not Working
You might have heard about diagnostics test which doesn’t fix the screen problem but it accommodates to recognise the section of the screen that is truly unresponsive. To enter the diagnostics tool, you have to enter a special code in receiver dial. You need to know that the codes contrast for Android devices of various companies, brand, OS versions. So, contact your respective call centre to know the specific code.
Wipe Cache Partition is another method which is proved to be really effective in solving smartphone issues. Here are the steps to Wipe Cache Partition in recovery mode.
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Poco F1 Related Tutorials
- Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet (Issue Solved)
- Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Keyboard Issues With Settings
So, this was the guide to fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Screen With Display Problem. These are completely tested methods so, you don’t have to worry while using these. You can also read our previous posts to know the screen fixes for other brand phones and more and on the way. I hope you liked this article and it helps you to get rid of the issue. Must share it with your friends who are facing the same issue.