Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop Issues
Poco F1 is the latest smartphone produced by the most-selling phone company, Xiaomi. Some users have reportedly complained that the new phone has a problem with the speaker while calling. Fortunately, there are many common problems which can be fixed without even consulting a certified technician.
User Review( votes)
Smartphones come with lots and lots of features. The tech companies are constantly working on to introduce more features to the phones. Android phones are more customizable compared to iPhones. Although, these unlimited features could result in some frustrating problems, especially in Android smartphones.
What are the most essential features for which the users purchase a high-end smartphone? Well, the answers could be many, but the most important feature is calling. The smartphone manufacturers and rapidly producing many varieties of smartphones and the sales are also increasing swiftly. It often looks like the obstacles and flaws that bother the users are growing.
Poco F1 is the latest smartphone produced by the most-selling phone company, Xiaomi. Some users have reportedly complained that the new phone has a problem with the speaker while calling. Fortunately, there are many common problems which can be fixed without even consulting a certified technician. Keep in mind that these methods can only solve the basic problems and if your smartphone is completely turned off, then you have to rush to service centre.
The issue could be one or two apps which can cause the Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue. In this article, we will try to solve this. Here is complete troubleshooting guide to Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue. You can also use these methods for other Android phones as well. If you have any other problems relating to any other phone model, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Let’s begin the guide.
Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Fix Call Drop Issue
Call drop issue can occur due to network issue so, make sure that your phone is receiving quality network. If the network is good, then restart the smartphone which solves most of the common problems instantly. Reboot the device as you do usually. Long press the power off/on button and tap reboot on the screen.
As I told earlier, the network can cause dropped calls issue so, try Airplane mode which disables all the connectivity and network till it is turned off. Follow the below methods to enable Airplane mode. You can also a clear cache of the phone app which is the main reason for all the phone problems. It can also solve some other issues of the Android smartphone.
1. From the Home screen, open app drawer.
2. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
3. Touch Network & Internet Network and Internet option.
4. Tap the Airplane mode to enable and disable now.
5. Reboot the device like you do usual.
1. Open the app drawer.
2. Navigate to the Settings section of the smartphone.
3. Click on Apps & notifications.
4. Now, open all application list.
5. Tap the phone app.
6. Click on Storage > Clear cache.
Fix Incoming Call Issue
Safe mode is a popular way to know if any app is the reason behind your call issues. Generally, the incoming call issues and network issues are caused by apps. The Google play store has limitless applications and many of you like to explore as many as possible. These apps also include calling apps which control your incoming and outgoing calls.
Many of you also like to download call recorders which can be harmful to your phone. To know whether an application is affecting your phone, you have to run the device in safe mode which temporarily disables all connectivity, network, and third-party apps.
1. Press and hold the power button.
2. Touch and hold Power off the display.
3. Click on OK.
4. Your phone will enter the safe mode which is displayed at the bottom of your screen.
5. Press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
6. On your display, tap Restart or press and hold the power button until the phone reboots.
If the phone is working absolutely fine in safe mode, then you have to immediately uninstall the malicious apps which is the ultimate culprit.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on Apps> App List.
3. Tap on the app which you want to uninstall.
4. Tap on Uninstall option.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Not Receiving Calls
The network is the main factor for making or receiving calls. It’s clear that your smartphone’s network setting is not set properly. If you have changed the network setting after buying the phone then it could result in weak network, signal problems, and many others. So, lets first fix the settings by Reset Network Setting option.
1. From a Home screen, open app drawer.
2. Navigate to the Settings.
3. Select System About and, then Advanced.
4. Click on the Reset options.
5. Select reset from the various options: Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
6. Now click on Reset settings.
7. Verify your present passcode.
8. Touch Reset settings to start reset.
9. Reboot the smartphone.
Fix No Sound On-call Problem
Recovery mode is a built-in feature of all smartphones which is meant to fix some minor smartphone issues. This method is essential to solving many of the software issues which we face with our phone in daily life. These problems could be related to network, connectivity, slow internet, and much more.
1. Press the Power button to switch off the smartphone.
2. Connect the phone in a PC, laptop or charger.
3. The phone should start charging.
4. Now, press and hold Volume Up along with Power buttons.
5. Release the buttons when the Android logo appears on the screen.
6. Press the Power button and press Volume Up once.
7. You are now in Recovery Mode.
8. To navigate from recovery mode, restart the phone as usual.
Fix Signal Drop Issue
Signal drop issue is usually solved by resetting the network settings. There is another method which is efficient to fix this issue. Although, this method is not accepted by all users as it removes all the files and folders from your phone. However, back up is great Google feature which is present in all smartphones which automatically re-install the files and folders after reset, if you want.
1. Back up all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
Fix Microphone Issue
By microphone problem, we don’t mean to solve the phone not ringing issue as it is a part of the speaker. If your mic not working during calls, you can plug in a headphone and try it while calling. You can also clean the Mic port using a tin pin, but don’t damage the port, be swift.
READ MORE ABOUT POCO F1
- Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet (Issue Solved)
So, these were the methods to fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue. Here we have only tried to solve the issues related to software so, didn’t use any tools and open the phone. You are not advised to operate the hardware parts until you have technician guidance. I hope you liked this article. Don’t forget to share it with your friends who are facing the same issue.