Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Battery Draining Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Battery Draining Issue
After the development of VR’s, many users also utilize smartphones to play high-end games in the device. Although, this is the most battery draining activity. If your smartphone’s battery is draining faster than usual and won’t last for even an hour, then you are experiencing this problem.
User Review( vote)
The popular tech companies are rapidly trying to enhance more and more features in the smartphones. You can use all these features as long as the phone has sufficient battery. In our daily life, we use our phones for many things such as listening to music, watching videos and movies, scrolling through social media newsfeed, web surfing, playing high-end games, sending emails and chatting, and many other activities.
After the development of VR’s, many users also utilize smartphones to play high-end games in the device. Although, this is the most battery draining activity. If your smartphone’s battery is draining faster than usual and won’t last for even an hour, then you are experiencing this problem. The issue could also arise due to unlimited apps in your phone. The biggest issue in a smartphone faced these days is battery drainage.
Fortunately, the main reasons for these problems are related to software which can be solved easily. Some people think that buying an expensive, high-end phone can never give battery issues as it comes with a high-power and fast charging battery, but they are wrong. Even expensive Android phone comes with many vulnerabilities which we will try to solve.
Many users have complained about android system battery drain issue so, we are here to help them. In this article, we have discussed the complete guide to fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Battery Draining Issue. You can also try these methods in any other smartphone brand. If you have any other smartphones problems, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Battery Draining Issue
Before starting the full troubleshooting guide, here are some tips and tricks which can help you to save your smartphone battery power.
1. Close the battery consuming apps after use.
2. Check the widgets and background apps.
3. Switch off auto-brightness.
4. Reduce screen timeout.
5. Uninstall large apps.
6. Switch to Airplane Mode when not using the device.
7. Turn off unnecessary notifications.
8. Turn off location.
9. Stop using live wallpapers.
10. Don’t miss updates.
Fix Battery Draining Fast
Auto Brightness mode is the most amazing feature of a smartphone. It automatically adapts the brightness with the surrounding light. So, you don’t have to drag the notification option from the top screen and alter the brightness. Although, enabling auto-brightness is one of the main reasons for fast battery drain. We suggest you disable this feature if you experience this issue.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the device.
2. Click on Display option.
3. Now, click on the Brightness option.
4. Toggle the auto brightness off.
If your phone’s battery draining fast after the update, then you can remove that update or search for new updates. Updates are never a problem with your phone as it comes with lots of amazing features and bug fixes. You should try to never skip an update. If you notice an Android OS update, download it by following these steps.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
2. Tap on About phone option.
3. Now, check for an update.
4. If the update is available to download it.
5. Wait for the download to complete.
6. Remember that downloading requires a proper internet connection.
Fix Battery Drain After Update
Cache is stored in files and folders which you download from websites. This occupies unwanted space in your phone and reduces your battery performance as well. You must clear the cache regularly to get rid of this problem. Wipe cache partition removes all the cache stored in your phone. Here, we will give you two methods of deleting cache, one is through physical buttons and other is via settings of the phone.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
1. Go to Settings> Storage.
2. Tap on other apps options.
3. Select the app which you want to clear cache.
4. Tap on Clear Cache option.
5. Now, restart the phone as you do usually.
Battery Drain Overnight Problem
What are most of the files which are occupied in the phone of users? The answer is applications. Applications are the major cause of battery draining overnight. If you have a habit of leaving apps open in the background, then it affects the performance of the battery. Also, there are some third-party apps downloaded from Google play store which consume lots of battery usage. So, how will you know if third-party apps are the culprit?
Running the smartphone in safe mode temporarily disable all the third-party apps which can help you. After running the device in safe mode you have to observe the battery performance for at least a day. If everything is alright then uninstall the apps which consume most of the battery usage. To find out battery consuming apps visit Settings> Battery> Consumption level> Apps list.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery Drain Fix
When your Battery Saver is permitted, the smartphone will check your phone’s performance to conserve battery power. So, It will utilize less battery power. The vibration and GPS feature is disabled for most of the apps. Although, it will also momentarily disable Google Maps navigation as well as background data usage, Email, messaging, and other features. However, we suggest you enable Battery Saver and observe the performance for a day.
Battery Saver mode is not appreciated by any users so, treat it like an additional option if none of the other methods works. It offers great battery performance. If you seriously want to fix this battery drain issue, then use the battery saver mode while you don’t want to use your phone or while on charging.
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
The last option to fix battery related issues is factory reset. If your phone has many files and folders stored, then you have to back up and remove all.
1. Remember to back up all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
More Related Poco F1 Tutorials
- Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Screen With Display Problem (Solved)
- Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet (Issue Solved)
- Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Keyboard Issues With Settings
So, these were the methods to fix Xiaomi Poco F1 Battery Draining Issue. These methods can be easily performed by anyone and you don’t need any special skills to do so. These methods are completely tested so you don’t have to worry at all. If you think that the issue is concerned with physical damage, the contact your respective service centre. I hope you liked this article and must share it with your friends who are facing the same battery-related problems.