Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
From the above topic, you can easily guess that today here in this article we will talk about the Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi connection problem with the internet along with the proper solutions to fix these problems on your Samsung Galaxy S11. Everyone knows very well that Wifi-connection is one of the most common issues that is encountered by several users of Android smartphones.
User Review( vote)
From the above topic, you can easily guess that today here in this article we will talk about the Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi connection problem with the internet along with the proper solutions to fix these problems on your Samsung Galaxy S11. Everyone knows very well that Wifi-connection is one of the most common issues that is encountered by several users of Android smartphones. Because it is one of the main connectivity of any smartphone. And WiFi is the most common and simplest way to access connection to the internet on any smartphone.
We all know very well that Samsung’s S series is one of the flagship series, and it has some problems regarding connectivity which has been reported by many users. As every user simply wants to have a good network and WiFi connection on their Android smartphone or Samsung Galaxy S11, it means no one wants to face any connectivity problems on their Android smartphones.
Hence, the users are constantly reporting that they are not able to receive internet connection on their smartphone. It means users are constantly facing much trouble while connecting to the network. And that’s why this type of problems are really irritating, as nowadays the maximum number of apps simply seek for a decent internet connection to function properly. Now it might clear for you that how much essential the proper network and internet connection is on your Android smartphone.
So, apart from all these things here we will try to help you all with proper solutions to fix the Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi connection problem with the internet. Hence, you don’t have to worry if you are also facing this same issue on your Android smartphone. What you have to do is, follow all the guides properly that we have mentioned below to fix the Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi connection problem with the internet, and it will immediately resolve your problem. Now, without wasting any time let’s explore the guide that we have mentioned below.
Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
Wifi Connection Problem
First, we will solve the wifi connection problem, as this issue is one of the most common and popular ones. And that’s why here we have mentioned this issue at the top. Here, in this case, we will explain to you how you can connect your smartphone wifi with the internet. As there are many users who are new to the smartphone, hence for them it will be very helpful. Initially, you have to connect to the wifi and then you have to verify, whether the wifi is in sleep mode or not. After that now you have to set a timer, that will assist you to keep your internet network “on”. Now many of you might be thinking that what to do to get this done. Don’t worry, to do these steps, you have to follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- First, go to the Settings option.
- Then select the Network & Internet option.
- After that now click on the Wi-Fi and turn it on.
- Now you have to drag for Wi-Fi connection by scanning for all the available networks.
- Next, you have to open the passcode.
- And at last, connect to the network and browse.
Now, let’s follow the steps to set the wifi sleep mode.
- Initially set the Wifi sleep policy
- First of all, go to the home screen of your phone.
- After that now tap on the Settings option.
- Then select the WiFi Settings.
- And then select the Menu button.
- Now select the Advanced option.
- Then you have to tap on the WiFi Sleep Policy.
- At last, never choose When Plugged In option so that it doesn’t turn off till you do it.
Now we will talk about the wifi issues, and for this situation, users simply have to decide the right frequency, so that your internet works properly without any issues. Generally, at this point users get two options of frequency, and they are 2.4GHz and which is quite slow, but it has a broad range, while another one is the 5GHz, which is much faster than the earlier one, but, it offers a shorter range.
In short, it simply depends on you that which frequency you want to choose. Therefore in the wake of choosing the ideal frequency, first you should reset the system, then it will simply alter the settings to organize the default one, but, still, if you want to execute these, then undoubtedly you should have to pursue the methods that we have mentioned below.
- Open the settings option on your device.
- Then select the Wi-Fi option.
- Now select the three-dot and then Advanced option.
- Then you have to select the Wi-Fi Frequency Band.
- Now select a frequency as per your need.
Network Setting Reset
- First, you have to open the Settings option on your phone.
- Then select the Backup and reset option.
- Now after that select the Network settings reset option.
- Then you have to select the Reset Settings button.
- After the above step now restart the smartphone.
WiFi Issue Resolved
In this point, we will discuss about the WiFI issue resolved, hence, at first, you have to verify your metered network setting on your smartphone. As we all know that the connection is commonly related according to your data. But the fact is that there is many users who complain that after the end of data, the internet connection automatically gets turn off by itself only and they even don’t get any chance to know it. So, if you want to fix this issue right now on your Android smartphone then simply you have to follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to open the Settings option.
- After that, you have to click on Data Usage.
- Then simply select the WiFi tab and the three-dot option on the top.
- Now simply select the Network Restrictions option and then toggle metered networks.
Forget Network data
- Open the settings menu.
- After that select the Wi-Fi option.
- Then you have to select the network that you want.
- Now you get an option “Forget”, simply select that option.
WiFi Connected No Internet
In this point, we will simply talk about the WiFi connection with no internet, as in this situation users face several cases about which they simply complain that when they try to connect to the WiFi, the network of their smartphone is now accessible. Generally, faulty apps and viruses are the main reason for this issue, and all these bugs simply invade the security system of your smartphone with the help of third-party applications. If you don’t know then let me clarify that generally, all the smartphones comes with its own static IP address, connectivity tools such as routers, desktop, tablets, laptops, and the phone itself, that utilizes the IP address simply to connect to the network. Hence, to fix this issue on your Android smartphone simply you have to follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- First, access the Settings section on your smartphone.
- Then simply select the WiFi setting option.
- Now you have to select and hold the WiFi network option to edit the DNS.
- After the above step now you have to select the ‘Modify network.’
- Now, simply select the static IP addresses and allow hidden options.
- Then on DNS1 and DNS2 division, you have to fill the title server and save the changes that you have made.
Update To New Android Version
Now in this point, we will simply talk about the update to the new Android version, as we all know very well that there are many users who simply ignore the updates that are sent by Google or by their manufacturers or the developers of the apps. Hence in this case what you have to do is, simply you have to update your Android version and installed apps from the Google Play Store and settings menu. Now many of you might be thinking that why new version? If so, then let me clarify that the new Android version brings lots of new and important features without any security flaws, hence, ultimately it will support and help your smartphone to run smoothly. So, to fix this issue on your Android smartphone, simply you have to follow all the steps that we have mentioned below.
- First of all, open the Settings option.
- After that now select the system option.
- Then you have to click on Advanced options.
- Now choose the System update option.
- Then you have to select the “Check for an update” option.
- Now if the updates are available, then simply download them and tap on install.
Clear System’s Cache
Here at this point we will simply talk about the clear system’s cache, as this issue generally appears only due to the third-party applications. So, what you should do? Generally to mitigate this situation and fix this error simply you have to clear your smartphone cache. Even there are many users and even experts as well also reported that for this issue connectivity problem also appears. As all these caches are remain hidden in the files and folders, therefore, these caches simply make your Android smartphone slow and laggy. Hence, we strongly recommend you to go to your smartphone settings option and clear your cache regularly. However, if you want to clear the whole cahe of your smartphone then simply you have to follow some simple steps that we have mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to switch off your smartphone.
- After that hold the Volume Up button and Power keys simultaneously.
- Once the boot screen appears, simply release the buttons.
- Now you will get the recovery mode where you will see several other choices.
- Among all, you have to select the “Wipe cache partition” utilizing the Power key.
- Then you have to go from the recovery mode simply by restarting your Android smartphone.
Factory Reset Always Works
Here at this point, we will simply talk about the Factory Reset option, as this is one of the well-known and most sorted solutions used by the users, and not only that even the factory reset always works. In this method all the files and folders are excluded but, all your settings and installed apps will be deleted by the process. Hence, we strongly recommend you to make a proper backup of all your files before proceeding with this method. And if you will create a proper backup then later you will get access to all your files and folders on your smartphone. So, now if you are wondering that how to do so, then don’t worry, as here we have briefly mentioned all the steps below, hence, simply you have to follow them to fix this issue right now.
- First, make a backup of all your files present on your smartphone.
- Once done, then simply switch off your smartphone and connect it to charging.
- Then you have to press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Now you have to release and again hold the Power button.
- After that, now you have to press the Volume down button repeatedly to highlight the ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’ option.
- Now you have to select the Ok button to confirm.
- Then select the Power button to Factory Reset.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Battery Draining Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Screen Display Problem
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Basically, in this post, we tried our best to provide you all the easiest steps to fix the wifi related issue of Samsung Galaxy S11. However, apart from all these things, we all know very well that generally there are several cases are available where the users simply take these issues carelessly, but, the fact is that they simply have to admit and understand that all these issues are really irritating and problematic. Hence, they should always immediately fix these types of issues without any ignorance simply to avoid any serious bugs or errors.
So, we hope that you liked this post and it must be helpful for you. If so, then simply do not forget to share this post with your friend, family and on your social media profiles as well.