Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Keyboard Issues With Settings
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Keyboard Issues With Settings
The most bothersome problem with smartphones is the keyboard issue, and hence if you are encountering this issue, then you won’t be able to use your smartphone ideally. There are now multiple users who are encountering this problem and wasted their precious time while fixing this insignificant issue, which is “keyboard not working issue. So you don’t have to worry, as now you can fix this problem at home without seeking anybody’s help effortlessly.
User Review( vote)
Samsung Galaxy S11 is one of the latest smartphones, which has overtures exciting features that have a robust design and amazing built quality. But there are some keyboard issues, thus various users have also asserted that there is a keyboard issue in Samsung Galaxy S11 that they are encountering every now and then.
Well, Samsung Galaxy S11 is one of the most surprising smartphones that every user is apprehensively about resembling and wanting it. Nevertheless, the new Samsung Galaxy S11 users are facing the keyboard issues. Although, the struggles in smartphones are expanding instantly now, and obstacles are appearing entirely due to tons of peculiarities and various apps sponsored by the manufacturers.
Numerous users of Samsung Galaxy S11 announced that, while typing on the keyboard, the Samsung Galaxy S11 is stumbling. Well, not only this, the smartphone gets switched off after a few times, as soon as the keyboard of Android smartphones emerges with different emojis, gifs, and various gestural features that introduced in the device differs sometimes. Including all these characteristics, it helps you to make your text or any other messages more beautiful and elegant.
Several users think that Android devices are moderately challenging to use. But, the entire thing is slightly different, as Android devices are quite easy to determine and easy to operate. But the only problem is that the new feature that are provided by the manufacturers assume some insignificant issues sometimes.
Consequently, now, the most bothersome problem with smartphones is the keyboard issue, and hence if you are encountering this issue, then you won’t be able to use your smartphone ideally. There are now multiple users who are encountering this problem and wasted their precious time while fixing this insignificant issue, which is “keyboard not working issue. So you don’t have to worry, as now you can fix this problem at home without seeking anybody’s help effortlessly.
Because we have now sorted out a list of precautions that will suggest that this issue usually is happening due to the software fault or minor glitches, consequently this post, we will offer you the entire pattern along with the transparent and manageable steps to fix the Samsung Galaxy S11 Keyboard Issues. Thus without wasting any time, let’s review the issues with its solution step by step.
Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Keyboard Issues With Settings
Initially, We will review the keyboard issue. We have described the most basic method to fix this problem that is to force stop. Consequently, this option will help you to restart the application on your Samsung Galaxy S11 Android smartphone. Moreover, the convenient keyboard of Google, the Google Keyboard, ultimately needs a reboot, but several of you now must be thinking that “why we need to do reboot”? Thus utilizing the Google Keyboard for a long time sometimes needs a reboot. Therefore, we have provided you the steps to perform the force stop.
- At first, go to the Settings option on your phone.
- Soon, you have to tap on the Apps list option.
- Following, you have to select the Application Manager and All tab.
- Now, you have to explore the Android Keyboard app and choose it.
- Lastly, click on the Force Stop option to stop the keyboard and start again.
WhatsApp Keyboard Not Appearing Android
Now, we will discuss the WhatsApp keyboard not appearing android, so we all know that this app is the world’s most popular instant messaging app, WhatsApp is managed by the social media behemoth Facebook. This app consists of multi-feature that concedes lots of characteristics to operate, for illustration, text messages, voice calls, voice messages, sharing images, video calls, sharing audios, sharing videos, and sharing records and important documents.
But, apart from this feature, the most sensitive factor is that some Android users have asserted that they weren’t able to use their keyboard app accurately while using WhatsApp on their phone. Thus with the help of this issue, if you will tap on the keyboard section, you will get an error message, that is “Unfortunately, the keyboard has stopped working,” on your phone screen. So, to fix this .disturbing issue, you have to use the force stop option. Moreover, you have to update the Whatsapp. Therefore follow the steps that we have presented below.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Now, you have to tap on the Apps list option.
- Next, you have to select the Application Manager and All tab option.
- Then hunt the WhatsApp and select it.
- Next, you have to select the Force Stop option to stop the app.
- After performing the above steps, restart your Android phone.
Update The App
- At first, go to the Google Play Store.
- Then you will notice that on the left side, you have to select three horizontal lines.
- Following the above step, now tap on My apps & games option.
- Lastly, search the WhatsApp app and then tap on the update option.
Gboard Not Showing Up Android
Now, we will review the Gboard not showing up android, Well if you are confronting the issue and getting the “Unfortunately, the keyboard has stopped working” fault message on your Android smartphone? If yes, then unquestionably, you might have downloaded any wicked app from the Google Play Store. And to verify it or to examine, you have to run your phone in safe mode, and then you can quickly check if any third-party app is beating the performance of your device or not.
So if you’re confronting the issue in safe mode, then all you have to do is to eliminate that app that you have downloaded recently on your Android smartphone. After deleting that app, you will notice that your device will work correctly, just like before. Well, apply the steps provided below to perform the task.
- Initially, you have to press the Power button of your smartphone.
- Now, you have to press the Shut Down option for a few moments.
- Then, tap on the OK button to restart the device into Safe Mode.
- Now you have to rest for a while so that your smartphone gets restarted.
- Following the above step, now you will notice a sticker (safe mode) on the down of your device display.
- Then open the WhatsApp.
- After that, go to the Google Play Store, tap on the menu, and then select the My Apps tab.
- Now select the app you want to uninstall from your device.
- After performing the above step, now you have to select the uninstall button and then tap Ok to confirm.
- Now after uninstalling it, then restart your smartphone to break the safe mode.
Google Keyboard Not Showing
After that, we will discuss the google keyboard, not showing. Well, the device manager apps are top-rated, as all users install those apps on their phones only to maintain the files, small files cleared junk files, and many more. All these things only engross additional space on your smartphone, which rigorously degrades the performance of your device.
Hence, once you delete these additional files, clear junk files, temporary files, from your device, it will quickly increase the rate or performance of your Android smartphone. Thus we have presented you with the proper steps to clear the system cache to settle the keyboard app problem easily.
- At first, go to the Settings menu.
- Now, you have to tap on the Application Manager below the apps.
- Then, you have to select the All apps list option.
- After that, search and tap the keyboard app.
- Following, you have to select the Clear Cache option and then Clear Data option.
- Lastly, tap Ok to confirm the process.
Wipe Cache Partition
- At first, press the power button for a while to switch off the smartphone.
- Next, you have to press the Volume Up together with Power keys.
- After completing the above step, leave both the buttons.
- Immediately go to the recovery mode, you have to select the ‘Wipe cache partition’ option among the others using the Power key.
- After executing the above steps, at last, restart your device to go from the recovery mode to the normal mode.
Gboard Not Working Android
Now, we will review the Gboard not working android as we all know that the dictionary app is automatically linked with the keyboard app. Therefore, if you are getting wrong word recommendations constantly, then comprehend the steps that we have explained below because these steps will assist you in clearing the cache once again; however, this time, it will be a dictionary application.
Clear Cache Of Dictionary App
- At first, go to the Setting Menu of your smartphone.
- Following, you have to select the Application Manager.
- Shortly select the All apps list.
- After completing the above step, now, you will have to search the dictionary app on your Android device.
- Lastly, select the Clear Cache option on your device and then tap the Ok button to validate the process.
Gboard Glide Not Working
After that, we will review the Gboard glide not working; normally, if we talk about the Gboard glide issue, then let me clarify first that it’s a software query, and it is tolerably tricky to fix. Presently, several of you might be thinking about how to fix this issue? So to fix this issue, you have to update your smartphone with the help of the application update executed by the company. Moreover, you have to update the software variant of your device because it will fix several other problems that are presently on your Android device together with this issue. Accordingly, if you are facing this same issue on your smartphone, and if you have ignored any update that was executed by the company at the beginning. Then you should update your device immediately without losing your time, as renovating or updating your device firmware will assist you in fixing the Gboard glide not working issue on your Samsung Galaxy S11 smartphone.
- Initially, go to the Settings option on your phone.
- Select the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- Now, you should select the System updates.
- After that, search for the update.
- Hence if any update is available, then tap the OK button to download and install the update on your device.
- At last, after downloading, you have to wait so that the update gets complete, then install it on your device, thus after installing restart your device.
Gboard Swipes Not Working
Lastly, we will review the Gboar swipe not working. Presently several users prefer typing with different languages, and it’s one of the most exciting features of the Google Gboard. But, if you are experiencing the issue that is the Gboard swipe not working, then you have to reconsider or alter the language. After completing this, if you still confront this difficulty, then you have to keep a back up of your Android smartphone and then reset the device according to the settings option of your phone.
Change Keyboard Language
- At first, go to the settings option.
- Now drag down and select the “Language and Input” option.
- Following, choose the keyboard like Android Keyboard or Swift Keyboard which so ever you wanted.
- At last, select the “Default” button and pick the “English” as keyboard language.
- Initially, go to the Settings option.
- Now select the ‘General’ tab.
- Following, select the Restart & reset option on your device.
- After that, select the Factory data reset option.
- Now, you have to check the passcode that your device will display.
- After checking the passcode, select the Reset phone option.
- Next, select the Delete all option.
- At last, select the Reset option.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Battery Draining Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Screen Display Problem
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Well, through this article, we have presented you with a full guide of all troubleshooting keyboard issues of Samsung Galaxy S11 with the setting, consisting of its proper resolution step by step. Hence if you are facing the same issue on your Samsung Galaxy S11 smartphone, then I will recommend you follow this entire article to resolve the problems of your own without seeking anybody”s help. As in this article, we have reviewed the most effective and expertise methods to fix the Samsung Galaxy S11 smartphone’s keyboard issue with settings.
Thus, if you appreciated this post and it profited you to fix the issue on your Samsung Galaxy S11 smartphone, then do share this guide with your friends and families who are experiencing the same issue with their Samsung Galaxy S11 smartphone.