Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
You may have guessed that today’s article is all about the call drop issue and mic issue of Samsung Galaxy S11 along with the proper solution. As we know that android devices are of the best feature smartphones that are available in the market. Thus these smartphones are most convenient and accessible to complete and operate your regular task, but being cool though there are some issues that every user has to encounter now and then.
User Review( vote)
Well, from the above topic, you may have guessed that today’s article is all about the call drop issue and mic issue of Samsung Galaxy S11 along with the proper solution. As we know that android devices are of the best feature smartphones that are available in the market. Thus these smartphones are most convenient and accessible to complete and operate your regular task, but being cool though there are some issues that every user has to encounter now and then.
Since we are talking about the issue, then the most usual one is the call and the mic issue. Initially, the phones were not suffering this type of problem because it does not include several features. Thus, the call drop issue, this issue is one of the basic problems encountered by every user all the time. Furthermore, some users also assert that while they are speaking on the phone, the call gets separated automatically, and the phone gets pierced. Therefore many users don’t understand the exact reason behind this issue.
However, they should know because this issue is produced primarily due to the third-party app that is somehow downloaded on the phone. This type of issue slows down your smartphone and begins hobbling. So with the help of this post, we have attempted to describe all the feasible problems concerning the call drops and mic issue with their proper solution. As we know, there are many reasons which make the smartphone work slow and steady. Thus many users charge that they can not be able to take the call or make any outgoing calls.
Besides that, many users don’t know that this issue is creating either with the SIM or any other software glitch. Thus this makes them anxious about there smartphones. But now we have attempted to provide a proper guide that will assist you in fixing these issues without any obstacle. The giant South-Korean brand had originated the Samsung Galaxy S series, and Samsung Galaxy S11 is one of them. As we have mentioned above that in this article, we are persisting in discussing all the call issues of Samsung Galaxy S11 with their solution step by step.
Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Fix Call Drop Issue
So, we have the call drop issue at first in our list, well if you are experiencing the call drop issue with your smartphone. Then we can guess that how bothersome that issue is that you are facing right now as this issue is one of the most annoying problems now that every user are suffering on your smartphones now and then. Well, users are facing this annoying situation almost every day; imagine that if you are attending an official call and your smartphone abruptly gets disconnected, then at that time, you have to undergo a plentiful loss. Accordingly, we have provided a solution to this issue. It will surely help you to fix this issue by yourself at your home without seeking anybody’s help; Thus, follow the steps that we have mentioned below. We have explained two methods so that you can utilize it to solve the problem that you are encountering from the smartphone.
Reset Network Settings
- Go to the Home screen.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Quickly clock on the ‘General’ tab.
- Next, you have to choose the Restart & Reset option.
- After that, click on the Network settings reset and Reset Settings.
- Then, quickly a pop up will resemble on the screen, which will confirm Reset Settings.
- Lastly, you have to pause for a few minutes to perform the network settings.
Caller ID Settings
- At first, go to the Settings section.
- Tracking, to that click on Applications and Settings.
- After that, click on the “Call” section, which is given beneath the list.
- Next, click on the “Caller ID” option.
- Now you have to adjust the option as per the Network Default option.
- At last, Reboot the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few times.
Fix Incoming Call Issue
Then we have the incoming call issue on our list. The Samsung Galaxy S11 is a magnificent design, though the users are enduring the issue of the incoming call. Various users have complained to the company that the smartphone is not obtaining the incoming calls. Therefore if you are also confronting the same issue and not able to take the calls correctly, then the first thing you should examine the flight mode option of your phone. Furthermore, You should also verify the VoLTE option given on the smartphone. Well, if you are not getting a method to solve this issue, then follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- Remember to keep your Flight Mode off.
- Now click and press On/Off.
- Then, click the Flight mode option.
- Lastly, switch off your smartphone for 30 seconds and then switch on.
- At first, go to the Setting option.
- Then, in setting, you have to initiate Mobile networks.
- Next, go to the VoLTE option and turn on/off the VoLTE call.
Fix Not Receiving Calls
Next, we have not received calls or Dropped calls on our list. Well, this is another uncertain issue that users are facing nowadays. The company implements a straightforward way to resolve this issue, but users skip the most suitable method to solve the issue. Thus the company provides the best way that is the system updates, which comprise various antiviruses and an actively updated version of your system. Additionally, You can also follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- Initially, go to the Settings section.
- Furthermore, tap on the Advanced Down arrow icon.
- Next, click on System updates.
- Then, tap Check for updates.
- Consequently, if any update is available, then click OK.
- After that, click on the Download option.
- At last, wait for some time to get the update completed.
- After performing the above step, restart your device.
Fix Signal Drop
Then, we have the signal drop issue on our list. Well, the signal drop issue is one of the frequent problems in all Android smartphones. Thus it is a crucial problem that appears with the apps that you have downloaded by mistakenly, or we can say that it occurs due to a third-party app. Therefore, it’s essential to clean the cache of the smartphone. After removing all the cache and all the ill-disposed bug being on your smartphone, you will get a virus-free smartphone, which will be very comfortable and handy to use. Furthermore, to extract the cache, you can also follow the steps that we have suggested below.
- At first, go to the Home screen, then go to the Settings.
- Next, tap on the Apps list.
- Now, find the phone app on your list.
- Lastly, click on the clear cache.
Thus, in case you if you don’t get the phone app on the list, then follow the following way that we mentioned below.
- Initially, from the Home screen, go to the Settings.
- Now click on the Storage.
- Next, you have to select the Cached data option.
- And at last, tap OK to confirm.
Fix No Sound On The Call
After that, we have no sound call issue on our list. As we know, there are unusual cases where users charge that during there calls, they are not able to understand or hear appropriately to the voice of the receiver. Furthermore, several users state that the problem is with the hardware of the phone, but every time it’s not accurate, sometimes there might be any software or a third-party app that creates some glitch and reduce the working power of the phone. There are some exclusive situations where the receiver is not able to hear the sound correctly; in that case, there might be some software problem. Thus you can resolve this issue by following the steps that we have mentioned below.
- Firstly, touch and hold the power button.
- Now, touch and keep Power off the display.
- Then click on, OK.
- Following, you have to open the safe mode, which is displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- Next, touch and hold the power button just for a few seconds.
- Lastly, you have to go to your smartphone’s display option.
- Now, tap on Restart, or press and hold the power button till the phone reboots.
If your phone operates well while it is in safe mode, then uninstall the apps that you have downloaded recently, because it must be creating the problem.
- Initially, go to the Home screen.
- Then, go to the Settings option.
- Now, click on Manage Applications.
- Choose the desired app to be uninstalled.
- Then, select the Uninstall option.
- At last, click Ok to confirm.
Fix Microphone Issue
Then, we have the microphone issue on our list. Sometimes the smartphone users are encountering unusual trouble with the mic. Thus the users imposed that while they are calling, the hearer is not able to listen to the voice appropriately and adequately, thus short of having decent communication. Hence, if you are also suffering from the same mic issue, then you must implement these recommended steps if your mic of the smartphone is creating some software bug. So this is a great method in which you can effectively solve the problem. Thus follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, you have to go to the Settings option.
- Now, scroll down to Language & Input, and click on it.
- Next, choose the Voice Input option.
- Then click on the Gear settings icon on Enhanced Google Services.
- Now, open “OK Google” detection.
- Now after implementing the above step, impair all “OK Google” detection features.
- Lastly, now reboots the phone as you normally do and check the problem.
Lastly, We have the factory reset in our list, which is a very effective method. Normally, this process is not used by all the users frequently because the reset option decreases the data and files from your smartphone. Hence if you want to utilize this option, then you need to keep a full backup of your data and folder that are existing in your smartphone. Thus after keeping the backup, you can apply the steps that are implemented below.
- Remember to have a backup of all the data on your phone.
- Next, immediately turn the smartphone off and put it for charging.
- Following, you have to touch and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Now, hold the Volume down button and deliver the Power button and press it again.
- Then, hold the Volume down button ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Now instantly click Yes to confirm.
- At last, press the Power button to reset.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Battery Draining Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Mobile Data Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Screen Display Problem
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S11 Incoming And Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Just performing the above steps for the issue of Samsung Galaxy S11, you can immediately and promptly resolve the problem by yourself without asking anybody for help or without taking your phone to the service center. Therefore we have attempted to present you all the feasible and sensible steps to resolve the Samsung Galaxy S11 issues, as we all know that the calling issue is usually caused both by the SIM card that is given by the telecom operator or there might be any software glitch.
Hence, if your Samsung Galaxy S11 smartphone is facing the problem associated with the call and mic, then it symbolizes that the mic of your device must be destroyed, Hence in that case, you have to go to the service center to resolve this issue. Although the above steps are easy to apply, and these steps will fix the problem that you are suffering. Hence, if you liked this post, then don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family, Also on your social profiles so that it will help those who are suffering the same calling issues.