Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy M40 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy M40 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
So, this was the full troubleshooting method to Fix Samsung Galaxy M40 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet. Wireless connectivity is mostly affected by a software bug.
User Review( vote)
Wireless internet is extremely popular all over the world. You get access to wireless internet browsing at a great speed and no disturbance. Wifi is a good example of a wireless internet connection which requires a router and electricity. There are many restaurants and places who provide free wireless internet connectivity which lets to connect with the network and enjoy hassle-free internet access. Many users get Wifi connections at home for internet in all gadgets.
Recently, Samsung has released a smartphone which is rapidly selling worldwide. The M series of Samsung smartphone has got the latest handset Galaxy M40. It has many mind-blowing features like high-definition display, great camera quality, huge battery capacity, and many more. We all know that Android software has some major problems which remain unsolved by the makers. The same issues have affected the new smartphones.
We cannot point a specific model which is affected by the issues as the software version is the culprit. One of the most worrying problems of Android smartphones is Wifi connectivity. The wireless network has converted more significant in our daily activities. Imagine the day when you cannot connect the Wifi with your home router. You keep on replugging the router, but the flaw is in the smartphone and not the router. It is difficult to find the culprit of Wifi not working issue.
The first thing which most of you execute after facing the Android issue is that they search online for solutions, but there are too many answers which confuse them. Here we have sorted the solutions and picked out the effective methods. In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix Samsung Galaxy M40 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet. If you have any queries relating to other smartphone issues, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Now, let’s proceed to solve the Wifi issues.
Fix Samsung Galaxy M40 WiFi Connection Internet Problem
Wifi connection problem
Firstly, you must know how to connect with an available Wifi network. If you are using a router to use Wifi, then check if the device is working and receiving network by the internet service provider. If the network is weak, then contact the connection provider to get it fixed. You can use the following steps to connect with any network easily.
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. Select Network & Internet.
3. Tap on Wi-Fi and turn it on.
4. Search for Wi-Fi connection by scanning for available networks.
5. Enter the passcode
6. Connect to the network and enjoy browsing.
The next option which you have to check is the WiFi Sleep Policy. Some users complain that the Wifi automatically turns off after using it for sometimes. Wifi sleep policy is just like the screen saver timer. If the timer is set, then Wifi turns off after reaching the time. Here are the steps to turn off the Wifi sleep policy option.
1. Navigate to the home screen of your smartphone.
2. Visit Settings.
3. Tap on WiFi Settings.
4. Tap on the Menu button and then select the Advanced option.
5. Tap on the WiFi Sleep Policy.
6. Select Never When Plugged In option so that it doesn’t turn off until you do it.
Accessing the internet without any trouble requires accurate settings. If your Wifi is not working completely or you notice an error on display, then there might be a flaw in settings. Set the Wi-Fi Frequency Band accurately to enjoy browsing. You can also try clearing the cache of the system which can remove the malicious items stored in the files and folders of the device.
Wi-Fi Frequency Band:
1. Now navigate to the Settings of the device.
2. Click on the Wi-Fi option.
3. Tap the three-dot and Advanced option
4. Now, select the Wi-Fi Frequency Band and select a frequency.
5. Remember, 2.4GHz (slower/ longer range)/ 5GHz (faster/ shorter range).
Wipe cache partition:
1. Turn off the smartphone
2. Hold the Volume Up button with Power keys unless it gets started.
3. Leave the holding buttons.
4. In the recovery mode option, there are many other selections.
5. Choose the ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key
6. Go from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Wifi issue resolved
Metered network helps to enhance the performance of the Wifi network. You can easily toggle the metered network connection to fix the smartphone Wifi issue. Sometimes, you cannot connect to a specific network while other connections get linked easily. In this case, you can forget the network which can remove the data and software glitch of the phone. You can easily reconnect the network by entering the passcode. The following steps will help you to toggle the metered network and forget network data.
1. Navigate to the Settings.
2. Tap on Data Usage.
3. Select the WiFi tab and three-dot.
4. Select Network Restrictions and toggle metered network.
Forget Network data:
1. Navigate to the settings menu.
2. Click on the Wi-Fi option.
3. Select the desired network
4. Now you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
Wifi connected no internet
You can also download a third-party Wi-Fi app available in the Google Play store. The Wifi app will assist you to solve the issue easily and know if the inbuilt Wifi has a flaw. Using this method, you can check the signal strength and more about the connection. It will also enhance the performance of the network and provide you with speedy internet without any barriers. You can easily download a WiFi Analyzer from the Google Play Store which helps you to fix the Wifi issues.
The next method which you have to execute is to set the static IP address of the Wifi which is essential for enjoying non-stop internet. You can also update the Android software to fix most of the device issues. Updating the device can let you enjoy advance features and fix bug affected in the phone.
1. Navigate to the Settings section.
2. Click on WiFi setting.
3. Press and hold the WiFi network to change the DNS.
4. Select ‘Modify network’.
5. Click on static IP address and enable hidden options.
6. In the DNS1 and DNS2 section, fill out the name server and save the changes.
Update software version:
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
Factory Reset the device
Factory reset in recovery mode helps you to delete all the data, files and folders of the smartphone. It can remove any malicious files which might be causing the Wifi to stop completely. You can factory reset the device in recovery mode to fix the Wifi connectivity issue. Don’t forget to back up the important data before resetting.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting method to Fix Samsung Galaxy M40 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet. Wireless connectivity is mostly affected by a software bug. If the above methods failed to help you, then you have to immediately contact the brand’s service centre before other features get affected. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the Wifi issues of the smartphone. Don’t forget to share this article with your relatives and friends who are facing the same issue with Galaxy M40.