Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy M40 Screen With Display Problem
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy M40 Screen With Display Problem
These methods effectively work to fix your device’s display problems. These methods can fix the display issue only if it occurred due to a software glitch. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issues.
User Review( vote)
The first thing which you consider while purchasing a smartphone is the display quality. If you get a cheap phone with low display resolution and ratio, then you will not enjoy the pleasure of playing high-end games and HD videos. So, the screen is a significant factor when we discuss smartphones. The smartphones are available in different ‘resolution’ category and number of pixels. You have to decide which you have to buy. It is true that the more expensive phone you purchase, better the experience you get.
However, the above line is not worth saying for the Android phones as these devices have some major issues with the display. The price not even matters as the issue occurs due to Android software and not the hardware of the device. If the display is not working, then you cannot enjoy any features of the phone. The most common display issues include screen flickering issues, display not turning on problem, a section of the screen not working, touchscreen not working, and many more.
Most smartphone screen specialists and customers know that OLED displays are the best screen manufactured till now. The most reliable smartphone OLED displays are the Super AMOLED displays manufactured by Samsung Display. The company has recently designed a brand new phone Galaxy M40 which comes with 6.3 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen. The phone is rapidly selling all over the world as it comes at a reasonable price tag. Some users have recently noticed screen issues on the new phone which we will fix here.
As we all know, smartphone display is not durable, if it falls on the ground, it might break or crack. If your phone display is physically damaged, then you can get it fixed at the company’s service centre by paying an amount. In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix Samsung Galaxy M40 Screen With Display Problem. If you have any queries relating to our blogs or you face any issue with other phones, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Samsung Galaxy M40 Screen With Display Problem
If your phone turns off automatically after flickering for some time, then an application is affecting the display. The smartphone performance decreases by some apps which might be malicious. The apps which require huge space in the device can also affect the software of the device. Rebooting the device in safe mode can help you know if a third-party app is a major culprit. The following methods will help you to reboot the device in safe mode.
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Then hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
3. Hold the Power button icon.
4. Safe Mode will appear on the bottom of the screen.
5. Now press the ok button to confirm “Reboot to safe mode”.
6. Then uninstall the app which is stopping the device.
7. Restart your smartphone to move from safe mode.
Screen not turning on
Screen flickering issues in devices can be caused due to a software glitch such as malicious apps or the phone system not working. In most of the cases, a device screen flickers due to incorrect display settings that are not configured correctly. Some users have also complained that the screen flickers or hangs when they open many multimedia files or huge capacity apps. The most worrying thing is that the screen flickering can also be caused by hardware damage. Developed setting can solve your issue.
1. Go to the Setting menu.
2. Click on More Tab option and, then About device.
3. Now search the Build number and click on it 7 times quickly
4. The message “You are now a developer” appears on the screen.
5. Go to the Home Screen and turn on the setting option again
6. Click on the More Tab option.
7. Now you will see “Developer Options” on your smartphone screen
8. Click on the Developer options and choose the Drawing Section or Rendering Section
9. Choose the “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays”.
Galaxy M40 not switching on
Samsung users have companied that a specific section of the device is not working. Sometimes, the right side of the screen is unresponsive while the left side is working. Here you have to check which particular part of the screen is not working. The following steps will assist you to check the screen.
1. Move your finger on the top left edge of the display.
2. Gently move your finger to the base right edge without raising your finger. Do this slowly and keep your fingers for approximately 10 seconds at one section.
3. If you can draw your Quick Settings bar and notifications all the means to the base of the screen.
4. The difficulty isn’t prompted by a particular section on your screen.
5. If the Quick Settings bar and notifications clear while you are moving your finger beyond the display.
6. Now, you have to repeat the step. If you cannot solve the issue, then contact the service centre.
Black screen issue
Have you noticed that the smartphone screen blacks out completely? This is due to the automatic brightness mode which changes the brightness of the screen according to the surrounding light. This feature can be turned off easily which not only saves the battery but also solves the screen issues. To change the brightness, you can easily drag down the notification bar and change the setting. The following steps will help you to turn off the auto-brightness feature
1. Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
2. Tap on the Display option and then, Brightness.
3. Toggle of “Automatic/Adaptive brightness” option in the menu.
Screen not turning on
In this method, we will clear the cache of the smartphone. The cache is unwanted files which are stored in the folders of the smartphone. You don’t get informed while these files are downloaded while browsing. You can clear the system cache to wipe out those malicious files. Wipe cache partition in recovery mode will clear the entire system’s cache.
1. Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Now hold the Volume Up along with Power keys and wait until you see the company’s logo on the screen.
3. Then leave both the button and you will go to the recovery mode. If you are not able to enter the recovery mode, then connect the smartphone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also connect to the charger.
4. In recovery mode, you will get many options where you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ with the help of Power key.
5. After completing the process you can move from recovery mode by restarting the device.
Touch screen not working
If you are facing the screen issues, then you must test if the entire screen is affected or a section of it isn’t working. A diagnostics test will not fix the problem but it helps you to simply know which sections of the screen are unresponsive. To enter the diagnostics tool, you will require to use a particular code in phone dial. All the Android devices have different manufacturers, models, OS versions and codes. *#7353# is the code for Samsung smartphones.
1. Navigate to the phone dial and type *#7353# to enter diagnostics tool menu.
2. Select TSP Dot Mode or TSP Grid Mode, which are related to test the touch screen
3. TSP Dot Mode will display small dots as you touch the screen while TSP Grid Mode enables you to examine each spot of the display in grid overlay.
Recover data and factory reset
If the above methods won’t solve the issue and you are worried about the important data which is already in the device. If your phone is not turning on, use the following steps to extract the data. You have to download software to get the data. After this, you can try to factory reset the device in recovery mode.
1. Download the “Broken Android Data Extraction” application.
2. After you have installed the app not start the software.
3. Click on the “Start” button to select the model of the smartphone. You will require the model number to check the screen.
4. Now you have to operate some steps which you find on your smartphone screen, then authenticate the phone into download mode with clicking buttons present on the screen.
5. Download the recovery package and restore the device.
6. Then scan will be processed from the files and folders in the smartphone.
7. Then click on the “Recover” button and confirm.
Factory Reset via Recovery mode:
1. Keep a back up of all the data present in the smartphone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect it to charging.
3. Then hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Leave and again hold the Power button and Volume down button.
5. Now ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Yes button to confirm.
7. Hold the power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy M40 Screen With Display Problem. These methods effectively work to fix your device’s display problems. These methods can fix the display issue only if it occurred due to a software glitch. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issues. You can also read our previous blogs to solve other phone issues of the device. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issues.