Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy M40 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy M40 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix Samsung Galaxy M40 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue. If you have any issues relating to other smartphones then contact us, The mentioned solution may and may not work for your smartphone, use the commenting box for more.
User Review( vote)
Call errors are common in all smartphones. Normally, the calling problems occur due to poor network or SIM issues. Although, it becomes the worst problems and you start worrying when the device is under the full network coverage area. First of all, you contact the SIM carrier, but they don’t report your problem. If you are in the same situation where you cannot make incoming or outgoing calls and the call drops after a few minutes of conversation, then we are here to help. Continue reading the article to know the solutions.
Sometimes, you notice call failed error displayed on the smartphone screen. Many Android users have complained that they are unable to make calls but can take the incoming calls. Some users have also reported that they can send a message via the phone, but cannot make or receive a call. We cannot point out specific smartphone models which are faced by these calling issues. Even iPhone users have experienced calling issues. Although, majority of Android users are facing the issue which needs to be solved.
The smartphone companies have not commented on the issue which needs a fix immediately as without calling feature, the smartphone is worth nothing. Samsung Galaxy M40 was released a few months before and the users have started complaining about a few issues which they are facing that includes calling issues. The call failed error normally befalls when the smartphone users are attempting to make an outgoing call however the call won’t connect anywhere. It can also appear temporarily while speaking with someone, thus ending in dropping calls.
Instead of blaming the brand new phone, you need to check the network as well as software. A faulty SIM card, for occurrence, can also land you with the same Android failure while attempting to make outgoing or incoming calls. The major reason for calling issues are software bugs that easily interrupt your day to day activities by entering via iOS updates. Some features of the smartphone are vulnerable and get quickly affected by malicious software bugs.
In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix Samsung Galaxy M40 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue. If you have any issues relating to other smartphones, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Now, let’s proceed to fix the call drop issue which is the most troubling problems faced by Android users.
Samsung Galaxy M40 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
Call drop issue
Connectivity and network related issues also occur due to software issues. Smartphone settings have many options to explore. The reset network setting is one of those important options in the device setting section that helps you to fix the connectivity issues. If you have changed the network settings of the phone, then reset will change it to factory default. This might help you to easily fix the smartphone calling issues.
Reset Network Settings:
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Click on the Settings option.
3. Tap the ‘General’ tab.
4. Select Restart & reset.
5. Tap on Network settings reset and Reset Settings.
6. A pop up will appear on the screen which will confirm Reset Settings.
7. Wait for a few minutes to complete the network settings.
Incoming call issue
Flight mode is an option in the device which disables the network calling and internet browsing. It also prevents some other features of the device from working. So, you must make sure that the flight or Airplane mode is turned off. The next setting which you have to check is the mobile network. Most of the SIM available these days are VoLTE so, you must make sure that this option is enabled in the settings of the device. Follow these steps to turn off Flight mode and enable VoLTE.
1. Make sure the Flight Mode is turned off.
2. Tap and hold On/Off.
3. Tap Flight mode option.
4. Turn off the smartphone for 30 seconds and then turn on.
1. On your smartphone go to Setting option.
2. In setting, you have to open Mobile networks.
3. Then go to VoLTE option and switch the on/off VoLTE call.
Galaxy M40 not receiving calls
Updating the smartphone is necessary as it eliminates minor software bugs from the device. The company provides regular system updates which come with new features and bug fixes. System updates can help you solve the minor software glitches which can fix the calling issues as well. You can also update the calling apps, only if you have downloaded and using for receiving and making calls or handling the entire calling feature of the phone.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
2. Click on Advanced Down arrow icon.
3. Tap on System updates.
4. Tap Check for update.
5. If an update is available, then tap OK.
6. Tap on Download option.
7. Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Signal drop Issue
The cache is automatically downloaded while browsing. If you have explored the setting, then you might have come across an option which allows you to clear the cache of the smartphone. If you constantly experience the call dropping issue in the device, then you must clear the cache. If you are using a third-party app for managing your calls, then you can clear the cache of the specific app by using the following steps.
1. From a Home screen, visit Settings.
2. Click on the Apps list.
3. Find the phone app on the list.
4. Tap on the clear cache.
If you don’t find the phone app in the list, then follow this method.
1. From a Home screen, visit Settings.
2. Click on Storage > Cached data.
3. Tap OK to confirm.
No sound on the call
Third-party apps are the major culprit for the calling issues. Most of the Android users download a third-party app for managing the calls. You must be careful from malicious apps as they store the data. Your calls can be recorded as well. Although, here we solving the calling issues for which we have to find whether a third-party app is a cause of calling issue. Safe mode can help you know if the problem is a third-party app.
1. Press and hold the power button.
2. Touch and hold Power off the display.
3. Click on OK.
4. Your phone will enter the safe mode which is displayed at the bottom of your screen.
5. Press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
6. On your display, tap Restart or press and hold the power button until the phone reboots.
If the phone works perfectly in safe mode, then uninstall the apps you have downloaded recently.
1. From the Home screen.
2. Navigate to Settings.
3. Click on Manage Applications.
4. Select the desired app to be uninstalled.
5. Select Uninstall.
6. Click on Ok to confirm.
Phone not ringing issue can be related to microphone. If you are not able to hear the caller or they cannot hear your voice, then the phone has physical microphone damage. Sometimes, the issue is also due to software fault. You have to disable OK Google to fix the issue. After this method, you have to reset the smartphone data. Factory reset in recovery mode can solve smartphone issues easily as it removes all the details of the device. Don’t forget to back update before factory reset.
1. Navigate to Settings of the phone.
2. Scroll down to Language & Input, tap on the option.
3. Select the Voice Input option.
4. Tap on the Gear settings icon on Enhanced Google Services.
5. Open “OK Google” detection.
6. Disable all OK Google detection feature.
7. Reboot the phone as you do usually and check the problem.
1. Make sure to keep a backup of all the data.
2. Now turn the smartphone off and connect to charging.
3. Then press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Now hold the Volume down button and leave the Power button and hold it again.
5. Hold the Volume down button ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Now tap Yes to confirm.
7. Then press the Power button to reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy M40 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue. Calling is the main feature of smartphones so, you must fix these issues before the bug damages other features of the device. You can contact the smartphone service centre if you still face the problem after executing these steps. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.