Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy M21 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Samsung Galaxy M21 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy M21 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Samsung Galaxy M21 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. Before rushing to the company’s service centre, must use these methods. These methods can effectively fix the battery charging problems of your Samsung smartphone.
User Review( vote)
Android devices are very likely to get battery charging problems. Many smartphone enthusiasts buy budget smartphones. Many smartphone companies, like Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo are already known for making budget device. With the release of the M series, Samsung is also on-demand for mid-range devices. Recently, the company announced Galaxy M21, which is getting success in a short time.
Your expectations are always high when you purchased a phone from a reputed brand like Samsung. However, we cannot point a single smartphone which doesn’t have battery problems. Samsung has provided a large 6000 mAh battery in the latest Galaxy M21. The users have reportedly complained about the fast charging problem in the device. Some customers have also complained of faulty charging set up.
No doubt, Samsung Galaxy M21 is one of the best smartphones available in the range. It is a great combination of performance, features, battery, and looks. The device is ideal for daily usage. Although, the battery issue has annoyed the users. Other Samsung devices also had the same issue previously. The problem can be hardware related or software glitch. It is difficult to point a specific reason for the battery not charging properly. A charging difficulty can happen due to a temporary software crash or malicious cache.
The reason for smartphone not charging normally or slowly can be an unsuitable power socket or faulty charging cable/ adapter. You must be searching for the solution all over the websites, but confused. There are multiple solutions for different reasons. In this article, we will discuss the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy M21 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. If you have any problem related to other smartphones, feel free to contact us.
Fix Samsung Galaxy M21 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Samsung Galaxy M21 charging port lose
First of all, check for hardware damage. You must be using the brand’s charger, so check to assure that it isn’t damaged. If you mark any fault, then use a new cable or adapter. If you didn’t find any damage, simply, use anther cable and check it. You can charge other smartphone using the cable to assure. You can use a different power source as well.
One of the most frequent reasons for charging problems is port clogged with dirt, dust or debris. The port gets dirty inside and stop the charging cable from working properly. If it gets loose, then it needs to be replaced or clean the port.
1. Turn off your device.
2. Use a torch to check the dirt inside charging port. Clean it gently and remove dirt and debris. You can also blow inside the port if you don’t want to misbehave with the metallic surface.
Samsung Galaxy M21 charging problem
Soon after Galaxy M21 was delivered to the customers, the company provided software updated. The recent update solved most of the issues experienced in the device. It made the smartphone bug free and introduced a few new features as well. However, some users ignored the update while others noticed the glitch after an update. Here are the steps to update the device if you have ignored or downgrade if the problem occurred after an update.
1. Go to the Settings of the device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Click on Advanced option.
4. Choose the System update.
5. Then click on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Samsung Galaxy M21 not charging or turning on
Now, its time to observe the phone if it is charing accurately. These steps won’t fix the smartphone issue, but you can make sure that the device has battery charging issues or not. Carefully follow each step to monitor the device battery.
1. Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the cable provided.
3. After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
5. Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
6. Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
7. Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Galaxy M21 won’t charge
The cache is the section on your smartphone that apps and websites apply to briefly store data so they don’t have to get the equivalent data repeatedly when you utilise them. It benefits apps and websites store faster, but if the cache is overstored, it will ultimately affect the overall performance of the smartphone. It is essential to remove the cache periodically.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Most of the new-gen smartphones come with a non-removable battery. So, you cannot purchase another battery and fix it. Although, the battery can be replaced by visiting the service centre. To make sure that your smartphone battery needs a replacement, you can use the following app. Here’s a guide to use Ampere Android app from Google play store.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If you find the apps showing green colour, then the phone is charging.
5. If the screen turns in orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
Samsung Galaxy M21 won’t turn on or charge
One of the most common cause for the battery not charging are applications. Apps are the best thing in an Android device. However, it has some side effects as well. Safe mode stops all the third-party apps, temporarily. In this way, you can find out if apps are the ultimate reason for the battery problem.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Smartphone vibrates but won’t turn on
In the last step, you have to reset the smartphone data. It will remove the bugs, malware as well as harmful data stored in the smartphone. You can use the recovery method to clear the smartphone data easily.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy M21 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. Before rushing to the company’s service centre, must use these methods. These methods can effectively fix the battery charging problems of your Samsung smartphone. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and families who are facing the same issue with their Samsung Galaxy M21.