Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
In Short To Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
Executing any methods can make your device useless. So, you must be careful before using any of those methods. To make your problem easier to solve, we have gathered some useful methods to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working. You don’t have to worry before using these methods.
User Review( votes)
Smartphone manufacturers have decreased the production of smartphones with physical buttons. However, they cannot ditch the volume and power button. Almost every smartphone comes with both keys. We largely depend on these buttons. Few examples are waking up the smartphone screen, increasing the volume, accessing recovery mode, or rebooting the device. Hence, it has become hard for users to imagine a smartphone without the volume/ power button.
Waking up the smartphone is impossible if you have not set a fingerprint for waking the device. Most of us rely on the power button for waking the screen. If you have a busy schedule, a fingerprint sensor can trouble you, but the power button will not. Smartphones like Samsung have a huge demand in the market for their features. Samsung phones also have the Volume/ Power button.
You never expect a glitch when purchased a device from a well-known brand like Samsung. However, there are many complaints from Samsung users regarding the performance. Many times, the Android device power/ volume button ditches you, especially in urgent situations. One of the most recommended solutions is to get it fixed. Think of an event where you don’t have much time, and you need to use the Power/ Volume button.
In this case, you will think of searching for solutions online. However, you get confused with lots of clumsy solutions. Executing any methods can make your device useless. So, you must be careful before using any of those methods. To make your problem easier to solve, we have gathered some useful methods to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working. You don’t have to worry before using these methods.
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working
Volume Button Not Working
Sometimes, the reason for your volume button issue is a software glitch. Some malicious files in your phone can decrease the performance of your smartphone. Wipe cache partition can clear these files from your smartphone. These files are downloaded to the device without your information. It also captures unnecessary space in the phone memory. Some of you might have downloaded the talkback app. It can prevent the use of the volume button. So, you have to disable it.
Wipe cache partition:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
- Release both the buttons.
- In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
- You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Disable Talkback app:
- Visit the Settings of the device.
- Select the Apps/Application Manager.
- Tap the three-dot option at the top-right corner and select the System or Show system.
- Locate the Talkback app from the list.
- Tap on the app name.
- On the App info screen, select the Disable button.
- Reboot the smartphone as usual.
Increase/Decrease Volume If Volume Button Not Working
Switch Access allows you to communicate with your Android smartphone using one or more switches rather than the device screen. The Switch Access can be essential if you can’t use your smartphone using directly with your device. Update the smartphone software if you have missed any update. Updates come with new features and bug fixes, which can effectively solve most of the Android issues.
- Go to the Settings section.
- Choose the Accessibility option.
- Below Accessibility, you have to hunt for the option.
- Choose and disable the Switch Access option.
Update the device software:
- Remember that you are required to have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you can’t install the update.
- Visit the Settings.
- Click on About device.
- Now, click System Updates.
- Hunt for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are prepared, then download and install the latest version of Android.
- Thus, the smartphone will restart once the installation process.
Volume Button Replacement
Solving the power and volume up and down buttons is tricky sometimes. However, you can check the volume down button by pressing the power button and the volume down button at the same time. It can take a screenshot (selective Samsung models). Press and hold the button for about ten seconds. You will observe that the phone has a soft restart. You don’t have to worry about the data as it won’t reset the memory.
Make sure that the Volume/ power button doesn’t have any physical damage. Dirt under the buttons can also damage the buttons. The button needs to connect with the small wiring set up for work. Carefully clean the buttons, by pressing them softly or use a piece of cloth to take out debris, lint, and dust. Dirt can clog the buttons so, you must handle the device safely.
Power Button Not Working
Apps are another wicked reasons for smartphone problems. We all love to explore the Play Store, but many malicious apps affect smartphone performance. You can enable the safe mode to check whether apps are the main culprit for your Volume/ Power button not working. Safe mode temporarily disables all third-party apps. You can delete a recently downloaded app if the device runs smoothly in the safe mode.
- At, first, hold and press the Power key to switch off the smartphone.
- Touch and hold the Volume Down simultaneously with Power keys.
- Now free up the Power Key when the Android logo resembles on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power key repeatedly simultaneously with the Volume Down key, which you are holding already.
- Now the phone will start in recovery mode, then free both the keys.
- You will mark an option that will ask you to allow Safe Mode.
- Tap on Ok to confirm.
- Lastly, you will notice the safe mode resembles at the bottom of the screen.
Fix Jammed & Broken Volume/Power Button
We have already told you to clean the Volume/ Power buttons. Android is a USer-Friendly platform that allows lots of customization options. You have to visit the sound option in the smartphone settings in this method. Follow these steps to navigate to the sound option. It is an ideal alternative if the sound up-down button not working.
- Navigate to the home screen, touch, and press at any area of the screen to get the Add widgets option.
- Now, you have to search for Settings. Press and drag it to the home screen.
- You will see a new screen and select the Settings shortcut.
- Tap on the Sound option.
- Thus a Sound shortcut appears on the home screen.
- Tap on the volume shortcut and adjust the sound.
- Finally, you can apply Microsoft Launcher if required.
In the last step, you have to accomplish the factory reset option. It will change the settings to its factory default. All other malicious files and folders will be deleted from your smartphone memory. Your phone will almost get a new life after a factory reset. So, you must try this method before rushing to the service center.
Factory reset via recovery mode
- At, first don’t forget to backup all data on the phone.
- Now switch off the smartphone and put it to charge.
- Touch and hold the Power along with the Volume down buttons.
- Free up and repeatedly hold the Power button. Remember that you are holding the Volume down button already.
- Hold the Volume down button several times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings.’
- Thus, to confirm, click on, Yes.
- Lastly, press the Power button to factory reset.
This was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Volume & Power Buttons Not Working. Galaxy F41 is an on-demand smartphone that has recently received an update. The company has improved the overall performance and added few features as well. So, your phone is not a waste if you experience a software glitch like Power/ Volume button not working. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve the smartphone glitch. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.