Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Screen Display Problem
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Screen Display Problem
The smartphone display is managed by the CPU or Display IC between Display and CPU (for some models). Although, we will not dig into the technical features of the smartphone here. We have collected some effective methods to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Screen Display Problem. Let’s get started.
User Review( votes)
Phone screen freezing is an annoying problem for every Android user. It usually occurs while opening large files or when the device has too much data. Software glitch is the primary cause of smartphone issues. After years of using the device, the memory gets packed up, which results in smartphone problems. However, it is not normal when you experience such display issues on your brand new smartphone of few months old.
The first thing that strikes on mind when the phone freezes are rebooting the device. The restart method often works efficiently. However, it becomes difficult to solve when the issue is serious. These days, it is difficult to restart a frozen phone as you cannot pull out the battery from it. You have to wait for the device to respond by itself. You cannot accomplish anything once the device is not responding.
The phone screen flickering experience on your smartphone is depressing. The users with wearing specs realize the feeling when they have to watch a flickering screen. It is disturbing and causes eye problems. It’s sad that you have purchased a phone from a reputed brand like Samsung and faced screen issues. However, we all know that every gadget has some problems which solve frequently.
We all are falling for those big-screen smartphones like Galaxy F41. However, handling these smartphones has become difficult. Without display, you cannot see anything on the device. The smartphone display is managed by the CPU or Display IC between Display and CPU (for some models). Although, we will not dig into the technical features of the smartphone here. We have collected some effective methods to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Screen Display Problem. Let’s get started.
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Display Problem
At first, we will solve the display-flickering issue. It is one of the most reported problems in Samsung smartphones. Especially in the mid-range models. As you all know, the latest Android version has enabled auto-brightness mode. It assists the device to change its screen brightness with the surrounding light. It can cause a screen-flickering issue. Apps are another reason for your device’s display problem. You can enable the safe mode to know if apps are the culprit. It disables all third-party apps without harming the software.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
2. Tap on the Display option and then, Brightness.
3. Toggle of “Automatic/Adaptive brightness” option in the menu.
1. Navigate to the Home screen.
2. Then hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
3. Hold the Power button icon.
4. Safe Mode will appear on the bottom of the screen.
5. Now press the ok button to confirm “Reboot to safe mode”.
6. Then uninstall the app which is stopping the device.
7. Restart your smartphone to move from safe mode.
Galaxy F41 Screen not turning on
There are many hidden settings on your smartphone, which you have not explored yet. If your phone keeps freezing, then here is a permanent solution. You can access the developer’s option on the smartphone. You can highly customize the device without making any changes. Many of you have a habit of launching many apps in the background for easy access. It caused the device to freeze or lag. You must clear the history of apps before executing these steps.
1. Go to the Setting menu.
2. Click on the More Tab option and, then About device.
3. Now search the Build number and click on it 7 times quickly.
4. The message “You are now a developer” appears on the screen.
5. Go to the Home Screen and turn on the setting option again.
6. Click on the More Tab option.
7. Now you will see “Developer Options” on your smartphone screen.
8. Click on the Developer options and choose the Drawing Section or Rendering Section.
9. Choose the “Turn off hardware overlays” or “disable hardware overlays”.
Samsung Galaxy F41 not switching On
Sometimes, a specific part of the screen doesn’t respond. In this case, you can execute the TSP Dot Mode. It is effective to fix the screen problems. There are some secret codes, which help to solve the Android smartphone issues. The codes are not different for every model. So, you have to follow these steps to fix your device display problems.
TSP Dot Mode:
1. Navigate to the phone dial and type *#7353# to enter the diagnostics tool menu.
2. Select TSP Dot Mode or TSP Grid Mode, which are related to test the touch screen.
3. TSP Dot Mode will display small dots as you touch the screen while TSP Grid Mode enables you to examine each spot of the display in grid overlay.
Galaxy F41 black screen
Now it’s time to calibrate the screen. Smartphone screen problems can efficiently solve with calibration. The previous generation devices had an option to calibrate the display in the settings section. However, the company has made few changes and removed the option. You can still calibrate the device screen using the following steps.
1. Move your finger on the top left edge of the display.
2. Gently move your finger to the base right edge without raising your finger. Do this slowly and keep your fingers for approximately 10 seconds in one section.
3. If you can draw your Quick Settings bar and notifications all the means to the base of the screen.
4. The difficulty isn’t prompted by a particular section on your screen.
5. If the Quick Settings bar and notifications clear while you are moving your finger beyond the display.
6. Now, you have to repeat the step. If you cannot solve the issue, then contact the service center.
Smartphone screen not turning on
The cache is another reason for your screen turning off occasionally. The caches are downloaded in your device memory without your permission while using the internet. You must remove the cache regularly to free up additional space in your smartphone memory. In this method, you have to wipe cache partition in recovery mode that removes caches efficiently.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up along with Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
3. Now leave both the buttons.
4. You will find many options in the recovery mode you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Touch screen not working
When your device screen won’t turn off, you don’t have any other option other than recovering the data and factory reset. You will require a laptop or computer to recover the data from the phone. You can also try a factory reset in recovery mode after recovering all the data from the device.
1. Download the “Broken Android Data Extraction” application.
2. After you have installed the app not start the software.
3. Click on the “Start” button to select the model of the smartphone. You will require the model number to check the screen.
4. Now you have to operate some steps which you find on your smartphone screen, then authenticate the phone into download mode by clicking buttons present on the screen.
5. Download the recovery package and restore the device.
6. Then the scan will be processed from the files and folders on the smartphone.
7. Then click on the “Recover” button and confirm.
Factory Reset via Recovery mode:
1. Keep a backup of all the data present on the smartphone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect it to charging.
3. Then hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Leave and again hold the Power button and Volume down button.
5. Now ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Yes button to confirm.
7. Hold the power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Screen Display Problem. Remember, these methods won’t solve your problem if you have a broken screen device. Visit the Samsung service center to get your Galaxy screen fixed. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve the smartphone issues. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends, facing the same problem with their Samsung galaxy F41.