Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Keyboard Issues With Settings
In Shot By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Keyboard Issues With Settings
These can be a reason for keyboard glitches. The smartphone is not a waste when the keyboard, not working accurately. Your phone might have downloaded some buggy files that resulted in such issues. Let’s find out some working methods to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Keyboard Issues With Settings.
User Review( votes)
We all know the essentiality of smartphones these days. With the advancement in technology, the phone manufacturers ditched the physical buttons for typing. We generally get large screen phones with a touch screen option. In physical buttons, it was easier to deal with malfunctions. However, touch screen glitch can lead to touch keypad not working. It becomes annoying when you cannot use your smartphone.
Imagine a scenario where you have to send an urgent message to your home but can’t type, or the keyboard did not pop up. In this case, only the volume and on/off button works, and you cannot do anything else. Samsung’s phone is a famous brand that we all want to carry in our pockets after iPhones. However, the Samsung device is just like other Android devices. Not only Android devices but iPhones also experience such software glitches.
If you have landed here, then you must have faced a keyboard issue with your expensive smartphone. You will get many tips and tricks to fix the keyboard issue, but not all are accurate. Some methods can make the case even worse. So, execute the tips wisely. Many users have reported that they observed a decline in the speed while typing. While others complained about the keyboard not responding at all.
Smartphones come with a default keyboard. Although, the platform offers lots of customization options to its users. You must have explored those clingy looking keyboards with emojis and themes. These can be a reason for keyboard glitches. The smartphone is not a waste when the keyboard, not working accurately. Your phone might have downloaded some buggy files that resulted in such issues. Let’s find out some working methods to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Keyboard Issues With Settings.
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Keyboard Issues With Settings
Samsung Galaxy F41 keyboard issues
Sometimes, the keyboard doesn’t pop up when you tap on the typing area. It becomes annoying when you cannot reply to your friends but just check those messages. In this case, you can force stop the keyboard app of the smartphone. It will remove any minor glitch from the keyboard app. These steps will help you force stop Android keyboard application.
1. On your phone go to the Setting menu.
2. Now go down in the Apps section.
3. Click on Application Manager
4. Go to the “All” tab.
5. Then click on the app Android Keyboard.
6. Click on Force Stop to stop the keyboard.
Keyboard not appearing Whatsapp android
Whatsapp and messenger are two essential messaging services in your Android smartphone. You can send free messages to anyone with free video calls and voice clips. There are no smartphone users who aren’t aware of these apps. These apps have a considerable demand amongst smartphone users. Here you just have to force stop those apps and check for updates. Keeping these apps up to date helps them work smoothly.
1. Go to the Settings option on your device.
2. Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
3. Find the Whatsapp app and click on it.
4. Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
5. Now reboot your smartphone.
Steps to Update the app:
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. On the left side tap on three horizontal lines.
3. Click on My apps & games.
4. Search the WhatsApp application and download it.
Gboard not showing up android
Commonly, every user explores the Play Store and downloads third-party apps. Sometimes, third-party apps cause the smartphone to behave abnormally. Third-party keyboard apps offer a variety of emojis and customization options. However, you must be careful before downloading an application. It can come with bugs and malicious files to destroy the software of your phone. If you have recently downloaded such apps, then check the device in safe mode. Safe mode turns off all the third-party apps and networks temporarily.
1. Hold the Power button of the smartphone.
2. Now Hold the Shut Down option.
3. Tap the OK button when Safe Mode Restart.
4. Wait for the phone to get restarted.
5. After that, a message will pop up (safe mode) below on the left corner.
6. Then open the social sites which require a keyboard.
7. Go to the Play Store> Menu> My Apps.
8. Click on the app you want to uninstall.
9. Click the Uninstall button and Ok to confirm.
10. Restart the phone to disable safe mode.
Google keyboard not showing
While surfing, the smartphone downloads unessential files in your phone memory, which can affect the device. These files are stored in folders that usually went unnoticed. To detect and delete these files, you have to clear the cache of the device. At first, remove the keyboard cache, then wipe the cache partition in recovery mode.
1. Go to the Setting menu.
2. Select the Application Manager under the apps.
3. Click on the All apps list.
4. Find and click the keyboard app.
5. Select the Clear Cache option.
6. Tap on Clear Data.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up along with Power keys unless you find the Android or company’s logo on the screen.
3. Now leave both the buttons.
4. You will find many options in the recovery mode, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. Restart the device to go from the recovery mode.
Samsung Galaxy F41 keyboard language change
Sometimes, a particular language doesn’t work on the keyboard. You get frustrated if you like to prefer that language. Although, there is no option left other than changing it. You can also check other languages are working or not by following these steps. These steps are available for all Samsung phone models.
1. From the home screen, press the Menu key.
2. Tap Settings, then My Device.
3. Scroll down and tap Language and Input.
4. Tap the Settings icon beside Samsung Keyboard.
5. Tap Input Languages, Ok button.
6. Now, select the language you want.
Gboard not working android
Now, it’s time to check for updates. We have already told you to update the apps, but here we will update the device software. Samsung frequently sends updates for enhancing your smartphone performance. Most of you overlook the updates as it takes lots of data. The company delivers these updates with software bug fixes and new features.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
2. Click on the Advanced Down arrow icon.
3. Tap on System updates.
4. Tap Check for update.
5. If an update is available, then tap OK.
6. Tap on the Download option.
7. Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Gboard glide not working
Gboard also has an option of gesture control. You must be aware of this feature if explored in the smartphone setting. If you want to urgently use the device and can’t visit the service center right now, use this rescue method. Gesture control is sometimes tricky to use, but it’s fun. Every smartphone user must explore this section of Samsung smartphone.
Enable Gesture Typing:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Select Language & Input.
3. Select the Google Keyboard, and then tap on Gesture Typing.
4. Make sure that all Master Control icons are enabled to the On position.
5. The Gesture Typing item must be enabled.
Gboard swipe not working
The last and most effective method is to factory reset the device. It will delete all the files, folders, photos, and videos from the device. It is just like giving a new life to your phone. The settings are changed to their factory default. There are two methods of factory reset, and we prefer the recovery mode option.
1. Select the setting menu on the phone.
2. Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
3. Now check the box that permits you to back-up your Google Account.
4. Click on Reset Factory Settings.
5. Click Reset Phone.
Via Recovery Mode:
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Keyboard Issues With Settings. If you still experience the keyboard issue, then the device might have physical damage. You can take it to the nearest Samsung service center to get it fixed. The smartphone’s problem will get solved for free if under the warranty period. I hope you liked this post and it helped you to solve your smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share it with your friends who are frustrated with their Samsung device.