Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
In Shot By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Most of you compromise with the problem and opt for other internet options like WiFi or mobile data. Just think that you have bought an expensive phone like Galaxy F41. So, why should you compromise with any of its features? Let’s check out these methods to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue.
User Review( votes)
The Mobile hotspot is the best option when you don’t have a router or home Wifi connection. After mobile data, the phone hotspot is the rescue. Accessing the mobile hotspot is essential if you are stuck in a strange place where your phone network is not available. In this case, you can look for hotspots and access locations, and other things. Many of you find it challenging to use the hotspot, especially Samsung users.
Android allows its users to share their internet connection with others without any trouble. You can share your data wirelessly with other devices like a computer, tablet, or other phones. Many Android users have reported that the hotspot connection is not stable. They cannot use the internet on their devices via hotspot. Many restaurants and public places offer hotspot. Opting for these hotspots can save your data.
Not using the hotspot feature for long can result in bugs, and it won’t turn on. The same thing is experienced with Bluetooth as well. You keep on rebooting the device, but nothing will happen. It becomes a worrying case, as the problem is due to a software bug, just like a rusty, unused gadget. Some users depend on a particular hotspot connection. When they try to connect with other devices, they won’t find the phone connection.
You cannot watch a full movie using your mobile data. The hotspot can give you non-stop entertainment, but only when it’s working accurately. Most of you compromise with the problem and opt for other internet options like WiFi or mobile data. Just think that you have bought an expensive phone like Galaxy F41. So, why should you compromise with any of its features? Let’s check out these methods to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue.
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Hotspot Not Working
The connecting hotspot is as simple as connecting Wifi. You have to enter a password if you know the other settings. Here is a full step by step guide to a connecting hotspot for those users who are new to the Android world. After that, check the battery saver mode. Hotspot consumes more battery power compared to other internet access options. Make sure that the phone is fully charging. Battery saver mode turns on when the device has a low battery, which turns off connectivity options.
1. Visit the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Select the More button at the bottom of the Wireless & networks.
3. Enter the Tethering and portable hotspot.
4. Select the Setup Wi-Fi hotspot option.
5. Enter a Network name.
6. Select a Security type which can be WPA2 AES. You can also select the None option if you only want to provide internet to friends.
7. Enter a required Password.
8. Make sure that the mobile data is connected while you connect via hotspot. Your internet won’t work if it is turned off.
9. Drag the notification bar.
10. Tap on the mobile data or cellular data option.
Battery Saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Galaxy F41 Hotspot Not Connecting to the Laptop
The cache is the unwanted files that the device downloads while accessing the internet. These caches are known for corrupting a connection. These caches downloaded without notifying you. So, you must delete these files regularly for the smooth performance of the smartphone. Wipe cache partition in recovery mode, which is an effective method for hotspot issues.
Wipe Cache Partition in recovery mode:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Samsung Galaxy F41 WiFi Hotspot But No Internet
Sometimes, the limit data option becomes the issue for your problem. The internet turns off automatically after few minutes. The reason is, you have set a timer to turn the hotspot off. So, the data turns off after reaching the set limit. You can increase the timer or directly turn it off. If you cannot connect to a particular network, then you can forget the network connection. It will remove any software glitch in the device. Reconnect soon after.
Limit Data option:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
2. Now, tap on the “Data usage”.
3. You will notice the “Limit mobile data usage” option.
4. Drag the limit range or just toggle this option off so that it won’t interrupt you to use internet access.
5. Reboot the smartphone.
1. Navigate to the settings menu.
2. Click on the WiFi option.
3. Select the desired network.
4. Now you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
5. Enter the details again and start your internet browsing.
Fix Galaxy F41Tethering Not Working
Updates are essential for your smartphone to work smoothly. Most of the smartphone users skip these updates as it consumes much data. Check if there is an available software update for your device by following these steps. You can improve the internet speed of the hotspot network by modifying the network option. All these options are present in your smartphone setting.
1. Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
2. Navigate to the Settings.
3. Tap on the About device.
4. Now, tap System Updates.
5. Search for Updates in the settings.
6. If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
7. The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
1. Open the Wi-Fi connection in the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, search for the specific Android Hotspot network.
3. Long press on the WiFi network and tap on the Advanced Settings.
4. The Advanced setting is also present at the Modify Network option.
5. Change the IP setting from DHCP to Static.
6. Now select the IP Address.
7. Save the changes and connect to the network.
The Laptop Connects to Phone Hotspot But No Internet
The factory reset is the last option to solve the Android smartphone hotspot issue. Don’t forget to back up the photos, videos, and other things, before factory reset. There are two methods to factory reset the device. You can use any method to clear the data of the device. It will remove any malicious file from the smartphone and solve your problems.
Reset via Settings:
1. Select the setting menu on the phone.
2. Click on the Backup and Reset Button.
3. Now check the box that permits you to back-up your Google Account.
4. Click on Reset Factory Settings.
5. Click Reset Phone.
Factory Reset via Recovery Mode:
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, these were the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. Hotspot issue generally occurs due to software glitch, which you can efficiently solve with these methods. If you still face the hotspot issue, visit your nearest Samsung smartphone service center. I hope you liked this post and it helped you to fix your device issues. Don’t forget to share it with your friends who are struggling with the same problem.