Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
You can always try to fix the smartphone yourself if there is a software glitch in the device. Most of the smartphone’s network-related issues face due to a software bug that you can solve with few methods. Here are those methods to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems.
User Review( votes)
The global positioning system (GPS) has completely transformed our living. It is a magical feature for everyone as it tells your exact location or routes to reach a destination. You cannot get lost in a strange place anymore if you have a working GPS smartphone. However, the most beneficial technologies disappoint sometimes. Specially, Android users face GPS trouble. GPS works with the internet, so make sure your internet is working accurately.
GPS issues can vary from person to person. Every device has a different GPS issue. Few complaints include GPS cannot find their phone location, GPS showing wrong locations, GPS not working at all, and many others. GPS is a complex feature of all Android smartphones. With new technologies in making GPS performance is getting affected. Smartphone updates usually solve these network related issues, but all devices don’t get updated regularly.
You cannot wait till the next update to get the GPS issue solved. Hence, you want to fix the problem now. There are hundreds of methods to fix GPS issues on the internet. Although, most of them are not tested and won’t work. Some guides even make the problem worse. GPS works with a sensor in your smartphone. So, a GPS issue might occur if you mistakenly dropped the device, and it got physical damage.
Fixing a GPS connection can be tricky sometimes. However, Android allows you to do many things with your smartphone due to its User-Friendly features. You can always try to fix the smartphone yourself if there is a software glitch in the device. Most of the smartphone’s network-related issues face due to a software bug that you can solve with few methods. Here are those methods to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems.
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 GPS Accuracy
GPS issues also affect the apps like Google Maps, Google Fit, Runkeeper, Strava, and Waze. A working GPS feature determines a location in just 30 seconds, while weak GPS takes about 12 minutes or not showing results. If you want to improve the accuracy of the GPS feature, then enable high accuracy mode. It is specially integrated into the settings to enhance the performance of GPS.
High accuracy Mode:
1. Navigate to Settings of the smartphone.
2. Now, tap on the Location option.
3. Turn on the location services.
4. Select the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
5. Your phone must have a working Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to run the GPS feature.
Fix Galaxy F41 Poor GPS
Google play store has lots of applications that might help you with GPS issues. There are no such options to fix GPS on your smartphone. So, you have to download a third-party app. Some of the recommended GPS applications are given here. You can use these applications to find the issues with your smartphone feature.
GPS Status tool:
1. At first, set the GPS to high accuracy.
2. Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth.
3. Open Google Maps in the background.
4. Now, open the GPS Status tool.
5. Clear Google Maps data.
GPS Essentials app:
1. After installing, open GPS Essentials.
2. Tap on the Compass option.
3. Hold your phone and turn it vertically three times, when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
4. Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
5. Flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 GPS Calibration
Sometimes, the calibration solves the GPS navigation problems in your smartphone. However, some users noticed that they are not able to calibrate GPS. In this case, you can download a third-party app. The app will allow you to reset the GPS option, which removes minor glitches in the network.
GPS Status & Toolbox:
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Here search for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the play store.
3. Now click on the Install button and set it for the complete installation.
4. From the Home screen, open the downloaded application.
5. Go to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
6. Choose Reset options.
Fix Google Maps Not Working
Now, you have to update the GPS application. Updating Google Maps can improve the performance and add new features as well. You can also remove your Google Play account to fix the problem. After that re-login using any Gmail account. Keeping your apps up to date helps to produce better performance.
Update GPS app:
1. Navigate to the Play Store.
2. Tap on the three dots that appear in the drop-down menu.
3. Select My Apps and Games.
4. Search for Google Maps.
5. Tap Update and wait for it to complete.
6. You need an internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account:
1. Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
2. Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
3. Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
4. Tap on the ‘Menu’ that is three vertical dots.
5. Select the ‘Remove account’ option.
6. Restart the smartphone and visit ‘Settings.’
7. Select ‘Apps’ > ‘All’ > Google Maps app.
8. Tap on ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
9. Reboot the device and visit Google Play Store again.
10. Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
11. Add the Google Account again.
Fix GPS Not Working
Safe mode turns off all third-party apps and network-related features for instance. If you think apps are the culprit, check your phone in safe mode. Applications from the Google Play store can affect the performance of the device. Hence, you will notice a glitch in some apps like GPS, mobile data, and Wifi. Remove the recent apps from the device if it runs smoothly in safe mode.
1. Wake up the screen and hold the Power key.
2. Hold the Power button to turn off which appears on the screen.
3. You will get an option that asks you to allow Safe Mode.
4. Tap on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
6. Now check the phone if it’s on safe mode for two days.
7. If the phone is working well in safe mode, then delete the app you find is the cause of the battery issue.
8. After you have uninstalled the app, now restart the device.
Fix GPS Signal Lost
Battery saver mode turns on automatically when the battery power is low. However, it can be turned off via the settings of the smartphone. It turns off all the network-related features and third-party app. So, it is essential to charge your device before using the GPS feature.
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Improve Galaxy F41 GPS Performance
Updating is another essential feature of Android smartphones. Updates usually solve most of the Android issues. It comes with software bug fixes and new features as well. Updating is the best option when it’s available. You should never skip an update to experience smooth smartphone performance.
1. Go to the Settings menu on the smartphone.
2. Tap on System updates.
3. Now check for the update option.
4. If you get the update available, then click OK to confirm.
5. Tap on the Download option.
6. Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Recovery Mode Can Help!
Recovery mode is a hidden setting in the Android smartphone. It has all the solutions to your software related issues. Here, you can clear the cache of the device, which are hidden corrupted files. You can also factory reset the device to fix the smartphone phones. It changes the device setting to its factory default.
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data on the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. Galaxy F41 is the latest smartphone in the market. It is a mid-range smartphone with unique features. You can get your phone fixed at the nearest Samsung Service Center if the GPS still doesn’t work. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve your smartphone’s GPS issue. Don’t forget to share it with your friends who have bought the latest Galaxy F41.