Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Inshort by Gadget Features to Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Draining Issue
So, these were the methods to fix the Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Draining Issue. The company is steadily working to fix problems with the latest updates. However, older Samsung versions might suffer these battery issues. If you still face the battery draining problem
User Review( votes)
You must have noticed a sudden battery draining problem with your smartphone if you have landed here. The first thing we often do after facing the Android issue is to search the problem online. However, we get confused amongst lots of suggestions on various websites. We have tested many methods and picked some working techniques that instantly fix the battery draining issue.
The battery draining problem in the Android operating system is getting worse day by day. With the growth in Android features, the tech companies are overlooking the existing problems like battery and calling issues. You can customize the settings of the smartphone to get more life and usage. The obstacle is difficult to solve when the battery issue occurs due to defective manufacturing or malicious in-built apps.
Application is a positive as well as a negative feature of a smartphone. Some apps work in the background. Now, you will say that you have turned off the app after use so, how will they work in the background. You must know that downloading any app will affect battery power as they work steadily to delivers notification for your need. Your daily smartphone activity plays a significant role in battery consumption.
Battery draining is common when calls are connected for hours, apps updating automatically, apps turning the screen on, HD quality screen with huge pixels. If you are facing a sudden change in battery performance, then you are in the right place. Here you will get the full troubleshooting guide to fix the Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Draining Issue. The battery issue cannot solve in just one step, so you need to stay calm.
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Battery draining fast
Android allows various options to customize the smartphone. The best feature of an Android smartphone is the application. We all are acquainted with the Google Play Store, which has a huge collection of apps. Without apps, the smartphone has the least things to explore. So, we all download apps. The activity causes battery performance to diminish. If you are not sure about apps draining the battery, then run the device in safe mode. It turns out all the third-party apps. Just observe the device for a few hours or a day.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for two days.
7. If the phone works well in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of the battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Battery drain after update
Samsung regularly sends updates to fix the software bug issues. The users recommended downloading the latest version of software to get rid of software bugs. However, the recent update has caused many users to face battery draining issues. In this case, you have to downgrade the software. Downgrading will uninstall the latest features that causing battery drain.
Update software version:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, tap on the About Phone option.
3. Tap on the Check for updates option.
4. If you find a new update then install it.
5. You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
6. After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select the “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Battery drain overnight
Every smartphone including Android comes with a system to know the apps consuming more battery power. Just navigate to the settings section of the device to check the app affecting the battery. You can also try to clear the cache of the device, downloaded without your consent. Simply execute wipe cache partition in recovery mode.
Battery consumption apps:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps in which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Battery drain fix
If you are moderate in comprising with few features like GPS, auto-brightness, third party apps, then turn on battery saver mode. The option will manage battery performance efficiently. You don’t have to download any third-party app. Just turn on battery saver mode present in the smartphone setting. Follow these steps carefully, to turn on battery saver mode, and turn off the auto-brightness option.
Battery Saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
1. Navigate to the home screen of the phone.
2. Visit the settings of the phone.
3. Tap on the Display option.
4. Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
5. Toggle off the Auto option.
6. You can set the brightness by sliding the slider
Android system battery drain
In the last step, you have to factory reset the device. Some of you might not prefer this method, but it is effective. It clears all the data, photos, videos, and malicious contents in the device. There are two methods to factory reset the device, given as follows.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
Factory Reset via Settings:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
So, these were the methods to fix the Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Draining Issue. The company is steadily working to fix problems with the latest updates. However, older Samsung versions might suffer these battery issues. If you still face the battery draining problem, then visit the Samsung service center now. I hope you liked this article. It helped you to fix the smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and families who have bought the latest Galaxy F41.