Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
- Battery replacement
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Inshort by Gadget Features to Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. You must be careful while executing these steps. If you aren’t sure about using any of these methods, then take it to professional guidance.
User Review( vote)
The features of smartphones are developing rapidly. With the vast development, users are facing trouble with new smartphones. Smartphone companies are struggling hard to promote phone features. Although, they forgot to enhance the features which have become a basic need for a smartphone user. As a result, the users are facing trouble with some of the essential features like battery draining.
Samsung smartphones are famous for their brand value, but we all know that the device trouble at some point. Those frequent software updates often hang the smartphone and consume more battery power. We cannot deny that not only Samsung but all Android smartphones have some glitches. Fortunately, Android is a user-friendly platform that allows users to handle problems efficiently. With the help of Android’s customized feature, we can fix the minor glitches.
Battery charging problems can include the phone not taking power at all, phone not switching on after complete discharge despite plugging the charger. Some users complain that the smartphone gets 100 percent charged in just a few minutes and drains quickly. If you are here, then you must be frustrated with the Samsung battery not charging issue. However, you must know why the problem occurred before jumping with the troubleshooting steps.
Many of you have a habit of using the smartphone while connecting it to charging. It will not show the immediate problem, but you will face difficulty after a few months. Connecting a charger and an earphone at the same time isn’t a good idea. Secondly, you must not charge the device when the device gets fully charged. Overcharging also affects the lifetime of the smartphone. Funny to hear that many of you think overcharging helps the phone battery last longer. Now, without wasting time, let’s begin with the troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On.
Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Smartphone charging port lose
If you have dropped your phone on a hard surface, then is a chance of physical damage. In this case, you must visit the smartphone service center, but before that, try this step. Your Samsung smartphone might have a loose or clogged port, which is preventing charging. You must clean the port and make sure the port is not damaged. However, handle it with care as you can make the situation worse by damaging the small wires inside.
1. Turn off your device.
2. Use a torch to check the dirt inside the charging port. Clean it gently and remove dirt and debris.
Galaxy F41 charging problem
Samsung regularly sends software updates to make its device features up to date. However, many users experience issues, such as battery draining problems, phone lagging, features not working, and many more. Remember, missing a software update can also cause trouble. The updates and offered with bug fixes and new features. So, you must try out the software update if received. If you face any issue after updating, downgrade the software, which might be tricky.
1. Go to the Settings of the device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Click on the Advanced option.
4. Choose the System update.
5. Then click on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download them.
7. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select the “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Galaxy F41 not charging or turning on
After checking for updates, you have to check if the device is taking charge. Here is a simple method that can help you to make sure if the device is getting charged. This method is for those who experience smartphone not turning on after plugging the charger. Don’t miss out on any step given here.
1. Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the cable provided.
3. After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
5. Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
6. Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
7. Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Galaxy F41 won’t charge
Now, it’s time to wipe out the cache of the device. After purchasing the smartphone, you download many videos, files, photos, watch live videos, and more, which makes carries malicious data inside your smartphone without your knowledge. Clearing the cache of the smartphone wipes all the malicious files ruling your phone.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until your Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Smartphone won’t turn on or charge
Android is a user-friendly platform. Without apps, Android is just a calling device. Apps are the real entertainment of Android smartphones. Do you know, apps can also help you to fix smartphone problems. Well, Google Play Store has a variety of apps that have solutions to solve Android issues. Download the Ampere app to solve the battery not charging problem.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on the install button.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If you find the apps showing green color, then the phone is charging.
5. If the screen turns in an orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
Smartphone vibrates but won’t turn on
Sometimes, you download an app that might be malicious for your device. As you all know, Play Store consists of apps that are real as well as fake. So, you must download an app after getting a full knowledge of it. Now, you have to run the device safe mode to know if apps are the reason. Safe mode turns off all the third-party apps.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with the Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Normally, the new-gen smartphones are launched with non-removable batteries. The accessories of these smartphones are not usually available in the market. To replace the battery, you have to take the device to the service center. Before visiting the service center, you must try out a factory reset. It deletes all the data from the smartphone including photos, videos, files, etc.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy F41 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On. You must be careful while executing these steps. If you aren’t sure about using any of these methods, then take it to professional guidance. If your smartphone is under the warranty period, then get the device fixed at the Samsung service center without any cost. I hope you liked this post and got your issues fixed. Don’t forget to share it with your friends who have bought Galaxy F41.