Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
These were the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Data Not Working. Mobile data is the most used feature of a smartphone without which you cannot use internet everywhere. You cannot take your Wifi router everywhere with you so, mobile data is preferred the most.
User Review( vote)
Cellular data or mobile data, different users call it with distinct names, but the usage is the same. Mobile data or cellular data is available in Android as well as iPhones. It is the best option to get high-speed internet access. If you don’t use Wifi connection for browsing or surfing, then mobile data is the only way left for you. You just need a SIM card from network carrier to use this extremely popular connectivity feature.
For many Android users, mobile data becomes a part of everyday need after they got their new smartphone. Although, it is only if you drop connectivity or network when you recognise you don’t understand why you cannot use Google Maps, read ebooks or contact with friends via WhatsApp or other social media apps. Mobile data works with SIM card so, you must check if the device is receiving full network. If the network is weak, then you cannot use the internet at all or face slow internet speed.
Primarily, these Android issues are generally associated with software and therefore you can solve it without the help of a professional technician. Android users think that only they are the one facing these major issues with the software, but the iOS customers have complained about these problems after the recent update. However, updates usually solve iPhone issues. We will try to troubleshoot the issues which are experienced by Android users.
The mobile data issue can be easily solved, so you don’t have to rush to the smartphone service centre and spend money to get it fixed. We know you have seemingly been grasping everywhere the websites, searching for solutions and methods that will assist you to mend the device and use it again. There isn’t a specific solution which can fix the mobile data problem, but here are some methods which you can try.
In this article, we will discuss the methods to fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Data Not Working. You can also contact the network carrier if the issue is severe. If you have any other problem related to the Samsung smartphones, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Our experts will assist you with the most effective solutions.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Data Not Working
Mobile data not working
As you all know, mobile data works with an activated SIM card that is purchased from a network carrier. Setting the correct network mode is essential to use non-stop internet browsing. The SIM cards available these days are 2G/3G/4G so, the setting must be done accordingly. Another method which is ignored by many users is the data limit. You have to check if you have set the data limit. If the data limit is set, the internet will automatically turn off after reaching the limit.
1. Go to the Settings option
2. Tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
3. Select the desired mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
4. Then you will find the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the smartphone.
2. Click on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
3. Simply drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
4. You can also toggle the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Mobile data issue
Connectivity issues can be easily solved by resetting the network setting. After purchasing the smartphone, you must have changed the setting. Reset network setting will help you to change the settings to its factory default which helps you to fix many major Android problems. The following steps will assist you to reset network setting.
1. Go to the Settings option of the smartphone.
2. Select on the Backup and reset.
3. Tap on the Network settings reset option.
4. Click on the Reset Settings button.
5. Press the Power button to restart the smartphone.
Data roaming not working
Android users complain that they cannot use mobile data when the device is in roaming. While travelling, you must enable a setting which allows you to use the internet in roaming. If this option is enabled still you cannot use the internet, then update the device software version. Don’t worry if you didn’t like the update, then downgrade it via some simple steps for which you will require a PC.
Enable Data Roaming:
1. Navigate to the Settings app.
2. In the Wireless & Networks section, tap the More item.
3. Select Mobile Networks.
4. Enable the Data Roaming option in the list.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Now Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Then turn off the device.
4. Hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Then select “Open command window here” option.
8. So that the Bootloader gets Unlock.
9. Press the enter button.
10. To download and flash the factory images.
Internet not working
If you use the internet regularly, then you know about cache. The cache is unwanted things stored in the smartphone’s files and folders. Hence, it must be cleared regularly for the smooth running of the phone. Clearing the cache not only fix the mobile data issue but also enhances the performance of the device. The following steps will assist you to wipe cache partition in recovery mode.
1. Turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. Now release the Power key when the device logo appears on the screen.
4. Then release all the keys when the Android logo appears on the display.
5. Press the Volume down button few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
6. Now hold the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to select.
8. Then ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted, click Wipe Cache Partition.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
No mobile data
Without setting the accurate APN, you cannot enjoy browsing data. APN connects you with network carrier and the device. If you are an Android smartphone owner, then you like to download the applications from play store. Do you know, there is some malicious app which can affect the internet. You can run the device ins safe mode and check if the apps are the main culprit.
1. Go to the Setting menu on the device.
2. Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
3. Click on the Mobile Networks.
4. Now select the Access point names.
5. Then from the APNs list choose the network.
6. If you think that something has gone wrong then you can tap the menu icon and click on Reset to default.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
No network signal
The last method which can fix the Android mobile data issue is factory reset. You can back up the data before factory reset as it removes all the videos, photos and other files folders from the device. The following method will help you to factory reset via recovery mode.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, these were the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Data Not Working. Mobile data is the most used feature of a smartphone without which you cannot use internet everywhere. You cannot take your Wifi router everywhere with you so, mobile data is preferred the most. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the issues of your device. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives who own the Galaxy A70.