Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. Hotspot issues mostly occur due to a software bug. It is like other connectivity issues which can be fixed without any help of professional experts. If you still notice the issue, then contact the company’s service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the issue. You can read our previous posts to fix other issues of Samsung Galaxy A70. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives who own a Samsung phone.
User Review( votes)
Hotspot doesn’t need an introduction as we all know about the feature which is available in almost every smartphones and laptop. Although, the new smartphone purchasers are not aware of this feature and its usage. A hotspot connection is obtained from a device at any location at a certain distance. It is the physical spot where a smartphone or laptop users may get hassle-free Internet access via built-in Wi-Fi technology through WLAN.
At some places, we also get public hotspots which are free for getting internet access. It may be offered by a company or business for attracting shoppers like coffee shops or restaurants. These open hotspots are generally produced from wireless access points directed to grant Internet access which is established to a point by the provider. The providers or owner can have a broadband connection that can generate free wireless access by setting an access point (AP).
Although, here we will talk about individual hotspots which can be configured on a smartphone or laptop with a cellular data pack to provide Internet access to different smartphones via Wi-Fi network. You can connect with more than 6 devices by turning on your smartphone hotspot. The device which needs internet access can get connected via Wifi connection. The hotspot can be easily used, but only when it doesn’t have any issues.
Samsung Galaxy A70 is the latest A-series phone of the company which has a high demand in the gadgets market and the reason can be the affordable price. You get amazing features at a reasonable price. Sometimes, Samsung phone owners face some critical hotspot and connectivity issues which need to be solved. You will not get a particular method which can fix your hotspot issue. So, here we have listed some effective methods for hotspot issues.
In this article, we ill discuss the methods to fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. If you have other issues relating to any Samsung model, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Our experts will help you with the most productive methods. Now, let’s begin with the first method to fix hotspot not working error.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
Hotspot not working
It might sound silly for some of you, but most of the smartphone users don’t know how to use a hotspot network. A hotspot is not like using Wifi as you have to set a password and grant permission to connect with a device. The free or open hotspot can be connected without any passcode, but the private network requires to enter a password. The following steps will assist you to connect and use hotspot connectivity.
1. Visit the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Select the More button at the bottom of the Wireless & networks.
3. Enter the Tethering and portable hotspot.
4. Select the Setup Wi-Fi hotspot option.
5. Enter a Network name.
6. Select a Security type which can be WPA2 AES. You can also select the None option if you only want to provide internet to friends.
7. Enter a required Password.
8. Make sure that the mobile data is connected while you connect via hotspot. Your internet won’t work if it is turned off.
9. Drag the notification bar.
10. Tap on the mobile data or cellular data option.
Hotspot not connecting to laptop
Battery saver mode automatically gets turned on when the device has low battery power. To avoid future issues and hotspot problem, remember to charge the device before use. You must keep the charge more than 40 per cent which enhances the performance of the device. Battery saver mode turns off some essential connectivity features so, turn it off using the below steps.
Battery Saver mode:
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Hotspot no internet
Sometimes, the hotspot is enabled, but you cannot connect with any available network. In this case, make sure you haven’t set the data limit. Data limit usually stops internet access when it reaches the given limit. If you cannot connect with a specific connection, then it might be due to a software bug. You have to forget the network, which will remove all the details. You can re-enter the details and connect again via Wifi to solve the difficulty.
Limit Data option:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and click on the Settings icon.
2. Now, tap on the “Data usage”.
3. You will notice the “Limit mobile data usage” option.
4. Drag the limit range or just toggle this option off so that it won’t interrupt you to use internet access.
5. Reboot the smartphone.
1. Navigate to the settings menu.
2. Click on the WiFi option.
3. Select the desired network.
4. Now you will see an option, “Forget” button so, tap on it.
5. Enter the details again and start your internet browsing.
Tethering not working
Android devices can obtain and install over-the-air (OTA) updates to the device and application software. Android owner is notified by the company that a system update is available. The Android user can install the update directly or skip it. Many of you ignore the updates, but it comes with software bug fixes so, you must install the updates. It can also bring new features which improve the overall experience of the device. You must try the update when it is available via the following steps.
1. Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
2. Navigate to the Settings.
3. Tap on About device.
4. Now, tap System Updates.
5. Search for Updates in the settings.
6. If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
7. The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
Laptop connects to Hotspot but no internet
An IP address is an individual number allocated to every internet authorised device that allows the users to get efficiently recognised by internet service providers (ISPs). Many of you think that IP Address is only attached to PC and laptops, but they are also provided to smartphones. The following steps will assist you to set the IP Address of your device and access non-stop browsing via hotspot.
1. Open the Wi-Fi connection in the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, search for the specific Android Hotspot network.
3. Long press on the WiFi network and tap on the Advanced Settings.
4. The Advanced setting is also present at the Modify Network option.
5. Change the IP setting from DHCP to Static.
6. Now select the IP Address.
7. Save the changes and connect to the network.
Try Recovery Mode
Recovery mode is a hidden feature of your smartphone. Most of the smartphone users aren’t acquainted with recovery mode, but it has many useful options which can solve the device issues. The following steps will assist you to wipe system cache and factory reset the device. You must back up the data before the factory reset as it deletes all the videos, photos, and files from the device.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Screen With Display Problem
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Update Samsung Galaxy A70 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problems
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue. Hotspot issues mostly occur due to a software bug. It is like other connectivity issues which can be fixed without any help of professional experts. If you still notice the issue, then contact the company’s service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the issue. You can read our previous posts to fix other issues of Samsung Galaxy A70. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives who own a Samsung phone.