Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
full troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. Samsung phones are amazing, but there are some major issues in the software that need to be fixed. However, the company isn’t doing much to fix those minor issues.
User Review( vote)
Samsung is one of the huge techno-based company which makes mind-blowing smartphones. This company serve you with the best phones with awesome features. The most important feature every Android smartphone is installed is the GPS which helps you in locating the unknown places. GPS is one of the amazing features which is present in the android smartphone.
Suppose you are going for a tour which you haven’t visited yet, so with the help of the navigator you can find the place you are looking for. Sometimes people complain that they are not able to locate the place. Some state that the GPS stops working and not able to show the area. These types of issue occur when there is a network problem or your smartphone is unable to receive the network. This is the reason you are not able to get the exact location you are searching for.
If you are using the GPS make sure that the network you are using should provide high-speed internet. Nowadays, cars are also installed with the GPS feature which has made the drivers to easily find and reach the places. If you cannot use the main features of the device like connectivity or GPS, you don’t want to use the phone anymore. Many of you don’t want to spend hefty money on repairing the device and purchase a new phone.
Although, if you are a Galaxy A70 owner which is an expensive device, then it has to be fixed. Most of you think that GPS is a hardware issue, but in many cases, the issue arises in the software section of the device. You will not get a specific method which can fix the GPS issue as the problem can occur due to different reasons.
The users who cannot find their location on Google maps, GPS showing incorrect locations, and GPS not working at all can use some effective methods to fix it without the help of professional experts. In this article, we will discuss to fix Samsung Galaxy A70 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you have any problem related to another smartphone model, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix GPS accuracy
Sometimes, the GPS cannot detect your device location takes more than 10 minutes to search. In this case, you have to download a third-party application. GPS Status & Toolbox will assist you to reset the GPS which enhances the performance of the feature. Follow these steps to download and use the app from play store.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Here search for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the play store.
3. Now click on the Install button and set for the complete installation.
4. From the Home screen, open the downloaded application.
5. Go to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
6. Choose Reset options.
Poor GPS problem
GPS Status tool and GPS Essentials are other alternatives to the above-mentioned app. If you didn’t like the performance of the above app, then download these from play store without paying anything. These apps are safe for your device and assist to fix the GPS issue. GPS issue is difficult to fix via settings. If you don’t want to download a third-party app, then proceed to the next method.
1. At first, set the GPS to high accuracy.
2. Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth.
3. Open Google Maps in the background.
4. Now, open the GPS Status tool.
5. Clear Google Maps data.
GPS Essentials app:
1. After installing, open GPS Essentials.
2. Tap on the Compass option.
3. Hold your phone and turn it vertically three times, when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
4. Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
5. Flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
GPS calibration can be executed via third-party apps, but some of you are afraid to download these apps. So, to improve the accuracy of the built-in GPS feature, you can enable the high accuracy mode available in the device settings. Simply navigate to the settings of the device and follow these steps carefully.
1. Navigate to Settings of the smartphone.
2. Now, tap on the Location option.
3. Turn on the location services.
4. Select the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
5. Your phone must have a working Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to run the GPS feature.
Google maps not working
Recovery mode has the solutions for every problem of ANdroid smartphone. Many of you are not aware of this section of the device. Although, it is beneficial for the device to fix the software issues. The following methods will help you to wipe cape partition in recovery mode. The cache can affect the device performance if not removed regularly.
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
GPS not working
Google map is the most used GPS application. Almost every Android device is manufactured with the Google map application. You have to update the app which can solve minor software glitch easily. You can also remove the account and relink. It will not remove any data of the device so you don’t have to worry.
1. Navigate to the Play Store.
2. Tap on the three dots that appear in the drop-down menu.
3. Select My Apps and Games.
4. Search for Google Maps.
5. Tap Update and wait for it to complete.
6. You need an internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account:
1. Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
2. Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
3. Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
4. Tap on the ‘Menu’ that is three vertical dots.
5. Select ‘Remove account’ option.
6. Restart the smartphone and visit ‘Settings.’
7. Select ‘Apps’ > ‘All’ > Google Maps app.
8. Tap on ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
9. Reboot the device and visit Google Play Store again.
10. Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
11. Add the Google Account again.
GPS signal lost
Battery Saver mode can turn off connectivity features including GPS which consume battery power. You must make sure that the battery saver mode is turned off while using the GPS option. GPS issue can also be solved after updating the device to the latest software version. If the new software version is available, then download it using the following steps.
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
1. Go to the Settings menu on the smartphone.
2. Tap on System updates.
3. Now check for update option.
4. If you get the update available, then click OK to confirm.
5. Tap on Download option.
6. Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
If you have previously downloaded any GPS app to manage the feature, then it might be the culprit. Many of you get confused about why you should use safe mode to detect the issue. So, you must know that running the device in safe mode temporarily disables the third-party app. You can monitor the device in safe mode if it’s working like earlier.
1. Wake up the screen and hold the Power key.
2. Hold the Power button to turn off which appears on the screen.
3. You will get an option which asks you to allow Safe Mode.
4. Tap on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
6. Now check the phone if it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone is working good in safe mode, then delete the app you find is the cause of battery issue.
8. After you have uninstalled the app, now restart the device.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Screen With Display Problem
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Update Samsung Galaxy A70 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problems
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. Samsung phones are amazing, but there are some major issues in the software that need to be fixed. However, the company isn’t doing much to fix those minor issues. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issue. Don’t forget to share this article with your relatives and friends who are facing the same issue. You can also read our previous posts to solve other issues of Galaxy A70.