Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
So, these were the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Draining Issue. Android software is amazing as it is user-friendly, but at the same time, it is vulnerable too. It can give you lots of trouble with the decreasing life span of the device running Android OS.
User Review( votes)
Battery problem is not new to the Android smartphone owners. It has been the most annoying issue since Android was discovered. Google has released many amazing version of Android from Android 1 to 9.0. Although, the battery issue is still bothering the users. You think that changing the smartphone model can solve the battery issue and offer longer-lasting performance. However, replacing the model won’t work as the battery issue is present in the software.
So, how will you notice if the smartphone is affected by the battery issue? If you discover your Android device battery is constantly exhausted while you step in your house after a long tiring day. You take out your phone to listen to refreshing music and notice the phone is turned off. You imagine that why you purchase this model and you didn’t even use it since morning as you were busy working. This happens many times. Some of you need to charge the phone every hour. If this is the case, then you have to fix it.
When the battery performance is poor, you don’t have to throw or break the expensive device. You can probably get more life out of it by exploring the smartphone settings. The battery drain also occurs due to defectively created or malicious built-in apps that are steadily waking up the device and running in the background. The applications that receive regular updates, apps that turn on the device, the amazing screen quality which requires high power brightness are also the culprits for your battery draining issue.
Battery Draining Issue is difficult to solve as there is no particular method to fix it. Although, you have to try some effective methods to fix this issue. To conserve the battery power, you must use your phone intelligently as your activities cause the phone to provide poor performance in future. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Draining Issue.
These methods are effective to fix Samsung handset issues. If you have another issue with any smartphone model, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum. Our experts will help you to fix the problems. Now, let’s proceed with the first method of this guide.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Battery draining fast
The first method which we will use to fix the battery drain issue in safe mode. It is not a method that can enhance the performance of the device, but if you understood the use of this method, you can easily know the reason behind the battery drain issue.
Running the phone in safe mode turns off all the third party app and connectivity feature which lets you know if these are the culprit. During the safe mode is on, you have to observe the battery consumption. If it is normal, then its time to remove the third party app which is taking the juice of your phone.
1. Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
2. Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
3. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
4. Click on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
6. Check the phone while it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone works good in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of battery issue.
8. After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Now the question is how will you know which app is consuming more battery power. Fortunately, the smartphone has all your solutions. You can easily find out the app by visiting the settings section of the device. The following steps will guide you to fix the battery issues.
Battery consumption apps:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
2. Tap on the Battery option.
3. Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
4. Check the apps which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force stop those apps which will help it to start from new.
5. To force stop an app, visit the Settings.
6. Tap on the applications.
7. Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
8. Select Force stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
Battery draining fast after update
Android system battery drain is commonly reported by smartphone users. Many users have complained that the battery drains faster after updating the device to the new OS version. There might be a software bug which is the culprit. You can wait for the next update or simply downgrade the software version which might be tricky for some of you. Although, if you have new updates then must try it.
Update software version:
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
2. Now, tap on the About Phone option.
3. Tap on the Check for updates option.
4. If you find a new update then install it.
5. You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
6. After updating, reboot the device by long-pressing the power key and tap on the reboot option.
Downgrade the OS version:
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Battery drain after update
Battery saver mode is automatically turned on when the battery is low. It turns off some connectivity features of the phone but helps to enhance battery performance. If you want to save the battery for use in free times, then battery saver mode can help you. Simply turn it on, when you are not using the device.
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Battery drain overnight
Many of you notice that the shockingly battery exhaust when you haven’t used your phone for a while. In this case, you have two methods which can fix the issue. The first is to turn off the automatic brightness mode which adapts the screen brightness with the surrounding light. The second method is to clear the systems cache. Cache not only occupies extra space of the device memory but is also responsible for draining the battery. Wipe cache partition will help you to clean the full system’s cache.
1. Navigate to the home screen of the phone.
2. Visit the settings of the phone.
3. Tap on the Display option.
4. Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
5. Toggle off the Auto option.
6. You can set the brightness by sliding the slider
Wipe cache partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
Battery drain fix
The last method to solve the battery issue is the factory reset. Most of the battery juice is taken by the data, apps, and the folders existing in the smartphone. Hence, you have to clean the data of the device by using a factory reset. There are two ways which will help you to factory reset the data.
Reset via settings:
1. Navigate to the Home screen and Settings section.
2. Click on the ‘General’ tab.
3. Tap Restart & reset.
4. Select Factory data reset.
5. Verify your passcode if asked.
6. Click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
Via Recovery mode:
1. Make sure that you have kept the backup of all data of the phone.
2. Now turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Then release and again hold the Power button. Remember you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. Click on the Ok button to confirm.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Incoming Outgoing Call Drop And Mic Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Keyboard Issues With Settings
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 WiFi Connection Problem With Internet
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Screen With Display Problem
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
- Update Samsung Galaxy A70 Into Latest Version Software Update OTA
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Internet Hotspot Not Working Issue
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Bluetooth, Headphones And Connectivity Problems
So, these were the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Draining Issue. Android software is amazing as it is user-friendly, but at the same time, it is vulnerable too. It can give you lots of trouble with the decreasing life span of the device running Android OS. Hence, you must be careful with your daily activities. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the smartphone issues. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and families who are facing the same issue.