Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Charging Issue And Switching On
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. Android smartphones are very much prone to minor problems which occurs during the lifetime of the device. If you cannot fix the issue yourself, then contact the company’s service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to solve the smartphone problems.
User Review( vote)
People are very conscious of the smartphone battery. Whenever they are purchasing the smartphone they make sure that the smartphone consists of high capacity of mAH. Earlier, there were no smartphones and the cell phone doesn’t take much time to get charged. Nowadays, people are using smartphones which contain many new and exciting features which were not available in cell phones.
The features present in the smartphone are very pleasant for playing games or watching videos. So this makes the smartphone lose its battery power. The Samsung Galaxy A70 is one of the smartphones with 4500mAh battery capacity. It is one of the latest smartphone users are using recently. When the phone is new, the device doesn’t take a full night to get charged and won’t empty in just half an hour of usage. Although, the battery performance depends on your activities.
If you play high-definition games which require online access and watching online videos might reduce the battery rapidly. The performance of the battery decreases with the reducing life-time of the device, but its worrying moment when you experience the problem with a brand new device. All the new-gen smartphone comes with fast-charging feature. If your device takes more than an hour to charge, then it has a severe battery issue. Charging issues can occur due to software as well as hardware.
You have to check the problem and try to fix it. If you don’t want to spend a hefty amount on getting a minor issue fixed by the service centre, then here are some methods to check and solve the battery problems. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. If you have other problems related to any smartphone model, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on
Charging port loose
The main reason for phones not charging commonly or charge slowly is an unseemly charging source or faulty charging cable and adapter. Sometimes the adapter or charger of the smartphone is damaged. So make sure to check with the working charger if the smartphone starts then replace it with a new one. If also the smartphone doesn’t start, then check the charging port of the phone sometimes it might get loose and clean the dirt.
If you are using a smartphone for a long time, then you might know about updates. All the apps which you download from play store required to be updated regularly for offering smooth performance. Just like the apps, the system software version also needs to be updated to provide a better experience.
Updates come with bug fixes and new features so, you shouldn’t miss or ignore the updates. Some of you have reported that the battery won’t charge after update. In this case, you have to downgrade the software version although, it might be tricky for some of you.
1. Go to the Settings of the device.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Click on Advanced option.
4. Choose the System update.
5. Then click on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Turn off the smartphone.
4. Press and hold volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Select “Open command window here” option.
8. Unlock the Bootloader.
9. Press the enter button.
10. Download and flash the factory images.
Smartphone not charging
In this method, you have to follow some simple steps to check if the phone is charging or not. Some devices might be completely shut down and won’t start after the battery is drained. So, these steps will assist you to restart the device again and charge it like usual.
1. Connecting to a PC and unplug the cable from the power charger.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC’s USB port with the cable provided.
3. After that, wait for 10–15 minutes.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the cable within 10 seconds.
5. Then charge the phone for at least 30 minutes.
6. Now press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
7. Click on the Restart option or press and hold the power button to restart the smartphone.
Samsung phone not charging or turning on
Now its time to download a free application from the play store which can handle the battery of the device. You might be thinking of how an app can help you to fix the charging problem. So, this app will not solve the issue, but it can assist you to detect the issue. If you don’t know if the phone is charging or not as it is not displayed on the device screen. You have to download Ampere and follow these steps.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Ampere application in the search bar and click on install button.
3. After installing, open the application.
4. If you find the apps showing green colour, then the phone is charging.
5. If the screen turns in orange minus number, then the smartphone is not taking the power.
Galaxy A70 won’t charge
Recovery mode has all the solutions for your problems. In the previous method, we have told you to download an app to manage battery, but do you know there are some malicious apps which can harm the performance as well. Apps are beneficial and interesting, at the same time harmful for your device. You can run the device ins safe mode and check if the application is the main culprit of your charging problems.
1. Hold the Power Key to turn off the device.
2. Now press and hold the Volume Down with Power keys.
3. Leave the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
Smartphone vibrates but won’t turn on
Now, we will use another option from the recovery mode which is known as wipe cache partition. This option will remove the entire systems cache which is hidden and automatically downloaded while browsing. The cache also occupies space of the device memory so, you must clean these regularly. Follow these steps to wipe cache partition in recovery mode.
Wipe Cache Partition:
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons. You have now entered into the recovery mode. If you find that you cannot enter the recovery mode and the options didn’t appear, then you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB Cable. You can also simply connect to the charger as well.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device as you do usually.
Smartphone won’t turn on or charge
If you still face the issue, then opt for battery replacement which can be done only by the service centre. Before that, back up the data from the phone and factory reset the device. The phone might have any harmful item which might be preventing the device from charging. Follow these steps to factory reset in recovery mode.
1. Remember to backup all data of the phone.
2. Turn off the smartphone and connect to charging.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
4. Release and again hold the Power button. Make sure you are holding the Volume down button.
5. Press the Volume down button a few times to highlight ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’.
6. To confirm tap on Yes.
7. Press the Power button to factory reset.
So, these were the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Battery Charging Issue And Switching on. Android smartphones are very much prone to minor problems which occurs during the lifetime of the device. If you cannot fix the issue yourself, then contact the company’s service center. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to solve the smartphone problems. You can read our previous blogs to fix other issues of Samsung device. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives who are facing the same issue.