Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
The customers have complained of batter issues after purchasing. In this article, we will discuss a few methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Battery Draining Issue.
User Review( votes)
How to fix phone battery draining fast?: In today’s fast-paced world, where we heavily depend on smartphones for various tasks, a drained battery can seriously interrupt our daily lives. Smartphone battery draining issues don’t come into notice usually unless they disrupt a job that can make a loss. Most of you will agree that the smartphone battery exhausts when you need it the most may be to make an urgent call, message your boss, or locate a location. The reason for the battery draining problem is not limited to usage.
The first reason for the smartphone’s fast battery drain issue is the hungry apps installed on the device. Using power-consuming apps pressurizes the battery, which tends to deliver poor performance. The battery exhausts quickly when you use the smartphone for playing high-definition games for a long duration. Playing video streams or using applications like cab booking services can gently drain out the battery charge. Moreover, apps that run in the background, push notifications, and consistent syncing with cloud services drain the battery faster than usual.
Smartphone connectivity features like WiFi, Bluetooth, hotspot, and GPS also consumes battery power as they search for signal constantly. Why does my phone lose battery when I’m not using it on Android? Some of you think these features are not working and won’t consume battery, but connectivity features constantly work to run some tasks smoothly. The battery performance usually decreases with smartphone usage, losing their ability to hold a charge as effectively as when they were new. These issues are more common in refurbished devices compared to new ones.
The smartphone battery draining problem has evolved as an endless challenge in our tech-dependent lives. However, solving the battery drain problem is not difficult. You just need to explore your smartphone settings section and follow a few technical advice. You can also use various battery-saver strategies and use your device wisely for long-lasting performance. Samsung has recently added a new handset to its A series, Samsung Galaxy A54, which is 5G enabled. The customers have complained of battery issues after purchasing. In this article, we will discuss a few methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Battery Draining Issue. You can use these methods for any Smartphone model, but a few settings might differ.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Battery Draining Issue (Problem Solved)
Battery Draining Fast
Sometimes, normal battery drain per minute android. Apps running in the background causes the battery to drain faster than usual. You have to enable sleep mode for apps running in the background. It will stop the app from running in the background, and enhance your battery life. You can also recalibrate the battery to improve its performance.
Put App to Sleep
- Go to your Settings and tap the “Device Care” option.
- Scroll down and click the “Battery” icon.
- Click on the applications draining the battery.
- Enable the “Put app to sleep” option.
- You can repeat the same process for multiple apps.
Recalibrate your Battery using USSD codes
- Visit your smartphone dialer and dial this code – *#0228#
- Follow on-screen Instructions.
- Restart the phone.
Android System Battery Drain
Some users have asked us why is my phone battery dying so fast all of a sudden. You can accomplish a battery drain test in this case. Auto Optimizing phone battery performance is a feature made for Samsung users that permits you to remove cache files, eliminate unrelated operations in the background, and improve device performance. It can easily solve your battery issues. You can also disable automatic brightness and adjust it manually.
- Go to Settings of the smartphone.
- Scroll down and locate the Device Care option.
- Click oBatteryhree-dotted vertical lines.
- Select “Auto-optimization.”
- Set the time for auto-optimization.
- Navigate to the home screen of the phone.
- Visit the settings of the phone.
- Tap on the Display option.
- Select the Brightness option from the list in settings.
- Toggle off the Auto option.
- You can set the brightness by sliding the slider.
Battery Drain After Update
Why is my Samsung battery draining so fast after update? Samsung update draining battery 2023 is a common issue explained by the Galaxy S54 users. In this case, downgrade the device which requires a computer and some technical knowledge as well. Follow these steps to downgrade the device software. In case you have now tried the latest version, update the device.
- Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Turn off the smartphone.
- Press and hold the volume down and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
- On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Hold down the shift key, and right-click on the screen in the platform tools folder.
- Select the “Open command window here” option.
- Unlock the Bootloader.
- Press the enter button.
- Download and flash the factory Images.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Now, tap on the About Phone option.
- Tap on the Check for updates option.
- If you find a new update then install it.
- You need a good internet connection for installing the updates.
- After updating, reboot the device by long pressing the power key and tap the reboot option.
Samsung Battery Draining Overnight
Battery Saver Mode is a feature available on most smartphones that helps extend the battery life by reducing power consumption. When activated, Battery Saver Mode adjusts certain settings and restricts background activities to conserve energy. It typically reduces the CPU speed, lowers screen brightness, and decreases the screen timeout duration.
Battery Saver Mode:
- Change its settings on a smartphone.
- Click on the Battery screen option in Settings.
- On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
- Tap “Battery saver.”
- To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
- Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
- To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
Battery Drain Fix
Safe mode on smartphones serves a similar purpose to safe mode on computers. It allows you to troubleshoot software issues by starting your smartphone with minimal resources and disabling third-party applications. Start the phone in safe mode and monitor the battery for a day. If everything goes well, check for malware. You can also permanently delete the power-consuming apps from the settings section.
- Wake up the screen and press and hold the Power key.
- Press and hold Power off which appears on the screen.
- You will notice an option that will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
- You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen
- Check the phone while it’s in safe mode for two days.
- If the phone works well in safe mode, then delete the app which you think is the cause of the battery issue.
- After uninstalling an app, restart the device.
Delete Power Consuming apps:
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Tap on the Battery option.
- Tap on the battery icon and you can notice the apps and their battery consumption.
- Check the apps for which you are consuming more battery and remove it permanently from your phone. You can also force-stop those apps which will help them to start from new.
- To force stop an app, visit Settings.
- Tap on the applications.
- Tap on the app which you want to force stop or uninstall.
- Select Force Stop or uninstall if you want to remove it from the device.
A factory reset is often executed to determine ongoing software issues, and clear personal data, and the device starts fresh like a new one. It can help fix problems like system crashes, performance problems, or problems generated by inconsistent or corrupt software.
- Firstly, go to the Home screen and Settings section.
- Then, click on the ‘General’ tab.
- Click on Restart & reset.
- Choose the factory data to reset.
- Confirm your passcode if asked.
- At last, click on Reset phone > Delete all > Reset.
So, this was a full troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Battery Draining Issue. You can adopt a few tips and tricks to avoid battery draining rapidly on your smartphone. You can adjust the screen brightness, disable features not in use, turn off background apps, and limit the use of power-intensive apps can help save battery life. I hope you liked this article and it helped you fix the battery drain issue in your smartphone. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who are frustrated with battery problems.