Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Mobile Data Not Working. Mobile data or cellular data is the most convenient feature which gives access to internet world anywhere and everywhere.
User Review( votes)
Software updates are essential for all smartphones as they come with new features and improve the performance of the device. The smartphone makers strongly recommend the customers to keep the phone software up-to-date, although most of you don’t find it necessary and it is not compulsory as well. However, you should not ignore the updates which are regularly issued by the smartphone makers. If you still use the old software version, then you might experience many problems which include mobile data issues.
Mobile data or cellular data is the most convenient feature which gives access to internet world anywhere and everywhere. The only thing you need to access mobile data is good strength network carrier. There are other ways to enjoy the internet like Wifi and hotspot, but you don’t get it everywhere. For using Wifi, you must have a router which requires wire connection so, you cannot use GPS navigation when you are not at home. In this case, mobile data is extremely beneficial and helps you to get high-speed internet access.
Android users are encountering difficulty with their software cellular data. The cause of the issue can be many like a poor signal, faulty device settings, or software update. When this feature isn’t working, then it keeps turning off so, it is probable that you are not under a network coverage area and trying to connect the internet service. Another reason can be not-properly-inserted SIM card. Some of the Android users have even experienced the cellular data issue after an update which is a huge difficulty.
Mobile data issue doesn’t occur when the device has any physical damage. However, in case of physical damage, you can contact the brand’s service center. If it is a software related issue, then we are here to help you. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Mobile Data Not Working. If you have any other problems related to other smartphone issues, then feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Mobile Data Not Working (Solved)
Mobile data not working
Mobile data not working issue is mainly caused by the SIM provider. You have to re-insert the SIM and place it properly to enjoy hassle-free internet. You also have to set the correct configuration via smartphone setting. Nowadays network setting is automatically provided by the network carrier, but you can use these steps anytime to set the accurate network mode.
1. Go to the Settings option.
2. Tap on Mobile data> Network mode.
3. Select the desired mode that is 2G/3G/4G Auto.
4. Then you will find the Auto mode changes the network automatically.
Mobile data issue
If you have used the mobile data in your Android device then you must know about a data limit. If you have set the mobile data limit, then the internet will stop working after it reaches the limit. So, you have to disable the limit using the following steps.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of the smartphone.
2. Click on Mobile Data or Data Usage.
3. Simply drag the data limit or write it by numbers.
4. You can also toggle the Limit mobile data usage option to disable the option.
Data roaming not working
All connectivity related issues can be solved via a network setting reset. It reset the entire network setting. The cellular issue is caused by the settings flaw so, it is essential to configure it accurately. This setting is built to change the settings to its factory default. If you have made any changes to the network setting after purchasing the phone, then follow these steps carefully.
1. Go to the Settings option of the smartphone.
2. Select on the Backup and reset.
3. Tap on the Network settings reset option.
4. Click on the Reset Settings button.
5. Press the Power button to restart the smartphone.
Internet not working
The cache is another reason for your mobile data not working. The cache is unwanted files which are stored in your smartphone without your permission. These files are automatically downloaded while browsing. You have to wipe out the cache via wipe cache partition in recovery mode. This will help you to clear the system cache. These steps will help you to wipe cache partition.
Wipe Cache Partition in Recovery Mode:
1. Turn off the smartphone.
2. Hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. Now release the Power key when the device logo appears on the screen.
4. Then release all the keys when the Android logo appears on the display.
5. Press the Volume down button few times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
6. Now hold the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to select.
8. Then ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted, click Wipe Cache Partition.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
No mobile data
An Access Point Name (APN) is the designation of a gateway within a GSM, GPRS, 3G or 4G mobile network and another network, usually the unrestricted Internet. A mobile device obtaining a data connection needs to be configured with an APN to confer to the service provider. So, using these steps you can establish the APN setting.
1. Go to the Setting menu on the device.
2. Tap on the Mobile Data/Wireless Controls/Wireless & Networks.
3. Click on the Mobile Networks.
4. Now select the Access point names.
5. Then from the APNs list choose the network.
6. If you think that something has gone wrong then you can tap the menu icon and click on Reset to default.
No network signal
Sometimes, you don’t get a network to enjoy the internet without any trouble. Although, the issue is not from the network carrier. Safe mode can help you in this case. Third-party apps can also cause the internet to stop working or crash the browser. Running the phone in safe mode disables all the applications downloaded from the play store.
1. Press and hold the Power Key to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down along with Power keys.
3. Release the Power Key when the Android logo appears on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Power key again along with Volume Down key which you are already holding.
5. The phone will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
6. You will notice an option which will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
7. Click on Ok to confirm.
8. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
Update or Downgrade OS
The update can easily solve the internet or other connectivity related issues. If you are facing the issue after an update, then downgrade it. Software updates come with bug fixes which easily solves your smartphone issues. These steps will help you to downgrade or upgrade the smartphone.
1. Navigate to the Settings of the smartphone.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Advanced option.
4. Select System update.
5. Now, tap on Check for an update.
6. If updates are available, then download it.
7. Remember that you need a proper internet connection and memory space to download the update.
1. Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC.
2. Now Enable OEM Unlocking.
3. Then turn off the device.
4. Hold the volume down button and power buttons to enable Android’s bootloader menu.
5. On Windows, locate C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
6. Hold down the shift key, and right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
7. Then select “Open command window here” option.
8. So that the Bootloader gets Unlock.
9. Press the enter button.
10. To Download and flash the factory Images.
So, these were the methods to fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Mobile Data Not Working. These methods can easily solve your smartphone issue. Samsung Galaxy A50 is the latest company’s flagship which has high demand all over the world. In a short time, the users have experienced many issues which are the issue of software and not the device hardware. I hope you liked this post and it helped you to fix the mobile data problems. Don’t forget to share it with your friends who are facing the same issue.