Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
In Short By Gadget Features To Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If the GPS is working, then it will find your location in less than 30 seconds and it takes more than 12 minutes if it has an issue. In this article, we will discuss the methods to
User Review( votes)
GPS issue is common in Android phone. When the GPS stops working when you need it, its the most annoying situation. Imagine, you are lost in n unknown place and GPS isn’t working, then you have to ask strangers about the directions. When a GPS is strong, it can be beneficial and you don’t have to worry about travelling alone at a location which you aren’t acquainted with. GPS is great with a good speed internet connection and you can get quick directions.
High-speed GPS helps you to save time also as you don’t have to ask peoples and find your way. All Android phone manufactured nowadays is integrated with GPS. The new software has enhanced this amazing feature and improved safety on this technology. If you experience GPS issue, then the Android GPS might not be working at all or the GPS displaying inaccurate location. Whatever the problem is, GPS issue occurs mostly of a software problem.
Compared to old-fashioned physical maps, Android GPS is updated with new routes which help you to save time by travelling via shortcut. It’s hard to travel without Google map. Nowadays, cars are also integrated with GPS navigation support which works via Android smartphone. If the Android GPS stops working, you think that your phone has a hardware issue, but most of these problems occur due to software glitches. These software problems are easily solved by new update issued by the phone maker.
If GPS stops working, you cannot use your favorite apps such as Google Fit, Runkeeper, Strava, and Waze. So, how would you know if your GPS has an issue? First of all, scan the location using Assisted-GPS technology. If the GPS is working, then it will find your location in less than 30 seconds and it takes more than 12 minutes if it has an issue. In this article, we will discuss the methods to Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. If you have any queries relating to other smartphones, feel free to contact Gadget Features Forum.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems
The non-usage of feature doesn’t provide you with good performance of GPS accuracy. So to improve the performance you can download the app form the Google Play Store. GPS technology also utilises cell towers and Wi-Fi networks to discover the area. There are many Android users who are not utilising the GPS feature regularly which affects the GPS performance. You can download a third-party app to check the GPS and fix it. Follow these steps carefully.
1. Go to the Google Play Store.
2. Here search for the GPS Status & Toolbox in the play store.
3. Now click on the Install button and set for the complete installation.
4. From the Home screen, open the downloaded application.
5. Go to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State.
6. Choose Reset options.
GPS Status tool is another app which can help you to fix the GPS issue. Using this app, you can clear the GPS data or Google map data. Google maps are the best app for navigation which is already built in before purchasing the phone. Almost all Android phone is integrated with the Google maps and GPS feature. You can also try GPS Essential application which can be downloaded for free. It is great for calibrating the GPS feature. Gadget Features.
1. At first, set the GPS to high accuracy.
2. Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth.
3. Open Google Maps in the background.
4. Now, open the GPS Status tool.
5. Clear Google Maps data.
GPS Essentials app:
1. After installing, open GPS Essentials.
2. Tap on the Compass option.
3. Hold your phone and turn it vertically three times, when holding the phone flat. Slowly accomplish this step.
4. Revolve your phone from front to reverse vertically three times.
5. Flip the device horizontally three times from front to rear.
After downloading the third-party application and GPS test, you can enable the high accuracy mode which improves the overall performance of the GPS. If your phone doesn’t show an accurate location, then you can use the high accuracy feature. This feature is already built-in your smartphone’s setting so, you can easily enable it by following the below steps.
1. Navigate to Settings of the smartphone.
2. Now, tap on the Location option.
3. Turn on the location services.
4. Select the Mode option and change it to High accuracy.
5. Your phone must have a working Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity to run the GPS feature.
GPS not working
Now, we will solve the GPS issue via play store settings. Google maps are available from Play Store so, it can be fixed from the Google setting as well. First of all, you have to update the map. Most of you ignore the updates offered by Google, but it is essential for the smooth working of the apps. Another method is to remove the Google account and then update the Google maps. Don’t worry, you can easily add the account again without any trouble.
1. Navigate to the Play Store.
2. Tap on the three dots that appear in the drop-down menu.
3. Select My Apps and Games.
4. Search for Google Maps.
5. Tap Update and wait for it to complete.
6. You need an internet connection to update the map.
Remove Google Account:
1. Log out from the Google Maps app on the device.
2. Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
3. Change to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
4. Tap on the ‘Menu’ that is three vertical dots.
5. Select ‘Remove account’ option.
6. Restart the smartphone and visit ‘Settings.’
7. Select ‘Apps’ > ‘All’ > Google Maps app.
8. Tap on ‘Clear data and uninstall updates.’
9. Reboot the device and visit Google Play Store again.
10. Tap on Google Maps app and install the updates.
11. Add the Google Account again.
GPS signal lost
Battery saver mode is automatically turned on when your phone has an insufficient battery. Although this mode disables all the connectivity related features including GPS so, you must disable the battery saver mode. Another most important method is to update the software on the phone. The software version comes with new bug fixes and latest features so, you must not avoid downloading these updates, You require fast speed internet to install the updates.
1. Change its settings on a smartphone.
2. Click on the Battery screen option in the Settings.
3. On the Battery screen, tap the menu button.
4. Tap “Battery saver.”
5. To manually allow Battery Saver mode, visit the Battery Saver screen.
6. Toggle the option in Battery Saver mode.
7. To turn off Battery Saver mode, pull down your notification shade and tap “Turn Off Battery Saver”.
1. Go to the Settings menu on the smartphone.
2. Tap on System updates.
3. Now check for update option.
4. If you get the update available, then click OK to confirm.
5. Tap on Download option.
6. Wait for the update to complete, then restart the device.
Safe mode can help you to find out if a third-party app is affecting smartphone performance. If the GPS works absolutely fine in safe mode, then you have to uninstall the apps which are causing the inbuilt features to not work. You can enable the safe mode by following the below steps.
1. Wake up the screen and hold the Power key.
2. Hold the Power button to turn off which appears on the screen.
3. You will get an option which asks you to allow Safe Mode.
4. Tap on Ok to confirm.
5. You will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
6. Now check the phone if it’s on safe mode for at two days.
7. If the phone is working good in safe mode, then delete the app you find is the cause of battery issue.
8. After you have uninstalled the app, now restart the device.
Google maps not working
The last method which can fix the GPS problem is to wipe the cache partition. It helps you to remove the system cache which is corrupted and causes the features to stop temporarily. If clearing the GPS cache won’t work, then use wipe cache partition method in recovery mode.
1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up along with Power keys until you Android or company’s logo appears on the screen.
3. Release both the buttons.
4. In recovery mode, you will see several options, you have to select ‘Wipe cache partition’ using the Power key.
5. You can navigate from the recovery mode by restarting the device.
So, this was the full troubleshooting guide to fix Samsung Galaxy A50 GPS Issue With Accuracy Calibration Problems. These methods can effectively solve the smartphone problems. However, if you still experience the issue, then contact the brand’s service centre. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the GPS problems. You can read our previous post to solve other issues of the Android phone. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives who are facing the same problem.